Edd feb 2014

liyin

Hey ladies, if you are still unsure you can go to GP for a blood test to confirm your pregnancy.
Dear rtcy, I went to my gynae yest, I saw my beanie sac... :eek: next is to wait for another 3 weeks to see heartbeat.. As I be going to sz in abt a week plus, doc gave me some an tai Yao...

nahj

Congrats liyin finally u got the confirmation & the sac :) btw did ur doctor gi e u some supplements or vitamins already?

liyin

Congrats liyin finally u got the confirmation & the sac :) btw did ur doctor gi e u some supplements or vitamins already?
yes before that I was taking women vits and folic alr but since I am gg to travel she gave me some med to take before I travel

liyin

Anybody taking duphaston? My doc prescribed for me before I go on my trip next week but I heard the side effects is bad ms... Anyone got any advice?

Gabrielle86

I never tried ginger drink before... so decided to give a try, see if helps for my MS... wah... instead, it got worst...
I guess ginger drink is really not for me...

JJ2011

Anybody taking duphaston? My doc prescribed for me before I go on my trip next week but I heard the side effects is bad ms... Anyone got any advice?
Hi,I m taking it now.but b4 this ,I had my ms too. Not sure is this the side effect of duphaston.

liyin

Hi,I m taking it now.but b4 this ,I had my ms too. Not sure is this the side effect of duphaston.
I m quite apprehensive to take as I m already not Eatg well n tired all the time , after reading abt it's side effects I get more worried.

liyin

Good morn blackangel, you seen gynae yet? EDD feb when?
Yup seeing Doctor Chen Lin Han my EDD is around 23/02/2014. But still not yet confirm as the doctor say to be confirm again in next visit.
Oic . I seeing dr choo wan ling an the nurse calculated for me 26/2 but I guess like u got to see dc again to confirm. I seeing my doc on 17/7 quite excited to see my beanie again.the last trip was just a tiny sac:)