EDD Feb & Mar 2015

mumm

Hi, everybody, i also just knew i preg for 5 weeks. Edd 26 march 2015.

Excited though is my second pregnancy.

Busymom

Hi everyone, I'm 7weeks now with 2nd baby, EDD 11/03/15.
Everyday feeling giddy and nauseous all h time, everything tasted like sour coffee, even durian.
Hope it will get better after 3 month, was thinking go Mount A, 1st baby was at Thomson.

Hi, my EDD is also on 11/3/2015 with baby no.4.
having sleeplessness at night.

Sand

Hi Ladies, i juz tested positive yesterday. This is our first n i got no idea whats next. Should i go make apt for gynea? How did you all choose the gynea n hospital? Really thankful for any advice. Thnx.. :)
Congratulations!!
Do you have any particular gynae in mind? maybe you can just call to fix an appt... or you prefer to get referral from the polyclinic?
Govt or private?

jasminelees

Hi all mummies, my EDD is 18th Feb 2015.... just to check, do your gyne offer package for the checkup, scan etc? As in my 1st trimester, each visit will burn my pocket est. $300....

jasminelees

Hi Yellow37, I think you will need to read up in those forums on the reviews for those gyne before heading to one and choose the hospital where the gyne delivers. Hope it helps.

Busymom

My Gynae offer package for all antenatal check. However, need to make extra payment for scan such as OSCAR and other detail scan.

jasminelees

I need to check with my gynae on my next check up le... otherwise is really taxing to pay so much on my bi-weekly checkup during the 1st trimester.

malibu

Hi all mummies, my EDD is 18th Feb 2015.... just to check, do your gyne offer package for the checkup, scan etc? As in my 1st trimester, each visit will burn my pocket est. $300....
Wow... that's costly, what did you do for the check up?

DaddyH

Another thing, our gynae has set up an appointment to go for a 'Down Syndrome' test at Thomson Medical Centre. Is this the OSCAR test?

osasang

Hi hi..expecting my no 1...my Eed is 16 mar 2015..considering gg to kkh,any recommendation for female gynae over there?nervous~~~

121alice

My EDD 19March, the second baby, but 1st baby was 8month only!
Any Gynea can recommend to me nearby geylang. 1st baby checked up at JB.

rainbowgotu

I'm 7 weeks pregnant now second baby.. first baby only 6 months plus though!
Anyone keen to set up a whatsapp chat group?

soursop2014

Hi everyone, i have moved on to singapore motherhood forum. There's a edd mar 2015 forum. All of us there have migrated to FB secret group.

Those who are keen can express interest there. We have 50 over mtbs in the secret group on Facebook. As its a secret group, our fb friends won't be able to see our posting or photos there.

http://singaporemotherhood.com/forum/threads/03-2015-march-2015-mummies.109622/

Last edited: