EDD December 2013

phoebe84

@chocoholic & camcam: for my 1st boy, I didn't cut my hair.. so can tie up but I find it take v long to blow dry my hair during confinement and v oily hair :(
This time I decided to cut hair short. Shorter than shoulder length. Can't tie at all.
Some said can use dry shampoo for those who choose not to wash hair! But for me I tried and its v itchy scalp for me...

phoebe84: wah.. 17 hrs seem quite long! gosh! i have itchy and oily scalp too.. mayb need to get a powerful dryer.. haha.. my hair currently is shoulder length nt too long.. my hairdresser advised me against cutting too short.. haha..

Thanks Queenbabe! will u be delivering in Mt A? does Mt A provide toiletries (eg. shampoo, toothbrush etc)? or r we suppose to bring our own?

Muffie

chocoholic: i will have menses cramp when i drink too much coke before my menses. haha!

hmmmm i've been having stomach cramps since morning.. :(

Queenbabe

phoebe84: wah.. 17 hours seem quite long! gosh! i have itchy and oily scalp too.. mayb need to get a powerful dryer.. haha.. my hair currently is shoulder length not too long.. my hairdresser advised me against cutting too short.. haha..

Thanks Queenbabe! will you be delivering in Mt A? does Mt A provide toiletries (eg. shampoo, toothbrush etc)? or r we suppose to bring our own?
Yup im going to mount alvernia, edd is 9 dec... they told me they did provide toiletries but I might bring my own.

@Muffie, I told my gynae that I've been experiencing menses like cramp, and she said it's the womb practicing contraction. So don't worry, I'm sure everything is OK. And remember to continue to monitor your baby movement. It should be as usual even with the stomach cramps. :)

selp

I had very bad dizziness yesterday and nausea. Anyone xperience this in 3rd tri? It totally feels like 1st tri!!
I slept the whole day and felt sooooo tired.
Took 2 days mc but back at work today, with morning sickness med prescribed by GP.
Probably going off from work earlier to rest at home later. Gosh.
I hope everything's gonna be smooth fr here on!

@selp, I was feeling nauseous lately especially morning, but luckily no dizziness. So you're not alone in this. :) Take time to relax and get ample rest. I'm sure everything is going to be just fine. :D

phoebe84

I had very bad dizziness yesterday and nausea. Anyone xperience this in 3rd tri? It totally feels like 1st tri!!
I slept the whole day and felt sooooo tired.
Took 2 days mc but back at work today, with morning sickness med prescribed by GP.
Probably going off from work earlier to rest at home later. Gosh.
I hope everything's gonna be smooth fr here on!

Selp I also had giddiness these days.. just try relax n lie on your left can feel better..

LilMissy

I'm not sure whether it will be of any effect but i just bought myself a pair of compression stockings....the water retention and uber swollen feet which is akin to elephant's feet is driving me insane....

Muffie

@mrschievious: thank u my dear for the tip! yup my son is still
pushing and stretching and kicking as usual :)

@lilmissy: the cramps have gone for now.. :)

phoebe84

Mummies gonna go checkup later! It's 35w today. Count down count down. Achy body, giddiness .. All 1st tri bad friends ("symptoms") visit again !!

Everyone must try endure to breast feed if u can. Relax and don't stress

TGIF mommies!

Selp & mrschievious: hope both ur nausea and dizziness have subsided! try nt to walk too fast!

LilMissy: whr did u get the compression socks? u wear it in office too? i'm so tempted to get too.. my swollen feet r such an eye sore nowadays.. it got worse esp if i stand for too long (like more than 15 mins).. *sweat*

Muffie: glad to hear the cramps are gone! i dun really experience menses cramp.. but stomach smtime has tight feeling on and off.. i assumed tt as the false contraction..

are any of u doing those stretching exercises tt we learn from antenatal class? i find i got difficulty trying to sit with both sole pressing against each other.. forgot the name of the pose liao.. esp now with the serious water retention pig trotter feet in the evening.. haha..

LilMissy

@phoebe84: i'm also going for my check up! 36W++ already wor.... anxious....ya, i hope to be able to BF for as long as i can....

@chocoholic: i bought it from my workplace's pharmacy...pple said i shud have bought it earlier..but better late than never. i wore it since yesterday...my legs look better. feels that there is a shape at least..lol..i think u can get at any retail pharmacy outside? but must measure ur calfs and ankles properly to get the proper size for more effectiveness.. :)

LilMissy: is compression sock same as compression tight? thinking mayb i can get a tight to wear.. dresses are getting shorter in front..