EDD in Dec 2011

missesjoanna

lol i pour a bit on my palm
then i rub directly onto my tummy leh .. i nv rub together with my 2 palms .. lol
pour bit by bit, then after rubbing you'll feel a bit dry liao you pour a bit more ..

some mil need to get over the fact that their sons have grown up and have their own families .. the more they try to keep the son close to their sides, the more the dil will hate them =X

my mil also has 3 sons, but i married her not-favourite son .. so she dont have anything against me (i hope). i just treat her neutral too lor .. to be fair, she cooks my fav food sometimes too .. you treat me ok i also treat you ok lor ..

the weather crazy lor .. now sun so big, later rain again .. =\
Oh hahaha I rub together with my palms! No wonder I got the hot sensation!

But some MIL don care wor they just wanna "ba zhan" their sons! And worst if their son is still mummy boy!
The more they want to "ba zhan" their son the more DIL don't like lo!!!

Yea westher is super crazy! Sweat like mad just now and after everything done RAIN!!!

bingtingyin

i wanted to have the same arrangement as you .. but after thinking hubby and i felt that it'll be tiring and sad to wake baby up at 7am to drop him at my parents place before we head to work .. so in the end we decided to all move to my mil's place since hubby's old bedroom is still available and we'll stay there from mon-fri. weekend we go back to our own home .. and i have a feeling my mil also not very willing to have us move in .. but no choice lor .. i want to bond with baby ..

i think kids will learn better if they're hit =X they'll remember the pain ..

you're so lucky today no work to rush .. can zone off a bit .. haha

kids now are like little adults ar!
my frd's daughter, 4 years old. she say "this small table is for little kids!" i turned to look at her .. she's also a little kid lor! act adult one
hahahaha
My mum stay opp my blk which a road in btw, when i buy flat i find near her place. My mum is every morning come over til my girl wake up then bring her hme. me is fortunate to hv my mum help me. me also wan the bonding so i bring her hme daily.
Wake up early in the morning is so poor things for bb/kids so my mum susggest she come over daily.

u stil lucky gt ur hubby's old bedroom still available. mil also not very willing but her grandson she also will ok one. dun worry!!

Kids will learn thru pain is true but b4 u wan beat then u hv to reason with them first n let them understand y we beat. when u wan beat also hv to be a hard one. if u jus wan to beat to scare them (light beating) then dun do it. cos too much beating, they will use to it. usually i cane my girl when she do some very wrong n the cane line will be there for few days one. (onli cane her 2 times)

dun understand y nw kids act like little adults. but they look cute sometime cos like seeing us in them.

me totally zone off.

bingtingyin

She no kids yet ar? Ai yo then gave u such comments! Yea next time 2 of them sleep together will much more easy cos they have company ma.
Cot finally done after I complaint! Hahahaha
yes, no kids but she love kids la. she very sayany my girl like her own daugther. my girl also like her a lot.

they take so long to setup the cot?

Renzie

lols.. think all bb girl will do tis kind of things. my girl still allow me to use my iphone or her ipad, as long i pat her can liao. the onli thing i cannt do is on TV when she wan to sleep. she will watch tv with me. haha...

Me also deep sleeper. think my deep sleep stop my girl from night feed, when she was abt 2-3mths old she din wake up at nite for her milk or i should say dun noe is i'm too deep sleep n din heard she cry. then slowly she sleep whole nite.
lol. I should try that next time. But it's pretty useless on DD, she'll wake me up now.

On tv, on phone, also cannot for her, unless she's super tired, or else she'll be very alert and run everywhere.

Renzie

So if daddy not around u will before hand let her know what u going to do. But as I say she's big enough to understand. So shouldn't be difficult.
Yea la cute sometimes but if really urgent stuffs will be mad lo!

That's why I scare also! Especially when I'm super super tired I sure will sleep like pig!
Worried can't heard ds crying in the middle of night. But hope hub can heard it so no need to be so worried keke.

Yea mu hub already knows I will whine at him for sure. Hahahaha
lol, maybe that's why breastfeeding got a lying down position, then we can sleep while baby feeds, but then another worry...I'll probably flatten him. hahahah.

That's why really important for someone to help out during your confinement month, especially when you are still adjusting to the baby, at least you can rest more and not worry about other things.

Renzie

Ya lor.. she old enough to understand me liao. if she like super glue, i will die. cannot do anythings when i alone with her at hme.

When she young, me also jus on her video then i can go cook our meal or do my wrk. when i wan watch my drama, she will watch with me. so still no pro with her.

