EDD Feb & Mar 2015

tanfeliciaaa

ongmama:876745 said:
Congrats :)

My first i gave birth at mount a for this second pregnancy im going back mount a too. The nurse there is very good and kind.
Hmm... worth to consider then! Shall discuss with hub about it. Haha. Thanks ongmama! How's bb doing now?

craziology

Hi mummies

My EDD is 10 Feb 15 - second baby! But now very depressed because of the confinement issue. Has anyone of you found a CL? I asked a few and the price is OMG because of CNY! Now considering hiring a maid (but my BTO not ready yet). Headache!

- Happy and depressed mum

ongmama

tanfeliciaaa:876751 said:
Hmm... worth to consider then! Shall discuss with hub about it. Haha. Thanks ongmama! How's bb doing now?
Next appointment 21 july still long. Previous scan baby is 7 weeks 2 days can hear heartbeat. Everything is still good except for the morning sickness. What abt u?

ongmama

craziology:876799 said:
Hi mummies

My EDD is 10 Feb 15 - second baby! But now very depressed because of the confinement issue. Has anyone of you found a CL? I asked a few and the price is OMG because of CNY! Now considering hiring a maid (but my BTO not ready yet). Headache!

- Happy and depressed mum
Hi congrats :) i never hired a cl for my first and never thought of hiring for my second one now. But i did saw a few post regarding cl pricing was very high. Some of the mummy actually order tingkat instead of CL.

tanfeliciaaa

ongmama:877028 said:
tanfeliciaaa:876751 said:
Next appointment 21 july still long. Previous scan baby is 7 weeks 2 days can hear heartbeat. Everything is still good except for the morning sickness. What abt u?
Wow... I'm waiting for my next scan on the 19th July. Previous scan baby was only 6 weeks plus... morning sickness comes and go. So well... just gonna bear with it!

Nana2306

Hi everyone. I'm preggy with my 2nd child.EDD approx in mid mar. Currently searching for gynae at TMC. Any recommendations?

Sand

i'm switching from gleneagles to KKH for my 2nd trimester onwards. although my EDD is 4-Feb (based on 40weeks), but i heard a lot of people saying that the baby will usually be eager to come out 1-3 weeks before EDD (ie. late Jan).

verglas

Hello mummies! I am on the bandwagon too with #2 ;p
Can share what are the CL charges like for the CNY period?

Dananeo

Hello & welcome all new mummies here. Just went KKH yesterday to try out with the subsidy rate for my official 1st follow up. Did a scan & blood test.

Can clearly see the baby's hand & leg. :) They said base on the size showed on scan baby now is 9weeks old. However, we are very sure is only 8wo as we only conceived on 23rd May 2014 (during couple trip). EDD should be 26th Feb 2015 base on 40weeks calculation. Although they said is 19th Feb 2015. Coz I dont wish anoher CNY baby!! My 1st was a week prior to CNY. Bored to the max!!

Last edited:

Dananeo

i'm switching from gleneagles to KKH for my 2nd trimester onwards. although my EDD is 4-Feb (based on 40weeks), but i heard a lot of people saying that the baby will usually be eager to come out 1-3 weeks before EDD (ie. late Jan).
Sand mommy, is this your 1st pregnancy? For my 1st pregnancy, baby not willing to come out until we have to opt for induce. Why plan to change to KKH? I heard Gleneagles was good.

yayu

Hi all moms, I am a confinement lady from Johor Bahru. I will take care of mom and baby and cook confinement dishes for mom. If you are looking for confinement lady, you may PM me or contact me at +6-016-788-6596 (Ya Yu 亚玉).

(Not sure whether I am allowed to post here. If not, I would be glad to be directed to the correct place to post. Thanks.)

Last edited:

crystaloves

manage to see little one flickering hb but still yet to confirm on my edd.. my appt will be on the 31st.. wait till neck long liao.. btw.. any mummies tummy showing yet? specifically second time mummy?

Sand

Sand mommy, is this your 1st pregnancy? For my 1st pregnancy, baby not willing to come out until we have to opt for induce. Why plan to change to KKH? I heard Gleneagles was good.
Hi Dananeo,
Yap, its my first.

no doubt my current gynae@gleneagles is really good, especially for the first trimester. i had been seeing him almost every week, taking blood tests & jabs & medications, just to ensure that my hormones level are sufficient enough to support the pregnancy till the 10th week, then he can declare that the baby is safe.

just that my concern is over any complications during the delivery, which to my understanding, KKH is better equipped. and with lower charges too of coz.

Kohjmz

Yes! Thanks. Are you also expecting your first baby, Sand?
Anyway i guess baby will arrive earlier then the EDD right? Heard that most probably 2 weeks earlier.

williammm

Dear Mummies,

I'm a daddy here and my wife's EDD is 13/3/2015.
This is our 2nd baby. 1st baby is a boy and was born 12/10/2014.
No.1 is born via C-Sect. No.2 will also be done via C-Sect. Both will be take delivery at TMC.

I'm also from the Sept 2013 group chat :)