EDD in AUG 2010

jas2909

Heehee.. Just got to know my EDD is in early Aug next year..

Any mummies too?

Maybe we might be in the same hospital and ward too! hahaha!

Jostance

Hi mummies! My edd is early august too, today went to see gynae, I am about 7 weeks preggie. Hope to know more mummies here! :001_302:

jas2909

Look like most mummy already seen a gynae? what did the gynae say?

Heehee.. my mother got quite anxious about the pregnancy that's why so fast visit a gynae already.. 1st time upgrade to grandma status.. haha! Hmmz.. the baby is developing well.. looking forward to the next visit to see how big the baby has grown.. so fun to look at the ultrasound scan.. I bet you will too seeing how long is the baby.. and the heartbeat etc..

Hi.. I'm an Aug mummy too.. EDD NDP as infd by my GP.. But hv yet to confirm w my gynae as only intend to visit her next mth.. 2nd child so nt so kan cheong.. Hehe.. But tis time rd I was attacked by MS nausea hungry pangs etc.. Can't wait to get over tis period!

To all preggy mummies.. Congrats ya..

Jostance

Hi.. I'm an Aug mummy too.. EDD NDP as infd by my GP.. But have yet to confirm w my gynae as only intend to visit her next month.. 2nd child so not so kan cheong.. Hehe.. But tis time rd I was attacked by MS nausea hungry pangs etc.. Can't wait to get over tis period!

To all preggy mummies.. Congrats ya..
Congrates to you too!! My edd is also NDP! Hahah. But my gynae said normally will be 2 days earlier.. We conceive at the similar time, but mine is first child..so kinda nervous.

I am always so tired..

piglet

Hi to all Aug mummies-to-be, I'm also a Aug mummy! 2nd pregnancy though... still will feel kan cheong, haha... my EDD around 18 Aug.. but not really confirmed yet...

Heehee.. my mother got quite anxious about the pregnancy that's why so fast visit a gynae already.. 1st time upgrade to grandma status.. haha! Hmmz.. the baby is developing well.. looking forward to the next visit to see how big the baby has grown.. so fun to look at the ultrasound scan.. I bet you will too seeing how long is the baby.. and the heartbeat etc..

how many weeks are u in now? i only can wait till next week then can see the bb heartbeat and ultra scan..:Dancing_wub:

Babybee

Hi to all preggy mummy,

I am new to this forum and also first time mtb. Just found out that i am 5 weeks pregnant had my 2nd visit to gynae to check on baby's heartbeat so far all is fine. Next appointment will be in 2 weeks time which is on 12jan. As according to gynae baby's ETD will be around 17aug.. Not much of morning sickness so far except bloated stomach and need to fill my stomach with food every 3hours:shyxxx: Think i am putting on weight now :we2Randy-git:Hope to know more mummies...

cheekrene

Hi to all preggy mummies to be,

I am very new to this forum and I am Aug MTB. Just found out from my GP that I was 6th week pregnant so went to see gynae straight after I see my GP. Saw my baby heartbeat and everything was going well.

Nowdays I always feel nausea whenever I eat but then i tend to get hungry every 2 hours. Any recommendation to ease nausea?

mrsmorgan

Hi to all preggy mummies to be,

I am very new to this forum and I am Aug MTB. Just found out from my GP that I was 6th week pregnant so went to see gynae straight after I see my GP. Saw my baby heartbeat and everything was going well.

Nowdays I always feel nausea whenever I eat but then i tend to get hungry every 2 hours. Any recommendation to ease nausea?
hi i used to eat those plain crackers whenever i felt nauseous.. it really helped to ease e nausea.. hope it helps u too! =)