Nt feeling well hv to faster take MC and go hme rest. maybe body heaty so cause u headache. drink some water try see can feel better.
She watches dramas with you? Mine refused to watch dramas with me. =( but she expects me to accompany watch her videos!

Renzie

lol if your in laws take care of #1 they'll spoil her crazy!

i feel if kids naughty must hit ley .. else they wont learn .. (我是被打長大的 lol)
DD already partially spoilt I think. lol. I can't tell if its her asserting her independence or being spoilt sometimes. My in laws and parents are against us buying cane (actually I also don't know where to buy), scare when we angry and lose temper and start hitting her, become child abuse. ......AS IF LAST TIME THEY NEVER USE CANE ON US LOH!!!!! That time not child abuse lah!

lol. But usually DD listens, USUALLY, when I scold her in a stern voice, if she still want to continue doing it, I'll hit her hands or butt depends on what she got herself into.

Xmm

according to my mum, better dun attend wedding , newborn bb in the same month with us like what Renzie said " chong xi".
and dun give any gift to each other / red pocket :)
Hey ladies
Thanks for your advise.
I will not visit or give them any gifts then, just to play safe!

Renzie

yes. it super tiring when go back wrk. me also afraid bb hving fever, then whole nite dun need to sleep liao. after u go back wrk, who will help u take care ur bb? me gt my mum help me in daytime then nitetime will bring them hme.

me also agree, kids naughty must hit and reason with them. if small dun teach is hard to teach in future.

frm young my mum scare her too much abt thunder, nw abit thunder or ligthing she dare nt sleep. so last nite my side gt thunder & ligthing, me spend so long to pat her to sleep. today like a zombie again. feeling so sleepy but luck no wrk to rush.

Nowaday kids is like "guan jia gong/po" like speck like mummy or daddy. too good in acting liao.
I have to agree! They are darn good in imitating! hubby says "hao de bu xue, huai de tong tong xue hui" hahahah.
DD is scared of thunder, basically very loud noises. But lighting still ok. Usually I tell her that mummy is here with her, it's ok. Then slowly pat her, she's usually ok if someone is holding her.

When baby having fever, flu or cold is very tiring especially at night. DD is having fever again, teething time. Usually after taking medicine she'll sleep, but sometimes will get grumpy and wake up so have to pat her back to sleep again, sometimes giving her water or milk helps also.

bingtingyin

lol. I should try that next time. But it's pretty useless on DD, she'll wake me up now.

On tv, on phone, also cannot for her, unless she's super tired, or else she'll be very alert and run everywhere.
oh.. nw ur girl still gt night feed? then u will be super tired gt to wake up in the mid-nite. my girl also will wake me up if she see i'm sleeping. sometime i ask her, u cannt see mummy sleeping huh? n tell her, u sleeping mummy also din wake u up.

She watches dramas with you? Mine refused to watch dramas with me. =( but she expects me to accompany watch her videos!
my girl is a little drama fan. my hse gt miotv n i will watch medicorp drama. she will watch with me n ask me qns. last time i accompany watch her videos but nw she older i will do my things n she on her video n watch herself when she tired watching then will off.

Renzie

ya.. me know. so i just cont to let her sleep beside me. maybe later gt 2 , easy to make then sleep in a room. Everyone have differ thinking and that frien comment is ROM and no baby. so to me i think you not mother yet, you dont understand hw i feel so i sometime also ignore her comment.

Fixing very fast one about 5-10mins depend on the man. call your hubbie see done or not.
DD also sleeping with me, though we tried HALFHEARTEDLY a couple of times to let her sleep alone but in the same room with us. lol. both of us occupy the queen size bed and hubby the mattress on the floor. Nowadays DD is able to conquer the whole bed on her own.

I actually like sleeping with DD, when she whines at night just stretch out arm and pat her to sleep. Plus don't know how long it'll last, when she gets older and want her own room....but I don't like it when she starts rubbing up against me and taking my space. :we2Randy-git::we2Randy-git::we2Randy-git::we2Randy-git:

But hubby worry that DS is coming soon, and that DD might disturb my rest.

Renzie

My mum stay opp my blk which a road in btw, when i buy flat i find near her place. My mum is every morning come over til my girl wake up then bring her hme. me is fortunate to hv my mum help me. me also wan the bonding so i bring her hme daily.
Wake up early in the morning is so poor things for bb/kids so my mum susggest she come over daily.

u stil lucky gt ur hubby's old bedroom still available. mil also not very willing but her grandson she also will ok one. dun worry!!

