Edd feb 2014

Drey

Hi Mummies & Daddies...
I just signed up at the Parenthood Fair for a free digital edition of the Motherhood magazine. Its filled with lots of interesting articles as well as brochures of the upcoming Parenthood fair for the various contests.
Just sign up at Digital Magazine Sign Up - Parenthood Fair 2014 with the Promo Code PHF3 for the free digital magazine now!
Parenthood Fair from 21-23 Nov 2014 11am to 9pm.

Nautica

Hi I'm a new mum.. to a Feb '14 baby boy.. can add me to the Whatsapp group?

got 2 numbers 93386633 & 97456963.. Look forward to learning more things.. Thank you~!!!

Hi alasoya
I set up a whatsapp group chat for feb 14 mummies. If interested to join you can pm me your mobile.

Janewws

Hi,

I am a SAMH, and I am looking for other playmates for my baby and would also like to get to know other mummies.
My baby boy was born on the 24th of feb.

pls add me to your Facebook group: jane.wws@gmail.com
or whatsapp chats (pls let me know who I should pm my number to?)

thank you! :)

oga

Hi mums who are still looking for feb babies fb, you may search for Mummies of feb 2014 babies singapore

Hi ladies, just sharing..do check this warehouse sale out. I just got a pretty bonbebe 4in1 cot, playpen and munchkin close gate..all alot of stuff cheaper than baby fairs out there
photo.jpg

sept2980

[h=2]BabyandMilk Supply (FB web page)[/h]Please like the page to get latest updates!

Below is the latest price list for the milk. Let me know if you wish to place order. Delivery will be done by external courier to your doorstep (cheaper and more reliable than Taqbin).

Thanks for taking time to read this email.

[FONT=Helvetica, Arial, lucida grande, tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif]Prices are fixed and is for self collection only.[/FONT]
[FONT=Helvetica, Arial, lucida grande, tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif]
[/FONT]

Similac 1 900g $55
Similac 2 1.8kg $93
Gain iq 1.8kg $72
Gain kid 1.8kg $65

Total comfort series for Abbott also available. Isomil too.

Enfa 1 1.8kg $100
Enfa2 1.8kg $92
Enfa 3 1.8kg $74
Enfa 4 1.8kg $67

Friso 1 900g $47
Friso 2 1.8kg $75
Friso 3 1:8kg $65
Friso 4 1.8kg $55

Pediasure vanilla 1.6kg $72.5
Pediasure sachets strawberry , choco, vanilla $2 each

Mamil milk available too!

All sg stock (same as ntuc)

What's app 91290316 to place order

Collection venue:
1. Bl 47 Ayer Rajah Crescent

2. Blk 606 clementi west st 1

3. Blk 54 Toh Tuck (Signature Park Condo)

4. Blk 7223 Jurong West Ave 5 (weekends only)

5. Blk 124 Jurong east st 13 (Ivory Heights) (weekends only)