EDD in AUG 2010

wah.. so long never login..am getting excited also..

Xlan: i also tell my bb dun come out 1st.. she is too small to come out.. must stay in at least 37 weeks to 38 weeks...

btw my edd is 7 aug...

hosiptal bag pack bit by bit liao...

xlan

hi susant, i tink there're a few threads in this forum n also in other forums hv the list of things to bring.. some r pretty extensive n some r real basic simple few items to bring..

for instance.. i found these few links:

http://www.mummysg.com/forums/f34/things-bring-hospital-stay-delivery-what-pack-list-7252/

stubbornsnails.com - What to Bring to the Hospital

SGBabyTalk - Singapore Parenting & Baby Forum - Hospital Bag Checklist

personally, i've put all the paper documents into a folder and keep it inside our car, so we don hv to rush home to take the hospital bag and we can drive directly to the hospital for admission first..

other things such as my gowns/toiletries/etc will b packing into a bag place in the living room and make it known to a few emergency contacts such as mom/close friends/colleagues whoever u entrusted ur house keys w/ them and will call them for help to bring the hospital bag to me if in case we were not gg out from home

this is wats planning in my head for the worst scenario as of now la.. i'm still thinking what else did i miss out..

Last edited:

susant

hi susant, i tink there're a few threads in this forum n also in other forums have the list of things to bring.. some r pretty extensive n some r real basic simple few items to bring..

for instance.. i found these few links:

http://www.mummysg.com/forums/f34/things-bring-hospital-stay-delivery-what-pack-list-7252/

stubbornsnails.com - What to Bring to the Hospital

SGBabyTalk - Singapore Parenting & Baby Forum - Hospital Bag Checklist

personally, i've put all the paper documents into a folder and keep it inside our car, so we dont have to rush home to take the hospital bag and we can drive directly to the hospital for admission first.. i think i'll standby my camcorder stuffs in my car as well..

other things such as my gowns/toiletries/etc will b packing into a bag place in the living room and make it known to a few emergency contacts such as mom/close friends/colleagues whoever you entrusted your house keys w/ them and will call them for help to bring the hospital bag to me if in case we were not gg out from home

this is wats planning in my head for the worst scenario as of now .. i'm still thinking what else did i miss out..
Hi Xlan,

Thanks a lot for your comprehensive reply. :) I am kinda new to this forum so I didn't read much thread.

When is your due? One question, for documentation, do i need to bring along marriage cert too?

Thanks.

JuniorLeow

hahaha.. long time nv login here to chat... glad to see so many Aug mummies... my edd is on 13 aug as per the detail scan.. also have submitted my pre-admission letter at TMC n opt for std single bedded room.. have bought most of the things, except some knick knack stuff n big items plus hospital bag.. hehehe... ;p

susant

Hi Mummies,

I went for my 33weeks checkup last friday. My gynae said the baby is staying side position facing to my right womb. By this week, the baby head should be turned down already, doesn't she?

I am kinda worried if she doesn't turn down her head in time, I might go for C-sec. :( Anyone has similar situation??

anncleo

wah.. so long never login..am getting excited also..

Xlan: i also tell my baby dont come out 1st.. she is too small to come out.. must stay in at least 37 weeks to 38 weeks...

btw my edd is 7 aug...

hosiptal bag pack bit by bit ...
Winnie_gal - My edd is same as yours... 7 Aug... as the days come nearer, I am getting a bit scared... Cos it's my first pregnancy... Where r you delivering?

kokolove

Winnie_gal - My edd is same as yours... 7 Aug... as the days come nearer, I am getting a bit scared... Cos it's my first pregnancy... Where r you delivering?
hi ann, totally understand how u feeling
am also scared. dunno if i can cope with labor when it comes

when's ur EDD?
mine is 18 Aug, in my 34th week
am getting irregular contractions alr

have u experienced any?

kokolove

ewcp

Hi!
My due date is 15 Aug. Went to see my gynae yest, he suggested me to go for c-section!! I am still considering....

anncleo

hi ann, totally understand how you feeling
am also scared. dont know if i can cope with labor when it comes

when's your EDD?
mine is 18 Aug, in my 34th week
am getting irregular contractions already

have you experienced any?

kokolove

Kokolove, my EDD is 7 Aug. Doc advised me to take maternity leave from 26 Jul. I have irregular contractions/cramps too. Was wondering how to deal with the real contraction with it comes. Can't walk for too long now.

blackpiggy

Hi!
My due date is 15 Aug. Went to see my gynae yest, he suggested me to go for c-section!! I am still considering....
hi ewcp, my edd is 15 aug too! but my gynae mentioned that my baby might come out 2 - 3 weeks early coz he's positioned quite low already (>.<). why did your gynae suggest you for c-sect?

btw should we bring breast pumps for hospital stay? anyone intend to?

ewcp

hi ewcp, my edd is 15 aug too! but my gynae mentioned that my baby might come out 2 - 3 weeks early coz he's positioned quite low already (>.<). why did your gynae suggest you for c-sect?

btw should we bring breast pumps for hospital stay? anyone intend to?
Which hospital you choose? Your is a baby girl or boy?
Mine is a girl!
My first baby is by c-section. I have tried for natural by induced but baby still cant come out after 18hrs so need to be c-section.
My gynae said I have narrow hip bones and my first baby weight only 2.7kg also cant come out so suggested me to opt for c-section this time.
I really want to try natural but afraid end up c-section which have to went thru 2 type of labour!

blackpiggy

Which hospital you choose? Your is a baby girl or boy?
Mine is a girl!
My first baby is by c-section. I have tried for natural by induced but baby still cant come out after 18hrs so need to be c-section.
My gynae said I have narrow hip bones and my first baby weight only 2.7kg also cant come out so suggested me to opt for c-section this time.
I really want to try natural but afraid end up c-section which have to went thru 2 type of labour!
i'm delivering in Thomson Medical Center. how about you? mine is a boy and this is my firstborn.

oic, that's quite painful to go thru... so your 1st time you dont know your hips too narrow? then did they become wider after 1st childbirth? if i'm you, most probably i'll take the gynae's suggestion. all the best!

now i'm worried if my hips are too narrow too... (>.<")

JaRa

Hi MTB,

I'm a newbie and love this site so much. Everyone is so willing to share their experience and knowledge.

Now, i'm going to share somethinggood with all of you too.

Anyone looking for post natal services?

I strongly recommend Sri Bayu Balinese Spa as they provide good service with reasonable price.

The lady who does the massage is very patient and gentle. She is kind and willing to share any tips when asked.

You may want to try out their pre natal massage first. Bring your hubby along so he can enjoy a body massage next to you.

The spa is located at Upper Serangoon Road near Kovan station. Call their hotline 62861006 to find out more about the package.

ewcp

i'm delivering in Thomson Medical Center. how about you? mine is a boy and this is my firstborn.

oic, that's quite painful to go thru... so your 1st time you dont know your hips too narrow? then did they become wider after 1st childbirth? if i'm you, most probably i'll take the gynae's suggestion. all the best!

now i'm worried if my hips are too narrow too... (>.<")
Hi!
I'm delivering in Thomson too...I will opt for c-section! I can choose date from 1st Aug...
How are you feeling now? I getting very tired and can feel baby pressing me...