EDD December 2013

phoebe84

MissA!! Congrats and hope ur boy can b discharged soon. U gotta rest well too! Welcome to motherhood! Good that u have breast milk for ur boy. It's the best gift!

Muffie

hey mummies!
i've just met my gynae.. GBS test came back negative and i've dilated at 1cm already.. so gynae told me to be prepared if i start having regular contractions, i have to come back and see her!

@Muffie, wow!! 1cm dilated. that's fast~! have you stopped working already?

I'm sure all of us mummies to be here are anxiously waiting to pop on our EDD. Haha. I know I'm one of them. Baby has become even more active than usual and his hiccups are even stronger now. I have another appointment with my gynae this Wednesday for my week 37 checks. Will be on antibiotics because GBS result is positive. :( Hope everything is OK for my baby.

faith86

@lilmissy: I also not sure why my Strep B test so late then do.

@MissA: Congrats! Hope everything's doing well for u and ur boy.

I'll be going to see my gynae tmr and I'm 37 weeks tis week! Hope my bb dun pop out too early...

Muffie

mrschievious: im still going to work for this week and next week. heh will start leave on the 2nd of dec!

limissy: dont know lehhh.. sometimes dilate 1cm can stay at 1cm for a few more weeks..

Muffie: woo! 1 cm dilate! sound fast! hope will b a smooth delivery for u!

selp: LOL! gg to war sound funny! 1st born grandchild mayb tt why more gan chiong for everyone.. hee.. yah suddenly like turbo speed for all of u here! air of excitement all ard!!

LilMissy: ur tick tock sound like bomb waiting to explode.. haha! my hub starting to get gan chiong too.. asked me abt the signs of labour and whether my bags are packed etc.. hee.. but i appreciate tt he is trying to spend more time with me nowadays..

i haven confirm mayb stuff yet.. massage lady & placenta encapsulation.. oops.. and still praying for bb to turn around.. wonder if its getting too tight for him to turn.. hope not!

Queenbabe

Im 37weeks and bb is about 3kg and gynae say will come out anytime too but I think will be 39weeks cos all my previous 3 come out 39weeks.

LilMissy

@muffie: which is true! but at least it sounds like the process has started..haha!

@chocoholic: people are telling my hubs what could be the possible signs of labour. lol. and i think he has so much faith in my gynae that he's trying not to worry so much. i told him abt the admission letter and the envelope that i'm putting in my bag just in case and he was like seriously? lol...

well, technically, technically, the tummy is round..haha! :p

i have finally packed my bag last night! but just realised that i have yet to buy a nursing bra..yikes!

visualspells

@phoebe84 - my scheduled EDD is on the 11 of Dec :)

@Kokura - I'm unsure of my boy's weight right now, but he was about 2kg on the 31st week. However, his head's development is faster than the rest of his body (2 weeks faster in fact). Probably the reason for his 'advance' development is because of my hubby (he was a 4.5kg baby - like 2 babies combined into one! hahaha) Currently I'm on my 35th week, gonna have my checkup sometime this week.. Hopefully things will go as planned. Lately my little one seems to be moving a lot and loves nudging at night (as if he's having a dance class at night inside me). It seems as if he is trying to get me prepared for how his day would be like once he enters into this world. How has your sleep been lately?

@faith86 - I FEEL YOUR TIREDNESS BABE. I've got the case of insomnia and restless leg syndrome. So it has been quite difficult to sleep with this melon of mine. Hope you're doing better than I am thou as you're earlier than me, correct? :)

@missA - Congratulations babe! Your little bundle of joy has arrived and you're already nursing! :) So happy for you!!