EDD Feb 2013

kwokm

Mommies who plan to bf need nipple cream for crack nipples due to latching, keen to buy medala purelan 100 37g BNIB expiry dec2013. Pm me for quick deal. More than 30% disc. Over bought as I have avent and sample of lansinoh.

SJBaby

Hi all:) notice out tread are rather quiet :( Haha... any new update from any Feb mummy to be? I went to NUH for my monthly check N scan... times really flies for many Feb mummy we are already half way thru our 2nd trim and i'm really looking forward to the arrivalof my baby :)

Apr gal

Hi all:) notice out tread are rather quiet :( Haha... any new update from any Feb mummy to be? I went to NUH for my monthly check N scan... times really flies for many Feb mummy we are already half way thru our 2nd trim and i'm really looking forward to the arrivalof my baby :)
Hi, ya sad tat our feb thread rather quiet. May I know how much is d consultation at NUH?

Juz an update for myself. I'm in w18 now, bb movement getting more n more obvious nowadays but no major kicking yet! Only gg for my w20 scan in mid oct n sex still unknown -rather excited bout it!!! Anyone no d sex of bb d?

Chilligal

Hi gals,
i'll be going for my detailed scan on the 12th oct. Looking forward to the scan as I can finally know the gender. Baby was kinda uncorperative durin the last check up, hence not able to know the gender. Am a little concern about baby weight as I'm at at my 19th weeks and gained 1kg. Tummy is considered small a compared to my first pregnancy. Hopefully everything is fine..

SJBaby

Hi, ya sad tat our feb thread rather quiet. May I know how much is d consultation at NUH?

Juz an update for myself. I'm in w18 now, bb movement getting more n more obvious nowadays but no major kicking yet! Only gg for my w20 scan in mid oct n sex still unknown -rather excited bout it!!! Anyone no d sex of bb d?
Hi Apr gal,

So far I'm following up with Dr Su Lin Lin, so far my consultation with her including Medication and scan cost around $200 each visit. But I'm reaching my 22 weeks soon and so i will need to place a deposit of around $600 plus if i remember correctly. The consultation fees will be waive from then on.

I know the gender of my baby on my 16th weeks visit with her, I'm having a baby boy :) My next visit with her will be on 18th Oct for baby detail scan.

SJBaby

Hi gals,
i'll be going for my detailed scan on the 12th oct. Looking forward to the scan as I can finally know the gender. Baby was kinda uncorperative durin the last check up, hence not able to know the gender. Am a little concern about baby weight as I'm at at my 19th weeks and gained 1kg. Tummy is considered small a compared to my first pregnancy. Hopefully everything is fine..
Hi Chilligal,

Which doctor/hospital are u currently following up with? don't worry maybe baby is abit fussy with food, that why u are only putting on abit of weight ? i heard that many mummy start putting up weight when they reach their 24 weeks onward :) I'm also looking forward to the detail scan... can see the little toe, finger of the baby :)

Apr gal

Hi gals,
Which hospital u gg to?

Chilligal

Hi Sjbaby and Apr gal,

My gynae is located at balestier plaza and I will be delivering at Mount A. I delivered my 1st one at Thomson and had a pretty bad experience during the whole delivery process. Also, I felt that they have a tendency of overcharging. Now I can't wait for my detailed scan. There is going to be one baby fair held on 7th oct at expo. Will not be able to buy any clothings without knowin the gender :(

Apr gal

Hi Apr gal,

So far I'm following up with Dr Su Lin Lin, so far my consultation with her including Medication and scan cost around $200 each visit. But I'm reaching my 22 weeks soon and so i will need to place a deposit of around $600 plus if i remember correctly. The consultation fees will be waive from then on.

I know the gender of my baby on my 16th weeks visit with her, I'm having a baby boy :) My next visit with her will be on 18th Oct for baby detail scan.
Hi, d $600 is package price? What does it incl? Seems not much subsidy at NUH? My usual visit is bout $100 not incl medi.

Apr gal

Sorry to hear bout yr previous bad exp. Unfortunately am gg to deliver at Thomson too!!! Pls pray for me!!! Yr 1st one was natural birth?

Hi Sjbaby and Apr gal,

My gynae is located at balestier plaza and I will be delivering at Mount A. I delivered my 1st one at Thomson and had a pretty bad experience during the whole delivery process. Also, I felt that they have a tendency of overcharging. Now I can't wait for my detailed scan. There is going to be one baby fair held on 7th oct at expo. Will not be able to buy any clothings without knowin the gender :(

Chilligal

Hi Apr gal,

My first one was assisted delivery with epidural.. Remember to check your bill thoroughly before u discharge. There were some discrepancy in my bill when I delivered 3 years ago.. Hopefully they are much better now.

Chilligal

Hi Starling,

Our edd are very close. When is ur detailed scan? U will be able to know the gender during the scan. My detailed scan is on 12 oct. can't wait to know the gender too..

Starling

Hi Chilligal,

Ohhh really? When is ur edd?
Actually I still Wana try for dragon bb but hb scold mi. He say let bb come out naturally. Maybe gynae give mi a mindset that I will give birth early that's y.

My detailed scan will b on 9 oct. Then I can start to buy abit of things for bb Heee

So far how much wt hv u all gain so far? I've alrd put on 3kg :( many more pounds to come.