EDD Feb & Mar 2015

CheerieGer

Hi mummies!
This is my second pregnancy, my edd is 15 mar 2015. Any Facebook group or whatsapp group chat, can add me in? Thanks!
btw, anyone found any amniotic band during their scan? Any info to share?
Thanks,
Geraldine

Sand

Hi mummies.
My edd is on 13/02/15. I am delivering my 1st girl @ mt E. May i know what should i start buying to welcome the newborn?
Hi r3birth! Congratulations!
Have you bought your baby cot, baby car seat already?
My mum specifically requested me to have 3 sets of new clothes for my baby - (1) when leaving hospital, (2) CNY, (3) Full month celebration. Other than that, clothes passed down should be fine.

Anyway, since your EDD is in Feb, you still have time to make your purchases.

r3birth

Sand:888036 said:
Hi mummies.
My edd is on 13/02/15. I am delivering my 1st girl @ mt E. May i know what should i start buying to welcome the newborn?
Hi r3birth! Congratulations!
Have you bought your baby cot, baby car seat already?
My mum specifically requested me to have 3 sets of new clothes for my baby - (1) when leaving hospital, (2) CNY, (3) Full month celebration. Other than that, clothes passed down should be fine.

Anyway, since your EDD is in Feb, you still have time to make your purchases.

Yup. Thank you Sand!!

lovelyshasha92

Good Fengshui Master for Baby Chinese Names

Hi Mummies,

My edd is on 11 Feb 15 therefore getting really nervous but still excited of whatever is going to happen. I've heard that a good and auspicious chinese baby name is important as it will affect the child's destiny. Any good fengshui master to recommend? :D

LeeTham

Hi Geraldine. .whats ur number...I ask Daddy william to add you in to our whatsapp chat group...he started the chat room for us.

calyce

Hi Mummies,
This is my 2nd pregnancy, edd 10 March 2015. I'm looking for post-natal massage therapist this time, anyone has recommendation?
There are a number of names I found from older posts, not quite sure if they are still relevant.
I did not have any massage last time, my water retention was quite bad and lasted for months after delivery. I hope the post-natal massage will help.

Thanks.

Parfait

Hi Mummies,
This is my 2nd pregnancy, edd 10 March 2015. I'm looking for post-natal massage therapist this time, anyone has recommendation?
There are a number of names I found from older posts, not quite sure if they are still relevant.
I did not have any massage last time, my water retention was quite bad and lasted for months after delivery. I hope the post-natal massage will help.

Thanks.
Hi, I have just completed my sessions with Mdm Mala and would recommend her for post natal massage. She's very experienced and friendly. Just for info, I had a csec in Nov and started massages a month later. Her hp is 90048249. All the best!

osasang

saying hi!

Hi mummies...my edd is 24 mar...two more months getting nervous!!
Still troubled abt the arrangement of looking after baby after my maternity ends in july...any recommendations? Sengkang area....
Any fb or chat grps tt can add me in? 98762066
Ten more wks for me...jiayou to myself n everyone!

Yappy Yap

Hello everybody, I'm Yappy new here from Yishun, mummy to be soon, hope to make new friends
in MummySG Forum. Please share with me your experience as I'm due soon after CNY.