EDD Feb 2013

Chilligal

Hi Chilligal,

Ohhh really? When is ur edd?
Actually I still Wana try for dragon bb but hb scold mi. He say let bb come out naturally. Maybe gynae give mi a mindset that I will give birth early that's y.

My detailed scan will b on 9 oct. Then I can start to buy abit of things for bb Heee

So far how much wt hv u all gain so far? I've alrd put on 3kg :( many more pounds to come.
Hi Starling,

My edd is on 24th feb. Am hoping that baby don't come out too early as I still wanna go visiting and eat the new year goodies. Heez... I've started feeling baby movements and can even see the surface of my tummy moving!! It's really nice and reassuring to be feeling all these movements. Am happy to be going through the whole pregnancy cycle again :)

Apr gal

Hi, usually in wat position u able to see bb movement more clearly? Sometimes when sitting down able to feel bb movement, like on d surface but can't really c lor. D last time I weigh ade gain 3kg n lately bb bump getting bigger so I think shd b more d :)

Hi Starling,

My edd is on 24th feb. Am hoping that baby don't come out too early as I still wanna go visiting and eat the new year goodies. Heez... I've started feeling baby movements and can even see the surface of my tummy moving!! It's really nice and reassuring to be feeling all these movements. Am happy to be going through the whole pregnancy cycle again :)

Starling

For mi, usually I can feel baby when I sit with legs closer to tummy or when I lie down on bed. It's a nice n assuring feeling indeed.

Apr gal, I went for the hospital tour at Thomson few weeks ago. Rooms r impressive n comfy like hotel. If u want to know the price list I can send to u.

babycherry

Hi all, my edd is 27Feb.so i will b joining this thread:)
First baby, so rather clueless also.
Dunno baby gender yet, but suspected to be a baby girl frm previous scan..

Chilligal

Hi, usually in wat position u able to see bb movement more clearly? Sometimes when sitting down able to feel bb movement, like on d surface but can't really c lor. D last time I weigh ade gain 3kg n lately bb bump getting bigger so I think shd b more d :)
Hi,

I can see the baby movements most when I lie flat on my back.. This is my 2nd child.. Hence that's also a reason as to y I can feel the movements earlier..

Apr gal

Hi, although I can feel d bb movements inside me, each time when trying to see if any movements on my tummy, there is none.... Wanna let daddy feel n c too.., :)

Would b glad if u can send me d price list. My appt on hospital tour is late oct, 1 mth to go!!! So hv u decided which room type to go for?

For mi, usually I can feel baby when I sit with legs closer to tummy or when I lie down on bed. It's a nice n assuring feeling indeed.

Apr gal, I went for the hospital tour at Thomson few weeks ago. Rooms r impressive n comfy like hotel. If u want to know the price list I can send to u.

Apr gal

Hi Babycherry, welcome to d thread! Our edd is very close. Mine on feb 26!

N
Hi all, my edd is 27Feb.so i will b joining this thread:)
First baby, so rather clueless also.
Dunno baby gender yet, but suspected to be a baby girl frm previous scan..

Starling

Apr gal, my gynae actually prefers mt a. So i shld b going there for delivery
if i were to take thomson, i think 1 bedder is gd enough. I feel its cozy n spacious.

later u pm mi ur email add ok? I'll send u the list

SJBaby

Hi, d $600 is package price? What does it incl? Seems not much subsidy at NUH? My usual visit is bout $100 not incl medi.
Hihi Apr gal...

I'm not too sure what is inclusive inside the package but i remember it cover consultation and 2 detail scan. so if there is blood test and additional routine scan i think most likely have to pay again. Usually when i go to NUH, the charges is around $200 plus so i just tell myself be prepare to spend tat amt mthly till my baby is out

Starling

Good Morning Ladies,

What kind of supplement does your gynae give u?

During 1st trim i was taking folic acid then slowly introduced fish oil.
Now, gyane say take fish oil, iron and calcium.

Do we need to take multivitamins?

babycherry

I have yet to feel baby's movement. Should i be worried? Or maybe i just can't identify how baby's movement is like..
Me going to expo for baby fair just too see see.. Not sure what to buy as dunno gender yet.
Im only taking calcium, iron and omega3 at the moment. I think multivitamin is not necessary if you eat lotsa fruits n vege.

Starling

Mayb u r still unable to identify yet. Took me quite sometime to realize it too. Need to b in a quiet place then can feel it more prominently :eek: so dun worry.

Going to see breast pump, baby cot n stroller this wkend. Duno what brand is more recommended though. Hv to do alot of research on the functions as these r big investments that can use for quite awhile. I only know high quality + appealing = expensive. Lol

babycherry

Wah, today someone gave up a seat in the train for the first time.. So my pregnancy is now finally showing.. Hehe :)
Btw, will you mommies be getting a CL? Any recommendations?

Lilo

Hi there, i just joined this thread. My edd is 12th Feb 2013. Any mummies started buying things for baby?

Last edited:

Starling

So good ppl give seat to u. When I board the train, like got spell, every1 just fall aslp. I'm still counting how many kind souls will give up their seat.

For CL, I ask my mum to do for mi. Cos I think during Cny price will b high n also alot will go back to Msia for holidays.

Starling

Hi Lilo, welcome to the thread :)
Do u know the gender yet? U started buying?
I still duno until tmw. So still have not buy anything for bb.

Lilo

Hi Lilo, welcome to the thread :)
Do you know the gender yet? you started buying?
I still dont know until tmw. So still have not buy anything for baby.

Hi Starling, i'm having a baby boy..knew the gender from 17th week scan. Only bought abit of clothings. Dunno what else to buy and what brand too...headache

SJBaby

This coming 9th November there will be another fair coming... i heard that there are more stuffs and more discount at expo so i will be going down :) Hows all mummy getting on? Since last week i'm starting to feel my baby kick and as i'm typing now baby is actively kicking me :)