Edd feb 2014

babyjace82

Are we supposed to drink milk so early? I dont dare to take a single slip due to my serious vomiting. . By the way, are we supposed to apply the stretch mark lotion at this stage? Any brand to recommend?

Gabrielle86

I just got my follow up appt, going for another scan on 4th Jul... i'm excited... which means... by then it should be around 7-8 weeks... =)

rtcy

Actually it's good if we can start consuming milk now. My friend recommended bio oil she say very good but quite oily. I still shopping around:)

simplicitybaby

hello! i tested positive on 10th jun. Visited gynae on 11th jun due to bit of brown discharge. given dupphaston, folic acid and amx (antibotic). changed another gynae on 13th Jun n told not to eat the antibotic. Anw doc alerted me not to announce to anyone yet as anything can happen during this period. so looking forward to next visit to the gynae 2weeks later.

babyjace82

Rtcy, u still can go shopping? Hmm... due to my vomit, I can go out too long cos get exhausted easily. . :)

Can share the charges of your gynae? Cos thinking to change to tmc doc as gleneagles hospital charges are too costly..

rtcy

Babyjace82, I still enjoy shopping:) but I having mild pain occasionally my husband don't allow me to walk too much. I went gynae yesterday for my first visit. We can see the sac but can't see the yolk yet as maybe I ovulated a bit later due to my cycle. Going back for another scan on coming sat. Yesterday we paid a $220 but her package is about 1.3 for consultation +scans but excludes tests and supplements. She delivers at mount a & tmc.

babyjace82

Hmmm..icic.. I went back to my gynae 2nd visit again due to my serious morning sickness n was given 2 weeks hospitalisation leave.. during my 2nd visit, I am able to see e tiny heart beat which is quite amazing. .:)

My first vist for consultation, scan n vitamins cost me $175. 2nd visit for urgent consultation, scan, blood test n vitamins cost me $229.
According to my gnae, his package frm 16week cost about $642 (incl GST) which include all e consulation, scans and tests.

Normal delivery abt $1100.. not sure if these charges are reasonable. .
By the way, anyone know what is forceps/vacuum?

isabella888

i tested 4 positive (kiasu!)... but the results are faint lines... due date should be 18 Feb 2014... a bit worry due to the faint lines result. :tconfused:

rtcy

Isabelle, why dont u get the clearblue digital. I like it as its only show u pregnant or not pregnant.

babyjace82

I am 6weeks pregnant... :)
Hi Isabella, welcome to this thread n thanks for answering my question. Yup, clearblue is good as it has a clear indication..are you also first time mummy too? :D
Cos I am also like you. .tested 3times n the last test I used is clearblue.

isabella888

hi rtcy and babyjace, i tested with clearblue digital and it shows "pregnant 1-2"...!
:Dancing_wub:
This is my 2nd pregnancy, my daughter is 13 months old now. Hubby and me decided for 2 kids so we TTC after my daughter 12 months old and so lucky we are success on the 1st try. Last time i spent for 2 years to concieve my daughter.
I think my edd should be 18 Feb 2014, so I am about 5 weeks pregnant.
Babyjace, are you still working? You mentioned about 2 weeks hospitalisation leave... are you ok now? You must rest well.
rtcy, how old is your 1st kid? Boy or girl?

Last edited:

rtcy

Congrats!! My first kid is already 12 yrs old. I married young now in the 30 then have a second one.

Gabrielle86

My first chevk was at my 5th week 6th day... saw a sac ... and heart beat flickering. .. next one will be on july liao...

isabella888

So good rtcy! How I wish my girl is 11 years old now then she can help to take care my 2nd baby. Now I am so worried I cannot handle 2 kids...:eek:15:
Should I go to gynae this week? Now is about 5 weeks (I guess)... is it too early in order to see the sac? I remember last time i went to gynae when 5-6 weeks but still cannot see the sac (or maybe I am too fat.. haha!)