EDD Feb 2013

Ah Cheng

Hey mummies, it's time to pack the hospital bag. I have completed mine already. I am hoping to deliver by end of the month even though my due date is 13th Feb.

NeSSa

sorry to intrude...wondering anyone need to get 2nd hand stroller...i bought mine at kiddy palace for $199 about Oct 2012...selling it at $130..
.stroller.jpg
Pls WA at 90238609 if interested...self collect in b.batok :)

vel

Hey mummies, it's time to pack the hospital bag. I have completed mine already. I am hoping to deliver by end of the month even though my due date is 13th Feb.
I have started packing too, but only prep the required documents into the bag. the rest not yet , my edd is 16th Feb. I am hoping to deliver after CNY actually .

Last edited:

vel

have anyone already decided which insurance policy to get for your child? and anyone thinking of doing Brazilian wax before this month ?

Last edited:

Ah Cheng

I have started packing too, but only prep the required documents into the bag. the rest not yet , my edd is 16th Feb. I am hoping to deliver after CNY actually .[/QUOTE

I am thinking if there is fresh food in market, cos mine is CNY period, scare even buy fresh meat/fish, everything is so expensive and may not have.
If buy earlier, not fresh too. That's why thought of delivering earlier.
My last checkup at wk35, baby is 3.1kg already. So gynae suggesting maybe can deliver wk37 but has to induce. Anyway, shall see her next week then decide if to deliver earlier.

Meowgirl

anyone has good recommendation for stretch mark cream? seems a bit late..but my stretch marks are surfacing these few weeks... T_T

Apr gal

anyone has good recommendation for stretch mark cream? seems a bit late..but my stretch marks are surfacing these few weeks... T_T
I used d brand recommended by my gynae, juz finished. Trying on Burt's Bee rite now since recommended by fren but I feel d one from my gynae better but if course more exp! Started out using Palmer's but got rashes n not suitable. Gynae not recommend tis brand n ask me to stop.

Since w32 stretch mark getting worst n gynae said ade cracked, can't save anymore but nd to apply more generous cream n increase frequency! Actually depends on individual skin. I got some fren's who only apply olive oil n no marks at all so really depends on yr skin condition.

Pls take care of yr stretch mark now cos once cracked nothing can b done anymore! D marking will b there forever though get lighter with time!

Starling

I'm currently using palmer's. slap the cream all over the body. Now into my 4th tube. Mayb u want to increase your frequency say 3 to 4 times a day?

vel

I am using extra virgin oil , I think i bought 2 bottles at 80 plus brand is olive Manon

Last edited:

Meowgirl

i just bought bio-oil ytd, find it quite ex...$15.50 for just 60ml, but still cheaper than the Elancyl that the promoter recommended in guardian...not sure how effective it will be...tried some palmer sample previously, and my hubby commented that i smelt like butter...lol..

Meowgirl

just went for my checkup...week 36, baby near to 3kg, my weight went roller coaster again..last week increased, then this week dropped to 2 weeks ago again, lucky baby still growing...got the hospital admission letter today and got a shock..they just increased the doc's fee without any signal...wallet going to bleed...

the staff at the clinic says if have any sign of delivering..just go to the hospital, no need to call the clinic..the hospital will inform the doc...is this the norm?

vel

My check up is next sat , which will also be my first day of week 37 actually . So we will def have a hospital admission letter if we registered with e hospital?

pinkk11

hi everyone! how's everyone doing?
i'm approaching my 35th week... just had my check-up on saturday.. bb now 2.3kg.. (2weeks again bb only 1.9kg! she grew so fast!)
doc says must cut down on sweet stuff n carbs, otherwise bb may get too big..

i'd be changing jobs halfway thru my maternity leave.. so decided to start my ML from CNY even though due date is on 27Feb.. now hoping that bb will come during CNY period so that i can make use the most of my 02months maternity leave with present company coz the new company may not give maternity benefits.. :/

sigh.. i'm worried that i dont have enought ime with bb then i have to go back to work already.. :/

Meowgirl

vel..I'm with TMC, and they give me the admission letter with all my test results written on it..not sure about other hospital...which hospital are u going?

l0r3tTa

pinkk11:750378 said:
hi everyone! how's everyone doing?
i'm approaching my 35th week... just had my check-up on saturday.. bb now 2.3kg.. (2weeks again bb only 1.9kg! she grew so fast!)
doc says must cut down on sweet stuff n carbs, otherwise bb may get too big..

i'd be changing jobs halfway thru my maternity leave.. so decided to start my ML from CNY even though due date is on 27Feb.. now hoping that bb will come during CNY period so that i can make use the most of my 02months maternity leave with present company coz the new company may not give maternity benefits.. :/

sigh.. i'm worried that i dont have enought ime with bb then i have to go back to work already.. :/
Wow pink11, u are changing your job amidst ML.

pinkk11

Wow pink11, you are changing your job amidst ML.
coz my current boss left n join another company & asking mi along.

I feel that job prospects will be better so decided to follow him. but hoping new company maybe can cover some maternity benefits that I'm going to lose out? Keeping fingers crossed.