EDD Feb 2013

Apr gal

I prefer sterilizer cos now many come in multi functions, so can wrk as bottle warmer to warrm up frozen breast milk, can wrk as steamer for veggies and sterilizing bottle. plus using the traditional way will use lots of water.
May I. Which brand is tis tat hv all d multi functions together? Tq

Zachalexis

Quick qns, has anyone confirm their post natal massage? I'm still searching hi n low for a good one. Does anyone have any o recommend? TIA..

pinkk11

hi zachalexis,
i have previously tried origins pre-natal massage but the ML like nv use any strength at all, not worth the $150+ i paid!!) :( but they gave mi the remaining bottle of their massage cream which smell qt nice.

then i tried mdm wati's pre-natal massage and i liked it. felt that her strength is just nice for mi - firm strokes, not too hard or soft and cost mi less than half of what i pay for origins..

i just confirm my booking for post-natal massage with mdm wati. but i may still try a few more prenatal massage with other MLs recommended thru the forums.

i would suggest u try their pre-natal massage first to get a feel of their massage style and whether u feel comfortable with the ML.. :)

Zachalexis

Hi Pinkk11,

I tried prenatal massage from Mdm Zarina, apparently everything she use is homemade incl the oil. The scent is really good and lingered in my room for a good 2 days. I have decided to use her for my postnatal. It's $1k for 15days. Package includes homemade Jamu n ginger drink daily. Oh, she carries a portable sauna too. According to her, I will steam in it for 10-15mins then followed by massage then cloth wrap. Can help with water retention and slimming!

pinkk11

hi zachalexis,
that sounds like a good deal. mind sharing her contact so that i can try our her prenatal massage too?
thanks!

Hey im using mdm zarinah services too. She has help me twice with pre natal n i can feel my baby movement after her massage. As i had almost slipped twice so with the massage she help me adjusted my womb back a little. Initially after my almost slipped in toilet n down the stairs i pulled my back muscle den i contacted mdm zarinah telling her im in pain and i cant walk so she came over to my place the very next day. Told me that she noe and can feel the bump on my back but she cant massage that area she she did my legs n butt n shoulder and amazingly i can walk with no pain and even walking up stairs is not a problem or chore to me anymore! really like her very much she oso very willing to share on the do and don't during pregnancy. Don feel she is a stranger at all plus most importantly she is always on time! highly recommend you ladies to engage her but must do it quick as I heard from her she quite pack and appt till june alrdy :) I got her for 14days at $900 but price may varies due to the location where u stay. She stay in simei.

Hi Pinkk11,

I tried prenatal massage from Mdm Zarina, apparently everything she use is homemade incl the oil. The scent is really good and lingered in my room for a good 2 days. I have decided to use her for my postnatal. It's $1k for 15days. Package includes homemade Jamu n ginger drink daily. Oh, she carries a portable sauna too. According to her, I will steam in it for 10-15mins then followed by massage then cloth wrap. Can help with water retention and slimming!

Last edited:

Meowgirl

Hi all...I have some questions about the postnatal massage...

1. Are we suppose to have it on consecutive days? if I have a package of 10 days that means massages on 10 consecutive days?
2. Any idea what's the ideal min. (days) package to get? I have colleague who told me that after the 4th or 5th session,the result not too obvious already..
3. The cloth wrapping thing...how long do we need to keep it on?
4. I saw some company say they will prefer to do the massage on a mattress on the floor..but my room has no space for it..is it ok to do it on my own bed?

Hi Meow girl,

1. Yap consecutive days after discharge from hospital, normal delivery can do immediately after discharge but C-sect got to wait for 2 weeks to a months depending on individual.
2. Advised as 3 days cause will see the effect after 2nd massage can opt for more if you want to relieve tension, i took 2 weeks package.
3. The cloth wrapping advise by massage lady as few hours but I intend to keep it on so it will help tighten my flabby tummy so again its up to individual can get corset after confinement to continue tightening if you have very flabby tummy like mine :p
4. I prefer to do on bed cos we not suppose to be on our knees during confinement, and my massage lady had done my pre-natal on my bed too.

Just my personal opinion :) hope its useful to you