Kids will learn thru pain is true but b4 u wan beat then u hv to reason with them first n let them understand y we beat. when u wan beat also hv to be a hard one. if u jus wan to beat to scare them (light beating) then dun do it. cos too much beating, they will use to it. usually i cane my girl when she do some very wrong n the cane line will be there for few days one. (onli cane her 2 times)

dun understand y nw kids act like little adults. but they look cute sometime cos like seeing us in them.

me totally zone off.
I usually use my hands to hit her. lol. hubby hit her once then got red marks right after that, he heartache already! Keep sayanging her. I was like....how is she going to learn anything....hahaha

Renzie

oh.. nw ur girl still gt night feed? then u will be super tired gt to wake up in the mid-nite. my girl also will wake me up if she see i'm sleeping. sometime i ask her, u cannt see mummy sleeping huh? n tell her, u sleeping mummy also din wake u up.

my girl is a little drama fan. my hse gt miotv n i will watch medicorp drama. she will watch with me n ask me qns. last time i accompany watch her videos but nw she older i will do my things n she on her video n watch herself when she tired watching then will off.
My girl feed once a night sometimes, but sometimes she just want water. Nowadays sleeping through the whole night already. If she cries, I'll get up asap, or else if disturb hubby ...oh boy...he very bad tempered when he's super tired. One time DD wasn't feeling well so kept crying and crying, hubby was like scolding her "cry for what! keep quiet!" I just diam diam and walk away. Next day when he's in a better mood then I talk to him about it, he also felt bad, but he can't help it. His temper very bad when he not enough sleep.

Hoping DD when older will be able to accompany me then...lol. I have a long list of shows I have not watched!

bingtingyin

DD already partially spoilt I think. lol. I can't tell if its her asserting her independence or being spoilt sometimes. My in laws and parents are against us buying cane (actually I also don't know where to buy), scare when we angry and lose temper and start hitting her, become child abuse. ......AS IF LAST TIME THEY NEVER USE CANE ON US LOH!!!!! That time not child abuse lah!

lol. But usually DD listens, USUALLY, when I scold her in a stern voice, if she still want to continue doing it, I'll hit her hands or butt depends on what she got herself into.
my girl ard 2yrs old then i use cane. cos 1yr plus still can use say one but when they go nursery sch then will be worse cos they explore to more kids and differ behaveior in sch. me gt the cane frm mini-market but my girl play n hide it. so i nw use those sticks frm balloon one, tat one nt tat pain.

me wil use stern voice n stare at her first, me gt big eyes so when i stare she will scare of me. cane will be the last thing to use. my colleague advise me dun cane them when we angry or lose temper, hv to calm down first. but usually we calm down liao, will nt beat them anymore.

I have to agree! They are darn good in imitating! hubby says "hao de bu xue, huai de tong tong xue hui" hahahah.
DD is scared of thunder, basically very loud noises. But lighting still ok. Usually I tell her that mummy is here with her, it's ok. Then slowly pat her, she's usually ok if someone is holding her.

When baby having fever, flu or cold is very tiring especially at night. DD is having fever again, teething time. Usually after taking medicine she'll sleep, but sometimes will get grumpy and wake up so have to pat her back to sleep again, sometimes giving her water or milk helps also.
lols.. kids is getting more n more clever to imitating adults. i also tell her mum is here n pat her but i dun like she stuuf her fingers into her ears n hurt her ears.

when my girl hv fever, i will monitor her temp every hr. cos gt one time i din monitor her, her temp shot up to 40. i almost faint but gt to calm down n faster feed her another med n sponge her. nwadays kids fever is all very high one and fevering at least 3-5days.

bingtingyin

DD also sleeping with me, though we tried HALFHEARTEDLY a couple of times to let her sleep alone but in the same room with us. lol. both of us occupy the queen size bed and hubby the mattress on the floor. Nowadays DD is able to conquer the whole bed on her own.

