EDD Feb 2013

Meowgirl

delivery fee refers to the doctor's fee? I think that might depends on the doctor. As for hospital maternity package, should be the same regardless of date?

KarenL

hihi, sorry to gatecrash, my edd is 28 Feb so i've been stalking in out this thread! I just did a check with Mt. A and they said that unless you are delivering after hours, for which there will be an extra "OT" charge on the operating theatre, the package for the ward remains the same. As for the gynae charges, will have to depend on your gynae. mine doesnt charge extra I think..

huilee

Hi.. Hi. ** ***
I have signed up with Cordlife for my baby.

If anyone want to sign up with Cordlife at Baby Expo this weekend 14-16 Dec 2012, I can refer you as a friend. We each can get $100 worth of shopping vouchers.
Do email me at dizzyd3280@gmail.com or PM me if interested as I seldom check threads. Thanks.

Meowgirl

Any mummies going for the Baby Expo fair this weekend? I've yet to get the car seat for my baby. Any recommendations? Can share what criteria to look out for when choosing a car seat? intending to find a convertible one so that it can last for a couple of years, but some prices are really shocking..

Meowgirl

hi all mummies.. what's ur baby's weight and ur weight gain now?

I'm 1 more day to Week 31..now gained 7kg and baby is about 1.7kg as of last week...wondering if it's considered normal..hubby keep worrying baby will be too big..so restricting my diet..:bmad:

Wphuiling

I am 30weeks. gained 9kg but bb just 1.04kg. doctor said the bb weight considered normal. but I don't think so. worrying..:bunsure:

Meowgirl

any doc give estimate of baby's weight at birth already? wondering if it'll be too early to ask the doc at week 31...worrying my baby too big..

Chewysee

Hi Mummies sorry to interrupt.

I have a few packs of huggies and pampers diapers to sell.

Huggies;

Newborn size (up to 4kg)
8 packets
24 pieces in each packet
7 packets unopened 1 packet opened

I apologize the opened packet as my mum thought it was a 5-10kg diaper until she open the packet.
But all 24 pieces are still inside.

Letting go at $5 per pack.

Pamers;

Small size (3-8kg) up to 12 hours of dryness
2 packets
48 pieces in each packet
Both packs unopened

Letting go at $16 per pack

Price negotiable. I can deliver it to you if you stay at yishun or khatib.
Please PM me incase i do not see your reply. Thank you!

Meowgirl

any mummy planning to start maternity leave early?? my colleagues are warning me of early delivery in week 37/38.. wondering how early should i start my maternity leave..

Meowgirl

starling...that's about 3 weeks before..i'm thinking of starting in 13 feb (but effective is 9 feb because of the CNY) and my edd is 19 feb...wondering if that's enough..hopefully my boy don't be too anxious to come out before CNY...

vel

my edd is 16 feb, i intend to start 13 feb too after cny. not sure whether can I make it that far too

Meowgirl

coz 11 and 12 feb are PH..so somehow feel a bit "lu ki" to start maternity before that...heard some ppl say that if by then really not comfortable to work, can ask gynae for MC instead of starting maternity leave early...but haven't dare to ask my gynae about it.. =x

Starling

Morning mommies...
wa, seems like i'm the anxious 1.. both ur edd eariler than me but taking ML later than me.. lol
I took early in consideration of what my gynae advised me, she said I may give birth early.. and i dun wana have labour pain in the office..
One of my col's edd suppose to b on 25 dec but she also took AL or work from home and baby was out on 11 dec, 2 wks earlier..