EDD Feb 2013

kimyen

Hi everyone,

Anyone due in Feb 2013?

Share yr experiences here.

Myself, 3rd pregnancy and EDD is 9th Feb 2013 (Self calculation).

Will be going KKH for 1st appt on 6th Aug 2012.

kimyen

So sad ... I got bleeding yesterday ... Went to KKH 24 hrs clinic.
They didn't confirmed it as miscarriage and wanted me to further check my blood test reading after 48 hours again.

Accordingly to doctor, she didn't see any pregnancy inside my womb.
She claimed may be too early or ...

Asked me to go back on the 27th June 2012 to confirm again.

Hi everyone,

Anyone due in Feb 2013?

Share yr experiences here.

Myself, 3rd pregnancy and EDD is 9th Feb 2013 (Self calculation).

Will be going KKH for 1st appt on 6th Aug 2012.

Hi Kimyen, don't be too negative yet. Be happy think happy tots, ever consider going for a second opinion then KKH? Why wait till 27 June? Still having bleeding? or is it spotting? Take care dear.

My 1st pregnancy I got spotting on my 1st tri and 3rd tri but still deliver a healthy baby, so remember think happy tots:)

kimyen

I went KKH last night and took a blood test and was asked to repeat it on Wed.

Hi Kimyen, don't be too negative yet. Be happy think happy tots, ever consider going for a second opinion then KKH? Why wait till 27 June? Still having bleeding? or is it spotting? Take care dear.

My 1st pregnancy I got spotting on my 1st tri and 3rd tri but still deliver a healthy baby, so remember think happy tots:)

l0r3tTa

hi, just tested positive with home preg test.
Self calculation, should be in Feb 2013 too. My 2nd kid.

Great to walk this journey with the other mummies too.

Which gynae are you seeing?

Hi there, im seeing dr gordon tan at gleaneagles. how abt u?

hi, just tested positive with home preg test.
Self calculation, should be in Feb 2013 too. My 2nd kid.

Great to walk this journey with the other mummies too.

Which gynae are you seeing?

mairo

Hi , am maryam my edd is 4 feb 2013. Anyone close to m date? Wanna share what you feel. Am always in and out of my bed.

Fioray

Hi... I'm Fio... 1st trial miscarriage @ 7weeks in Feb'12... Have move on and tried again, so new bb edd 24-Feb, going for first gynae checkup this coming Fri...

Kimjames

Hi all, my edd is 7th feb at NUH. 1st check up at NUH tmr. How is everyone feeling during their 1st trimester? I'm feeling really down, very nauseated, bloated, heartburn.. :(

mairo

Hi dear I feel just the same way with you. I feel bloated so bad and very uncomfortable, nausea , but can't get to throw up . These is so different from my first baby. I hardly can do anything at home. The good thingnis a have a house help who does all the house work and my younger sister is helping with my personal business. So I know what every expecting mma is feeling right now. I just need to talk to someone who is going through what am going through rite now. My pregnancy was from ivf, so am thinking is these the way ivf pregnancy result to? Because my first baby was natural.