EDD in AUG 2010

yanqiu

Re: A must for Mothers (thermoguard Thermometer)

:red:Thermoguard Contactless Thermometer (Ready stocks)

The Only IR thermometer tested and certified in Singapore by Singapore Authority

• Most preferred by Singapore Health / Environment Authorities
• Most preferred by Mothers and Babies.

For more info, you can visit ThermoGuard (Singapore), ThermoFlash - Medical Contact-less Infrared Thermometer

Warranty - 2 years local warranty ( 1 to 1 exchange)

Retail Price $180
Promotion Price $120

Can email me at yamchiew@singnet.com.sg

yvee

hi ..

my edd is 17th of august , my gynae is dr chan kon hon over at glen eagles .
i'm at my 37 weeks and 5 days now.
can't wait any longerrr ... !
jia you for all the mommy to beee :Dancing_wub:

l0r3tTa

hi ..

my edd is 17th of august , my gynae is dr chan kon hon over at glen eagles .
i'm at my 37 weeks and 5 days now.
can't wait any longerrr ... !
jia you for all the mommy to beee :Dancing_wub:

Hey yvee,

We have the same EDD 17th aug...hahaha...
I'm gg for check up on tue..if i am already dilated, will go for induce on 4th aug..
very nervous now...i wonder how is labor like..hahhaa :err:

winsicca

D-day (Delivery Day) is coming!

I'm really excited and nervous too as this is my 1st pregnancy!

My EDD is on 13 Aug...

yvee

Hey yvee,

We have the same EDD 17th aug...hahaha...
I'm gg for check up on tue..if i am already dilated, will go for induce on 4th aug..
very nervous now...i wonder how is labor like..hahhaa :err:
hi..

was wondering why you have induce labor ? are you planning for natural birth ? and did you doctor check whether it's dilated yet? my doctor never check that ...in my 37 week check up.

thanks

l0r3tTa

hi..

was wondering why you have induce labor ? are you planning for natural birth ? and did you doctor check whether it's dilated yet? my doctor never check that ...in my 37 week check up.

thanks

Hi Yvee, i just went for 38th week check up..my gynae checked on my cervix. Not open yet. But she say i am ok for induce labor on the 6th..
I'm planning for natural birth...therfore opting for induce as i wouldnt want to wait till my boy is too big for natural...i just want to avoid any chances of c-section..haha...

How's urs coming along..?

Cheers!! :Dancing_tongue:

l0r3tTa

yes most probably getting one, will call one during confinement i guess.

In my 37th week now but I'm going to induce labour tomorrow (>.<) gynae says my amniotic fluid is very low and if baby inside longer may be unsafe, but he's still seem small just slightly below 2.7kg.. =3=
Heyy...i wonder how is blackpiggy doing!!
Everything went smoothly...
How's baby and mummy?? :Dancing_wub:

yvee

Hi Yvee, i just went for 38th week check up..my gynae checked on my cervix. Not open yet. But she say i am ok for induce labor on the 6th..
I'm planning for natural birth...therfore opting for induce as i wouldnt want to wait till my boy is too big for natural...i just want to avoid any chances of c-section..haha...

How's urs coming along..?

Cheers!! :Dancing_tongue:
hi loreta...

just check with my doctor today im 38 wk today . my baby weight is about 3.008 kg .
doctor said didnt grow much from last week weight 2.998 kg . doctor said by next wk if still didn't grow much he will do induced too. doctor said it's because running out of placenta . anyone know what it means.. ?? is it normal or a situation quite serious for the baby .. ?

ling010

Hi ladies, I would suggest you guys to consider doing natural induction than just go ahead to do the medical induction. The reasons are: statistic has shown that 73% of induced labor will resulted to giving in to epidural and ultimately emergency c-section. As the induction to to induce to make your uterus contract when they are nt ready so it will be more painful as the endorphin, ur body natural pain killer hormone aka ur love making hormone, does not have the time to kick in. As for how, maybe you pm me your email then I email you all the ways. I am a nurse to be, a labor companion aka doula and I assist alot of my clients to attain natural birth and birth of their choices.

susant

My due date is 21st Aug. I'm so excited to go for 38th week check up which is on tomorrow. I feel that my baby gal is getting heavier and heavier as I found myself very troublesome to sleep especially at night moving one side to one side. If she has 3kg plus, I will probably request for induce.

Jia yo . . Jia yo . . to all mummies :)

sharonleo

all you ladies, jia you!
my edd supposed to be tmr but baby decided to pop early and became a premmie.
now he is 2 months old liao.
take care and enjoy motherhood.

yvee

Hi ladies, I would suggest you guys to consider doing natural induction than just go ahead to do the medical induction. The reasons are: statistic has shown that 73% of induced labor will resulted to giving in to epidural and ultimately emergency c-section. As the induction to to induce to make your uterus contract when they are not ready so it will be more painful as the endorphin, your body natural pain killer hormone aka your love making hormone, does not have the time to kick in. As for how, maybe you pm me your email then I email you all the ways. I am a nurse to be, a labor companion aka doula and I assist alot of my clients to attain natural birth and birth of their choices.
hi ...

can you pls send me all the way for natural inducee:wong19:

yvee

Hi Ling ,

Thank you I got it ... !!! just had my check today with doctor. doctor told me she is gaining weight for 150 g this week. so i don't need to be induce this week. i'll wait for the whole natural process. hope everything goes well.....

Thank you ling.. for you natural induce ways..
:Dancing_wub:

l0r3tTa

Hi all..
I gave birth to a healthy baby boy weighing 3.2kg with induced labor. thanks to Ling, for her advices on induced labor..my appt was already set so i went ahead with the medical induction labor..thank God for all that it went smoothly..Gynae burst my waterbag then after 6hrs...he came out! 06/08/10

susant

Hi all..
I gave birth to a healthy baby boy weighing 3.2kg with induced labor. thanks to Ling, for her advices on induced labor..my appt was already set so i went ahead with the medical induction labor..thank God for all that it went smoothly..Gynae burst my waterbag then after 6hrs...he came out! 06/08/10

Congratulation!! I am still waiting . . :( do not want to induce too. I am in my 38weeks and 3days. BB weights 3.1kg at ww38.