Edd, Feb 2011.

Mummies,
Just did my detailed scan today.
I'm having another baby girl.
V happy cos my hubby & I wanted another girl.
Gynae says my baby's head is down.
Will I deliver soon ? V worried about having premature baby.
Congrats Jheyyy! Your wish has come true!
Did your Gynae say anything about the baby's head down? You are only 5 mths pregnant, like Gem said, your stomach still a lot of space for your little gal to dance around.

Remember to relax and smell the roses.

thats quite fast. my girl dont even want to take a walk or stand on her own. she dont dare to let go our hands or whatever thing she holding onto..
my daughter is learning walking now, she still prefers crawling, doesn't really likt to walk. Every time we pull her stands up, she only walks a few steps and then gets down to crawl. Guess she feels that crawling is much faster than walking

my daughter is learning walking now, she still prefers crawling, doesn't really likt to walk. Every time we pull her stands up, she only walks a few steps and then gets down to crawl. Guess she feels that crawling is much faster than walking
that was what my gal was experiencing previously. She keeps trying to walk and finally overcome the fear. only when she is super tired then she will go down on her knees and crawl a bit, now she will ask us to carry her instead!

that was what my gal was experiencing previously. She keeps trying to walk and finally overcome the fear. only when she is super tired then she will go down on her knees and crawl a bit, now she will ask us to carry her instead!
my daughter really loves crawling. She screams if we pick her up from floor and don't allow her to crawl...She prefers crawling to being carried. So, good for me, hehe.

nutela

mummies.... long time never log in lei...
hw r u jheyy , mummy to be...
at tat time, my boi was also hvg diarrheo too.. took like almost a wk to stabilize back.. old ple say, its e change of the month, coz he turning 1 yr old. LOL
my boi stil haven wan to walk lei, n he super skinny but he eat so much n poo poo alot too.. i quite ok with his wt though but i cant stand it when my mil kp commentg n askin wat he ate at my aunt hse everyday, my aunt take care og my boi while i wrk.
my boi eat 3 times of porridge n sometimes he ask for 2 serving of porridge, n when we adults eat, he snacks too, his own snacks ah... but my boi is super duper active.. climb n crawl n rock his body to e music!

Jheyyy

Hi nutela,
I'm doing fine. My girl's growing well too.
She's 9.3kg now. Eats 2 solid meals a day, sometimes 3.
She loves snacks too. I let her try most food that we eat too.
She even eats fast food, kuehs, biscuits with milo, sponge cakes & practically everything.
I don't really restrict her cos I don't want her to be a picky eater when she's older.
My girl hasn't learn how to walk independently too. She only runs around in her walker & walks slowly while she holds our hands.
As for me, my hubby has been sent overseas to work.
Now I'm looking after my girl myself with a big tummy.
V v tiring, esp when I take the public transport with my girl & carrying so many stuffs yet no one is willing to give up seats to me.

nutela

Mine boi too eat basically everytg coz i dun wan him to b picky eater.. Ut hubby ho overseas.. Pity u lei. Nw u not wrkg anymre ah, quit ur wrk oready? Nowadays where hv ple gv preggie woman seat anymre... Sporeans all turn unfeeling...

eowyn

Dear mummies, I haven't been checking in this thread for the longest time. Work and life has been very busy. Will like to have another bb but really too tired liao. My boy can now walk quite well, but he can't really walk with shoes. Somehow with walking, he gets more and more adventurous. Even when I'm in the room, he still dare to walk to the kitchen alone. I must install a kitchen door!

Dear mummies, I haven't been checking in this thread for the longest time. Work and life has been very busy. Will like to have another bb but really too tired liao. My boy can now walk quite well, but he can't really walk with shoes. Somehow with walking, he gets more and more adventurous. Even when I'm in the room, he still dare to walk to the kitchen alone. I must install a kitchen door!
Yes, all of us are so busy with work and baby, where got the energy to have a second one? I guess the environment is Singapore is really not pro family.
Anyway, yes! We have installed a gate at the kitchen so it helps a little. Sometimes we forgot to close the gate, she will go in to look for the fridge, touch the washine machine, touch the rubbish bin. Now she is even more adventurous and step into the toilet when we go in to wash our hands!
Fun stage now but need to make sure our home is child proof or make sure she is within our sight.

Jheyyy

Ya, v selfish people all around.
My cousin told me to stand right in front of them & make them give up their seats.
My girl wants me to hold her & walk badly but i feel so tired having to walk around with her all the time.
Buying a moon walker from a mummy this Monday.
Hopefully I won't have to bend over so much after that.
I dare not let her walk around on her own. V worry she fall & hurt herself.

jenestar83

Hi everyone, time flies. My son is now like wanting to walk around in shopping malls faint. I havent got proper shoes for him, more like just sandals only. Time flies! Meanwhile, can check out my FB page Mamajenlee products | Facebook. Mummies from this group can get FOC normal mail! Cheers! Will post pic of my son some time soon. We should have a meetup :) now that bringing our children out is easier.

Jheyyy

I just got the moon walker today, haven't try it out yet. Haha.
Just saw my pregnancy ticker & there's 100 days more to go !
This pregnancy super smooth, unlike the first one.
Too smooth till at times i forgot I'm preggy. Haha !
Had emergency c-sect for my #1, most probably going for vbac this time round.
Feels so scary !

I just got the moon walker today, haven't try it out yet. Haha.
Just saw my pregnancy ticker & there's 100 days more to go !
This pregnancy super smooth, unlike the first one.
Too smooth till at times i forgot I'm preggy. Haha !
Had emergency c-sect for my #1, most probably going for vbac this time round.
Feels so scary !
Time really passes so fast right? Before you know it, you are almost there!
I believe the second time you will be more experience and know what to prepare and expect.
Do share with us your journey and take good care of yourself!