EDD Feb & Mar 2015

Dananeo

Hi there. After a whole emergency incident which low abdominal severe pain & found out today and I am just 4-5weeks preggy.

Last edited:

crystaloves

if my pregnancy goes on fine.. me and my hub will decide on which hospital to go to... contemplating between NUH and privates... lol...

Sand

Hi Crystal! which hospital did you go for your 1st baby?

my EDD is between end Jan or early Feb.

ongmama

crystaloves:875925 said:
if my pregnancy goes on fine.. me and my hub will decide on which hospital to go to... contemplating between NUH and privates... lol...
Your pregnancy will be fine :)

If you consider NUH, please get a referral letter b4 you see them. I did not get 1 as I continue to visit them after my miscarriage and now I am a private patients. Theirs fees are not exactly cheap. But I am seeing at the outpatient clinic not the hospital.

ongmama

Dananeo:875982 said:
Hi Ongmama. we plan also deliver in Mt A this pregnancy.
Hi dananeo :) can i know which gynae u visiting now? My current gynae is dr ch koh at tpy his waiting time sooo long. Tot of changing gynae.

crystaloves

Im already under nuh subsidy as my first 1 was delivered there as well.. reason why I thinking of private cos this will be my last pregnancy. as for NUH.. prolly will go for water birth. ..

ongmama

crystaloves:876012 said:
Im already under nuh subsidy as my first 1 was delivered there as well.. reason why I thinking of private cos this will be my last pregnancy. as for NUH.. prolly will go for water birth. ..
Water birth? Whats the cost for this? See before video of water birth looks great and they ease your contraction pain .

Dananeo

Hi dananeo :) can i know which gynae u visiting now? My current gynae is dr ch koh at tpy his waiting time sooo long. Tot of changing gynae.
Hi Ongmama. Currently not plan to set with any gynae. Go with the most budget as possible. My 1st pregnancy was with Dr. Kek Lee Phin in Mount E. Very senior Dr with "high" charges obviously. She only informed when I am already 38th weeks that she need to travel to London visiting her son. Just passed to another gynae partner also in Mount E, Dr. Chia. Both are good but this experience let me realised if not too much concern over the pregnancy (as my 1st was pretty smooth), you can go a Senior Consultant at the last trismeter. It doesn't make any problem anyway. AS long is a senior gynae, whoever also can help you at the very last stage.

And because it was so last minute, we couldn't make any changes on hospital. Coz initially our 1st choice is Mount A but because of Dr. Keke ONLY willing take Mount E. So we were stuck. And unfortunately I went into emergency C-sect. You can imagine the fees being paid as "ALA-CARTE" in Mount E. S$13.2k, plus 3k for pre-check up. It's just a disaster.

calyce

Hi dananeo & mummies,

Congrats to all of you!

I'm on my 2nd pregnancy, edd 5th march 2015. My first was at TMC, experience was not quite good there. My gynae was good but he'd only go TMC. I've heard good comment on Mt. A.

Any of you started seeing gynae at 6th week or waited until first trimester is over?

~Thanks~

tanfeliciaaa

I visited my gynae at 6 weeks plus for the first time to confirm pregnancy... the next scan will be of 9 weeks plus already. Congrats on your preggy! I've heard good reviews on Mt. A as well... but still looking through. Any recommendations MTB(s)?

ongmama

Congrats :)

My first i gave birth at mount a for this second pregnancy im going back mount a too. The nurse there is very good and kind.