EDD Feb 2013

SJBaby

My detailed scan was last wed . At 1030 nuh the waiting time is ok I finished at 1130 . Cost $160 do we keep the reciepts??
Hihi vel :) who are you seeing at NUH? I will be going for my detail scan this coming Thursday:) how long do you take to do the scan??? Usually i do keep the receipt... but i tot its cover under the Package which we have to sign?

Lilo

Hi Lilo, just went for scan yday and mine is also a baby boy.
may i ask where do you buy the baby clothing? from online or from the physical store? Pls recommend if you know any online store.
I'm actually looking at Baby cot and stroller. for baby cot, prefer something that can convert to toddler bed, but duno which is good, as some look flimsy.
for stroller, maybe will buy combi/capella. I need those with 1 hand folderable type.
How abt u?? u hv anything in mind alrd?

Hi SJBaby, I just checked from the expo calendar and there is also another baby expo fair coming this mth end 26 Oct. I'm not sure what brand of product they selling though but you can also go and take a look. I should be going. planning to buy everything by Nov/Dec. :D
Hi Starling, congrats! Hmm..i bought from kiddypalace. Mothercare has nice sets of rompers,you may want to take a look at it. Im also looking at Capella or Combi strollers cos they r lighter weight and i'm petite size, can't carry too heavy strollers. But not too sure whether Capella brand is good anot.

Apr gal

Hi LILO, I'm looking at Capella brand as well cos sofar d only brand tat meet my requirement but nd to test out d durability. Read tat it's not tat furable compared to MacLarren or Graco. N Combi fared better than Capella too. Another thing is they hv limited selection of car seat as well. Hv u tried out Capella d?

SJBaby

Hi Mummy, this November there is a upcoming parent fair at Expo, maybe we can get some good baby pram there :) with great discount of cos...

oinkquack

So many at Mt A! I'm there too!! :)

Score board
Starling - prince - 21/2 - Mt A - #1
Apr Gal - princess - 23/2 - Thomson Medical Center - #1
Chiligal - prince - 24/2 - Mt A - #2
Babycherry - princess - 27/2 - Mt A - #1
Oinkquack - prince - 24/2 - Mt A - #1

babyIsaac

Hi. I have new Moses basket, My Brestfriend nursing pillow, Avent single electric breast pump and various maternity wear to let go. Pls MSG me if interested.

Ah Cheng

So many at Mt A! I'm there too!! :)

Score board
Starling - prince - 21/2 - Mt A - #1
Apr Gal - princess - 23/2 - Thomson Medical Center - #1
Chiligal - prince - 24/2 - Mt A - #2
Babycherry - princess - 27/2 - Mt A - #1
Oinkquack - prince - 24/2 - Mt A - #1
Ah Cheng - Prince - 12/2 - Thomson Medical Center - #2

Lilo

Hi LILO, I'm looking at Capella brand as well cos sofar d only brand that meet my requirement but need to test out d durability. Read that it's not that furable compared to MacLarren or Graco. N Combi fared better than Capella too. Another thing is they have limited selection of car seat as well. have you tried out Capella d?
I like Capella Cony model but the thing is there are only 4 wheels in total,so not so sure whether it is stable enough or has difficulty when wheeling eg, going up slopes etc. Not sure which much to get for the car seat..still looking around.

Hii all the mummy here ... sorry to disturb your thread but i have something to share with you all ... currently Mums and babes is having a promotion on their online shop website . do visit the
News & Promotions
page for more information...

Freestyle selling at $699!!!!! while stock last... faster go online order ...got free delivery...

do like us on
facebook

Meowgirl

Hi all mummies...

I've having my 1st boy, edd on 19 feb 2013..so nice to know that there's a place for feb 2013 mummies :eek:

Jenni

Hi Mum-to-be,

I am a July 2012 mummy, I have create a group is for mummies group buy, the price is lower then u can find in sg. Any one interested can request to join. Can even request for the things u interested and i will see if i can get it in the lower price. Group name: Sg Mummies Group buy

Meowgirl

Hi Apr gal, I should be going for Thomson Medical Center too.. booked the hospital tour on 10 Nov...the booking for Sat is so challenging.....did you go for the hospital tour?

Apr gal

Hi, not sure if it's normal to feel bb sort if like pulling d placenta cord or is she feeding on it when I feel d pull? Anyone having d same feeling?