EDD Feb 2013

Starling

Hi, not sure if it's normal to feel bb sort if like pulling d placenta cord or is she feeding on it when I feel d pull? Anyone having d same feeling?
Did u call and check with your gynae? R u feeling any pain or anything?

I din feel pull but I feel being pushed from inside just above my belly button. I asked my gynae and she said it could b contraction and ask mi to monitor the frequency. But I think it shld b baby pushing. Cos now I feel it all over the place esp when I'm hungry.

Meowgirl

Hi, not sure if it's normal to feel bb sort if like pulling d placenta cord or is she feeding on it when I feel d pull? Anyone having d same feeling?

I think i felt that too.. my boy quite active, always feel like some pull and push here and there..usually in the afternoon and at night.. got once he gave a very strong bang when my hubby played "The Elmo Song". After that, i banned that song..:rofl:

Apr gal

Score board (6 boys / 2 girls)

Cheng - prince - 12/2 - TMC - #2
Lilo - prince - 12/2 - TMC - #1
Vel - - 16/2 -
Meowgirl - prince - 19/2 - TMC - #1
Starling - prince - 21/2 - Mt A - #1
Apr Gal - princess - 23/2 - TMC - #1
Chiligal - prince - 24/2 - Mt A - #2
Oinkquack - prince - 24/2 - Mt A - #1
Babycherry - princess - 27/2 - Mt A - #1

yingzy

Hi all,

Sorry to interrupt but just to share this, I have brand new Dr Brown milk bottles for sale. They are made in USA and BPA free. Both standard and wide neck bottles. Dr Brown is a very good bottle to tackle colic problem for babies. Pls note that the Dr Browns sold in SG retail stores are Made in China. Mine is made in USA and the price is lower than the ones sold in SG retail stores.

Interested can email me at yingzyleong@gmail.com

oinkquack

Those delivering at mount A, have you all registered for the antenatal course? I went there a couple of weeks back for my detailed scan and wanted to book and there are so few slots left!!! saturday was full until january!

Score board (6 boys / 2 girls)

Cheng - prince - 12/2 - Thomson Medical Center - #2
Lilo - prince - 12/2 - Thomson Medical Center - #1
Vel - - 16/2 -
Meowgirl - prince - 19/2 - Thomson Medical Center - #1
Starling - prince - 21/2 - Mt A - #1
Apr Gal - princess - 23/2 - Thomson Medical Center - #1
Chiligal - prince - 24/2 - Mt A - #2
Oinkquack - prince - 24/2 - Mt A - #1
Babycherry - princess - 27/2 - Mt A - #1

Meowgirl

I suppose most of us have gone for the detailed scan?? Wondering can share how heavy is your baby? My boy is a bit on the heavy size (near to 500g at week 21), end up my gynae ask me to go for the diabetes test... now waiting for the result.. :001_07:

babycherry

Oh? Mine was 340g at week 20, which i think is in the normal range. So i think 500g abit on the high side. May want to check with your gynae how to control ur diet?

Btw any mommies know reliable online shop for baby clothes? And i was actually advised to use playpen as baby cot rather than actual baby cot (wooden). Any idea if it's stable/ good enough for baby?

Ah Cheng

Those delivering at mount A, have you all registered for the antenatal course? I went there a couple of weeks back for my detailed scan and wanted to book and there are so few slots left!!! saturday was full until january!
Last time I went to attend the clas conductedby Parentcraft. It was quite good, especially conducted by Wong Boh Boi.
Thomson Medical Centre

Last edited:

Meowgirl

babycherry.. i bought the baby cot from ikea.. actually saw some reviews earlier saying that playpen may not be so stable when baby starts to stand...so i got a cot instead.. but i've got colleague who told me that playpen is slightly smaller in size and can be collapsed easily when needed...so i guess it's up to individual preference? i saw a playpen in kiddy palace..comes with changing top and a organiser at the side for diapers etc, looks quite nice too..

to me..more important is a good mattress since baby is going to sleep on it for long hours..as for the frame..so long as durable and safe...it's ok...

babyswonderful

Hello mummies,

Just to share with you, we help mummies import in baby products from USA (including brands like Ameda / Medela / Lansinoh / Desitin / California Baby / Dr Brown's / Avent and many more!)

Our pre order batch #10 have started today!

And for this round, our USA suppliers have generously given cash rebates promotions for the purchase of Medela Freestyle and Ameda pumps!
Do take a look at my thread in this forum or my blog for more details.

Prices are generally up to 50% lower than retail shops here and other BPs due to negotiations and shared shipping costs.

Do drop by my thread ~45% OFF RETAIL PRICES~ NEW! Milk Bottles/Breast Pumps/Creams/Milk Storage Bags or my blog www.babyswonderful.blogspot.com if you are keen to join us.

Thanks!
Baby S.

Meowgirl

although my baby is heavy, but i've only gained 4kg until now...i checked around and seems like 4kg for 23 weeks seems to be a bit on the low side.. wondering how did my baby become so heavy...now very confused whether i'll put on enough weight or baby will be overweight if i continue to eat... :07:

SJBaby

although my baby is heavy, but i've only gained 4kg until now...i checked around and seems like 4kg for 23 weeks seems to be a bit on the low side.. wondering how did my baby become so heavy...now very confused whether i'll put on enough weight or baby will be overweight if i continue to eat... :07:
Hi Meowgirl... actcually 4kg is seems to be very little... I gain 8kg so far already... maybe i'm luckier as during my 1st Trim i didnt suffer much from morning sickness and i still can eat pretty well, i gain 3.5kg during my first trim and now i'm at my 23th week already

Meowgirl

Hi SJBaby, I'm also at my 23th week..i guess my baby is really good at absorbing nutrients? :p

My weight +/- during the first trim then suddenly the whole 4kg came in within 1mth...even my gynae was shock with the sudden weight gain..but i recall there was a week that i crave for soft drinks...wonder if that's the cause... so now constantly monitoring my weight gain.. scared it goes rocket high again...