EDD December 2013

Hahaha I didn't go into the hospital like my gynae told me to.. I have no signs of going into labor whatsoever not even slight contractions.. So I think I'll head back to the clinic with hubby for another appt with the gynae and see if he'll allow me to just wait it out naturally instead of inducing.. It's not like I'm Overdue anyway :p

what do back contractions feel like?!

LilMissy

@camcamwhambam: i'm just assuming its back contractions coz the ache comes and goes. The last i had the back ache, the next thing i knew i was dilated already. Guess hafta wait n see how it goes....

visualspells: Congrats!! my boy still has not turn as of today (36th wk).. :( gynae asked to fix a date for c-sec already.. and possible c-sec date is 13 Dec. i'm so not prepared!! still hoping for him to turn..

Gynae forgot to measure bb weight! only mentioned looks big.. :( hope bb got space to turn.. if not really have to go c-sec.. and i'm quite torn between c-sect GA or epidural.. i think my gynae seem to pro c-sect GA..

selp

visualspells: Congrats!! my boy still has not turn as of today (36th wk).. :( gynae asked to fix a date for c-sec already.. and possible c-sec date is 13 Dec. i'm so not prepared!! still hoping for him to turn..

Gynae forgot to measure bb weight! only mentioned looks big.. :( hope bb got space to turn.. if not really have to go c-sec.. and i'm quite torn between c-sect GA or epidural.. i think my gynae seem to pro c-sect GA..
Don't worry! I'm sure he'll turn. You still have time.

visualspells

chocoholic: keep talking to your little one and rub your tummy. It might just get him going down as i kept doing that whenever i couldnt sleep. Dont give up until the very last minute :)

phoebe84

chocoholic: keep talking to your little one and rub your tummy. It might just get him going down as i kept doing that whenever i couldnt sleep. Dont give up until the very last minute :)
Yup dont give up! Your baby might just turn the next moment ..

LilMissy

U r dilated? Any feel bb coming out soon?
I was dilated at 1.5cm last friday. Wed seeing gynae again. This morning, really bad cramps but there was nothing significant after that, except tt tummy keeps hardening. Baby is def lower. Back aches more frequently. Dunno if she's planning to come out. Lol..

Anyone plan for baby shower already? I realise all the chalets are full for month of Dec and early Jan!

Oooooh yeah I've been checking up already for full month celebration! I managed to reserve a chalet first.. Haha.. And I'll just use the same catering and gift company as my first.. :) which chalets you looked at that are full?

thanks all for the encouragements! yah been talking to bb (in various languages - eng/chinese/dialect) hoping bb will understand and turn.. next check up is on Sat.. hope can see him turn! *pray pray*

selp & phoebe84: i prob will do the bb shower at home too.. abit lazy to venture out.. hmm..

LilMissy: jiayou!! so exciting for u! mayb will admit on Wed already if the dilation is big enuff! :D

camcam: did u check on the full month date? or juz any date will do?? wat catering co r u getting ah? i think gift wise i may juz go to Bengawan Solo... seem easiest..

thanks all for the encouragements! yah been talking to bb (in various languages - eng/chinese/dialect) hoping bb will understand and turn.. next check up is on Sat.. hope can see him turn! *pray pray*

selp & phoebe84: i prob will do the bb shower at home too.. abit lazy to venture out.. hmm..

LilMissy: jiayou!! so exciting for u! mayb will admit on Wed already if the dilation is big enuff! :D

camcam: did u check on the full month date? or juz any date will do?? wat catering co r u getting ah? i think gift wise i may juz go to Bengawan Solo... seem easiest..
oh I checked for the weekends in January! Cause I'll just have it on a Saturday :) all the mummies here are invited too! Haha!

Welshia

Combo kitchen provides good food and service. I had my ROM celebration ytd with their catering service and it was good. Haha. Chalets are all fully booked during January. I guess I will celebrate bb full month at my Aunt's condo.

selp

Oooooh yeah I've been checking up already for full month celebration! I managed to reserve a chalet first.. Haha.. And I'll just use the same catering and gift company as my first.. :) which chalets you looked at that are full?
ch0c0h0lic said:
selp & phoebe84: i prob will do the baby shower at home too.. abit lazy to venture out.. hmm..

I looked at NSRCC, Changi Aloha, Aranda, Chevron but all full for Dec weekends!
I have to do it in Dec because my sister is flying back to Cambodia in Jan.

I think my sister is helping me to organize at a condo function room instead.
We're not doing at our homes, because very messy!!!
Both my husband's and my parent are hoarders, the house cannot let people see.
LOL.

Today is the 2nd day of my maternity leave and suddenly, there are no cramps, no signs of childbirth at all! But Baby keeps moving and tummy is now getting lower and lower. At work, I'll often feel cramps and leaks. At home, I'm so relaxed, I could do housework and walk around like nothing's happening.
Abit regret starting my ML so early!
:wong2: