EDD Feb 2013

Meowgirl

Starling, can add me too..

2nd day back to work..this morning baby woke up before I left home..nearly didn't want to work when he smiled at me..

hui_ru_88

I have 4 tins of Nestle Nan HA Stage 2 400g for sale.
Expiry date is 31 May 2014.
PS: You will be getting what you are seeing now
Letting go at $14 per tin OR get all 4 tins at $50.
Self collect at my house- Bt Panjang (Fajar).

I have 8 tins of Friso Gold Stage 2 400g for sale.
Expiry date is 11 Oct 2014.
PS: You will be getting what you are seeing now
Letting go at $14 per tin OR get all 8 tins at $100.
Self collect at my house- Bt Panjang (Fajar).

If you are interested, pls contact me directly @ 8421 5286.

Attachments

Katkat

Hi mommies my baby girl is a wk away from her 6mths born day :D any ideas what developemental activities or games I can play with her ??

childrensworksg

Hi Katkat,
It's time to introduce her to a jumperoo/exersaucer. The activities around the exersaucer/jumperoo are exciting enough to keep her occupied while developing her gross and fine motor skills. Children's Work offers a wide range of jumperoo and exersaucer for you to give it a try.

meltie

Hi Mummies,

i'm from EDD Sept 2012 Mummies group. My baby just turned 1 yo. I still have 5 tins of Dumex Mamil Gold Preci-Nutri HA Step 2 Formula (Expiry : 27.9.2014) and would like to sell them away. I'm thinking of selling them away at $16 per tin (Retail is $20+). Total : $80 for 5 tins. Please let me know if you're interested! Collection at Tiong Bahru area or contact me for location. Thanks!

Angel

Lipinggg

Hi fellow mummies! Just to share a promotion code that can be used for UNLIMITED times!
Enter ZBAP1LE for 15% off for Zalora Online shopping! :Dancing_wub:No terms and condition!