I actually like sleeping with DD, when she whines at night just stretch out arm and pat her to sleep. Plus don't know how long it'll last, when she gets older and want her own room....but I don't like it when she starts rubbing up against me and taking my space. :we2Randy-git::we2Randy-git::we2Randy-git::we2Randy-git:

But hubby worry that DS is coming soon, and that DD might disturb my rest.
last time my girl sleep in btw us (my bed is king size) but i feel nt good for 3 of us, so i change the bb cot into bed and she slept until she 3yrs old i gt her a single bed n put beside my big bed n keep telling her is her bed. nw no ppl can lie on her bed.

ur DD is so cute, she still will rubbing up against you and taking you space. after ur DS born, u will hv to readj the sleeping position liao. me also heachache tat my room cannt put bb cot(place taking up by #1 single bed) thinking where #2 can sleep. if sleep in btw me n my hubbie, #1 will make noise n wan join in the fun one. during confinement me also tot separate room sleep but i noe #1 cannt one, then i worry i will hurt csect wound if i cont to sleep at current position.

Renzie

my girl ard 2yrs old then i use cane. cos 1yr plus still can use say one but when they go nursery sch then will be worse cos they explore to more kids and differ behaveior in sch. me gt the cane frm mini-market but my girl play n hide it. so i nw use those sticks frm balloon one, tat one nt tat pain.

me wil use stern voice n stare at her first, me gt big eyes so when i stare she will scare of me. cane will be the last thing to use. my colleague advise me dun cane them when we angry or lose temper, hv to calm down first. but usually we calm down liao, will nt beat them anymore.

lols.. kids is getting more n more clever to imitating adults. i also tell her mum is here n pat her but i dun like she stuuf her fingers into her ears n hurt her ears.

when my girl hv fever, i will monitor her temp every hr. cos gt one time i din monitor her, her temp shot up to 40. i almost faint but gt to calm down n faster feed her another med n sponge her. nwadays kids fever is all very high one and fevering at least 3-5days.
lol. One of hubby's relatives offer to give us his collection of 7-8 canes, hidden in different parts of the house and 1 in car somemore! lol. Because his kids will take and hide it as well. But I feel that by the time we calm down and think of using it, DD would have moved on to other things and will not know/understand what we are caning her about. I usually hit her when she had done something wrong and I told her not to a couple of times, and explained to her and warned her that if she don't stop it, I'll hit her. But if I'm really angry and pissed, I'll end up ignoring her, no sayang, no talk, no hugs. That's usually the time other members of the family will step in, and ask her to apologise to me. lol.

Yeah, don't know why fever always hit so high about 39-40. Sponge her, also scream and cry.

bingtingyin

I usually use my hands to hit her. lol. hubby hit her once then got red marks right after that, he heartache already! Keep sayanging her. I was like....how is she going to learn anything....hahaha
oh.. pain!! but after i hit, hw heart pain i will bear with it first cos i dun wan all heart pain go into drains. next day i will buy her fav things to treat her.

bingtingyin

lol. One of hubby's relatives offer to give us his collection of 7-8 canes, hidden in different parts of the house and 1 in car somemore! lol. Because his kids will take and hide it as well. But I feel that by the time we calm down and think of using it, DD would have moved on to other things and will not know/understand what we are caning her about. I usually hit her when she had done something wrong and I told her not to a couple of times, and explained to her and warned her that if she don't stop it, I'll hit her. But if I'm really angry and pissed, I'll end up ignoring her, no sayang, no talk, no hugs. That's usually the time other members of the family will step in, and ask her to apologise to me. lol.

Yeah, don't know why fever always hit so high about 39-40. Sponge her, also scream and cry.
differ kids hv to use differ methods when we wan to teach them somethings. so it a long way to learn n teach our kids.

my girl also will scream and cry when try to sponge her. she tell me is pain n cold. think is b'cos temp too high. jus like we fever, we afraid of cold wind. but no choice hv to sponge. i will prasie her n tell her is ok one.

bingtingyin

My girl feed once a night sometimes, but sometimes she just want water. Nowadays sleeping through the whole night already. If she cries, I'll get up asap, or else if disturb hubby ...oh boy...he very bad tempered when he's super tired. One time DD wasn't feeling well so kept crying and crying, hubby was like scolding her "cry for what! keep quiet!" I just diam diam and walk away. Next day when he's in a better mood then I talk to him about it, he also felt bad, but he can't help it. His temper very bad when he not enough sleep.

Hoping DD when older will be able to accompany me then...lol. I have a long list of shows I have not watched!
me also like ur hubbie, if tat day very tired n sleepy, i also will like shout my girl then her daddy heard me will wake up n see wat happen. i noe shout at her also no use but cannt control when i'm half a sleep. hehe...

just want water is ok, dun ask me go kitchen make milk think i will more hot temper. haha..

very fast ur girl will accompany u to watch drama. later u will ask her go play herself cos too much qns also fan one.