EDD Feb 2012

ast0212

It's probably a phase that they go through, like discovering something new and fun. At this age it's easier to remove them from the situation and distract with something else if it is a problem. Or to let them keep doing it till they become bored of it and drink water properly hahaha

piano

logo fb 2.jpgbarbie.jpg
Hi..

We are selling goodie bag. Please check us at our Facebook party goodie bag https://facebook.com/PARTYGOODIEBAG and All items displayed are in stock. Free personalised tag if you order before Mar 2014 (include message and your baby's name). We will be glad to help you to celebrate your baby one year old party. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. Anddd.. Enjoy motherhood!

chjean

Good morning! Our babies are 2 years old now!
To those mothers still monitoring this thread, Happy mothering and Happy Birthday to the little ones!

osaka

Good morning!! Ya, 2 years I have been babysitting. Baby getting more active n smarter everyday. His throwing skills improving with stre ngth
Whereas mum getting more tired everyday.
Happy birthday too !!!

ast0212

Happy birthday to all the babies!! I can't believe my little girl will be 2 too. Enjoying watching her grow, now she is talking more and becoming rather headstrong, yet copying her elder brother in everything he does. Breastfeeding still going strong. Going to TTC for #3.

chjean

wow ast0212 so brave, #3!!!!! salute you for still breastfeeding! I stopped at 2months.
My girl's party and actual day this Saturday. Felt like only yesterday huh?
Keep in touch mummies!

ast0212

wow ast0212 so brave, #3!!!!! salute you for still breastfeeding! I stopped at 2months.
My girl's party and actual day this Saturday. Felt like only yesterday huh?
Keep in touch mummies!
Hahah two not enough for me and hubby.

Oooh hope you have a lovely party this Saturday!! Happy birthday to your little girl :)
Keep in touch xx

osaka

Wow wow wow ast0212, I already tired out by #1. You are planning for #3. Good spirit, keep it up. Hey just note yr location at perth. Are u in perth?

ast0212

Hahah no doubt it is tiring with the two already plus my business on top of that but we've always wanted at least 3 so thought now seems like a nice time..

Yep I am in Perth :)

osaka

So oo nice. The veg like carrots, brocoli etc over therare so fresh and cheap!!!!
the variety of toys are much more than here!!!
Take care n enjoy!!!!

ast0212

So oo nice. The veg like carrots, brocoli etc over therare so fresh and cheap!!!!
the variety of toys are much more than here!!!
Take care n enjoy!!!!
Hahah yes it is, I love the fresh food here and my kids love it too. Different lifestyle though...I just came back from a holiday in Singapore, and my in laws there have a domestic helper. It is so nice to have clothes washed, food cooked and housework done by someone else!! No choice in Australia unless super rich hahahah

osaka

ya, doing household chore really put you down when we still need to take care of the kids, feeding, coaxing them to sleep and even playtime. My son will pull my finger to ask me to play with him or to watch him play. But mosy of the time, I pick up the mess that he created. He kept throwing things, even aftet several taliking, scolding, showing him the right way but he will nod his head and then continue throwing. Sign.........
When will they stop throwing?

ast0212

ya, doing household chore really put you down when we still need to take care of the kids, feeding, coaxing them to sleep and even playtime. My son will pull my finger to ask me to play with him or to watch him play. But mosy of the time, I pick up the mess that he created. He kept throwing things, even aftet several taliking, scolding, showing him the right way but he will nod his head and then continue throwing. Sign.........
When will they stop throwing?
Hahah yup they still want our attention!
I think the throwing is a phase. At 1 year we can only redirect them and they will find something else to do. My 3 year old throws when he is frustrated so he gets disciplined for it. By now he knows it is wrong to do so.