EDD Feb 2013

Meowgirl

Happy New Year to all mummies here...so fast, it's the 1st working day of 2013. No more holiday...but looking forward to Maternity leave soon.. and to assemble the baby cot and put all the baby stuffs out... I'm only going to put all the things out by end of this month (wanted to do earlier but scared collect dust, so have to "ren" :001_302:) .. what about other mummies?

Starling

I've actually started to wash baby clothes and list down the items to pack for hospital bag. Waiting for baby cot to arrive. Haven buy baby shower items yet though.

Just came back from clinic. 33wks now. Total i put on 10kg alrd. Baby's head has turn down n wt abt 1.77kg. .

Meowgirl

starling..i've finished washing baby clothes and towels and packed my hospital bag...baby cot is now in its box sitting at a corner in the living room, haven't assemble..going for my check up tmr, will be week 34...baby actually turned down since week 28, and last measured at week 32, he's already 1.9kg, tmr will know how much he has gained these 2 weeks after all the xmas feast ...i've gained near to 9kg so far...looks like my baby is going to be much heavier than urs..:err:

Starling

wa, Meowgirl, what is ur diet like? seems like my baby taking his own sweet time to turn and grow... got a feeling maybe will be overdue lol

Meowgirl

me quite normal diet leh..think my heaviest meal is lunch...usually a bowl of noodles + 1 glass of fruit juice..once in a while may bite a bit of biscuit in the afternoon..but my weight gain very inconsistent...week 28 to week 30 didn't gain weight at all..but lucky baby still growing..then 30 to 32 gained a bit...waiting to see the weight later tonight..somehow got a feeling my baby absorb quite well.. nowadays very active and quite strong, always kick my tummy until very pain..(haven't come out already bullying mummy :bmad:)

Meowgirl

i agree..the kicking is fun..i think i'll miss that when he's out..but sometimes the kicks are so strong..somehow, he can manage to kick my left and right tummy or front and back tummy at the same time...and it's really pain...haha.. if i'm lying down..i'll see him move here, move there...we call it the kallang wave.. lol...

Starling

Meowgirl: lol kallang wave. Ur boy sure is a soccer fan!!

Vel: wa!! How come all ur babies all bigger than mine? May I ask if u r taller or petite size? Trying to see if there's any correlation heeee cos I'm petite size

Meowgirl

starling...i just came back from my checkup today...week 34..baby about 2.2kg.. doc say it's baby's buttock that's pushing...so, most likely he's been doing the kallang wave with his buttock..haha..

Meowgirl

lol..i suppose to have a new manager starting this year..and he has yet to talk to me about my maternity leave..i'll just leave when it's time...i've told my big boss briefly when i'm going off..the rest are up to them.. :p

Congratulations to all parents to be!

We believe that all babies are priceless gifts and miracles and mummies deserve to be well informed and taken care of immaculately. Aixin Mummies confinement and wellness sanctuary is a one stop confinement and wellness center for mummies. Services we offer include pre/post natal yoga, lessons on infant care and pre/post natal care, first aid for infants, professional confinement care and stay in confinement services etc. Please feel free to contact us at 98228876 or email aixinmummies@gmail.com for further enquiries.

Starling

Mine suppose to come in next Monday but in the end declined the offer. Oh well, so same like u, I will also just just leave when it's time.

In the midst of packing my hospital bag now. Do u recommend disposable panties? And also do u need to bring a set of baby clothes during discharge? If yes, would u recommend to bring long jumpsuit or short type. I'm needed to bring 1 set of clothes n 1 receiving blanket.

vel

Meowgirl: lol kallang wave. Ur boy sure is a soccer fan!!

Vel: wa!! How come all ur babies all bigger than mine? May I ask if u r taller or petite size? Trying to see if there's any correlation heeee cos I'm petite size
. Haa yes I'm not petite height 167 weight 50 before I'm pregnant . Anyone experiencing contraction already, what kind of feeling is it ? I can feel weird tension like a sharp pain at my vagina at times . Yesterday while at supermarket it gets obvious and longer than previous . Is it contraction or something else ? It's nothing like menses cramp , more like needles poking at the wall

Meowgirl

starling...i'm going TMC..they will provide everything for the baby even for wearing home..but i'm bringing a romper set with mitten and booties along..the last time when i went for the hospital tour, i saw them wrapping the baby up in a vest..so i guess long sleeves is not necessary...i'm going to use disposable panties...bought 4 packs already...suggested by my mum..no need to worry about washing especially for the 1st few days and in hospital...

vel..i had something like u described before...doc say its braxton hicks (false contraction), says that it's normal.. so long as it's not regular timing and keep coming non-stop, then it's ok..

Starling

Ahhh it's a crazy Monday at work. No time to come in here.

Waa, buy 4 packs of disposable panties ah?? Ok, I better go buy too.

Vel, mayb that explains y my baby is smaller. Got the genes of mummy. Small size. Hope he can grow more fats within these few wks.

Ohh ladies, I just measured by tummy last night. It's 40" now!

Apr gal

starling...i'm going TMC..they will provide everything for the baby even for wearing home..but i'm bringing a romper set with mitten and booties along..the last time when i went for the hospital tour, i saw them wrapping the baby up in a vest..so i guess long sleeves is not necessary...i'm going to use disposable panties...bought 4 packs already...suggested by my mum..no need to worry about washing especially for the 1st few days and in hospital...

vel..i had something like u described before...doc say its braxton hicks (false contraction), says that it's normal.. so long as it's not regular timing and keep coming non-stop, then it's ok..
Hi Meowgirl,

when did u first encountered d false contraction? N when r u due? I better get ready for tis too in case gt frightened by d false alarm. Haha....

Meowgirl

Apr gal...i think i had that false contraction since week 30 or 32...now in week 34...EDD 19 Feb...seems like these few days the false contraction is getting slightly more...although it's call "false contraction" but doc say it's normal...it's to prepare for labour...

starling...i've been measuring my tummy weekly..now about 38-39''... but didn't realised that all the stretch marks started to surface these couple of weeks..all at the bottom side of the tummy that i can't see...T_T

Meizuka

Hi all,

I am helping a friend who has extra Woodward's Gripe Water to sell.
Brand New, unopened.
Expiry Feb. 2014.

Selling for $3 (retail price $5.60).

Self-collect at Simei MRT (other places to be discussed).

PM me if interested.
Thanks.