Edd feb 2014

liyin

Congrats nahj!!! Don't worry I bought 6 sticks diff brand just to confirm.... Have u passed your period due dAte?

nahj

Hi liyin thank you, yes im 4 days delayed. I went to Dr. Koh today and he did my 1st scan and he cant see yet the sac. He say its early pregnancy and need to come back after 2 weeks. He gave me folic acid for now and give me advices on what foods to avoid. I dont know what to feel now, i wanted to cry now but my husband is beside me. I dont want him to see me crying.im so paranoid now thinking that it might happen again the biochemical pregnancy. :((

liyin

Hang in there.. I can't see my gynae to confirm as she is on leave and I m afraid too coz it's my first... I m also 5 days late and I have cramps on and off and I keep rushing to toilet to check but so far it's still normal...thank god I can't wait to see my gynae

Fioray

Dear mummies,
I am a Mar'13 mummy and not using the items attached anymore...
So would like to sell it off to clear my space....

All items are for Self Collection @ Sengkang
You may Apps me if you keen @ 91153446
Thank you.....

1) brand new Pigeon Breast Milk Pad (UP: $18.90 each)
Letting go @ $20 for 2 boxes

2) brand new Pigeon Diaper Liner (UP: $10.90)
Letting go @ $5

3) brand new PUJ Bath Tub (UP: $54.90)
Letting go @ $45

4) Used Silent Electric Breast Pump (UP: $259)
Condition: 9.8/10(used < 10times)
Reason: baby dont't want breastfeed
Letting go @ $150 together with a Breastmilk Cooler Bag worth $59.90 with bottles

5) Used Blue Colour Evenflo Breathable Carrier ($99)
Condition: 9.9/10 (Used < 5times)
Letting go @ $35

Attachments

Last edited:

JJ2011

Hi all mummies, I had went to my gynae & confirmed I m in 6 week now. Doc say my edd will be on valentine day:) But, the bad new is I am "experiencing" MS now :(

JJ2011

Are we supposed to drink milk so early? I dont dare to take a single slip due to my serious vomiting. . By the way, are we supposed to apply the stretch mark lotion at this stage? Any brand to recommend?
Hi babyjace82, I heard my doc said drinking milk will make mummy fat :) And for me, I applied the lotion once I pregnant :) a bit kiasu

rtcy

Hi jj2011, my edd is on 15 feb a day after u:) I'm still coping well with my ms. Hopefully it would get worst:(

nahj

Congratulations to all mummies here :)

Liyin im still upset for i haven't see anything in the scan yesterday. I have this negative feeling that it will happen again to me the biochemical pregnancy. I'm still praying that everything will be alright. Doctor says to come back after 2 weeks.

I haven't talk to my husband since yesterday. I feel dissaponted and very emo everytime im thinking the scan yesterday.

Paiseh to everyone here, if im so emo. Im very thankful that there is a forum like this where i can share my feelings.

liyin

Hang on there nahj, this is my first so I m not in position to say anythg too much but I undstd how u feel n dun worry abt being emo... It's normal.

babyjace82

Hi JJ2011, thanks. I didnt take any milk.. due to my serious ms, my gynae advise me not to take any dairy products. I hv already lost 4kg cos of this ms... :(

rtcy

Hi Lishan, I only get ms in my 6 week. Everyone is different, some of my friends don't suffer from ms at all through out their pregnancy.