EDD in Dec 2011

Hi Ladies

We are almost on our half way mark to give birth to our little ones.
What have you bought so far?

I only bought a baby cot so far.
Was at Vietnam recently so I got lots of baby clothes as well.

I have yet to purchase my baby bottles, pram etc.
Jialat.

hibernate

Hi Ladies

We are almost on our half way mark to give birth to our little ones.
What have you bought so far?

I only bought a baby cot so far.
Was at Vietnam recently so I got lots of baby clothes as well.

I have yet to purchase my baby bottles, pram etc.
Jialat.
i'm no better .. haha!
i realized my baby has no towels and handkerchief yet!
he also has no bed, or stroller, or baby car seat. oh no ..
i should be getting the baby cot and stroller during october's baby expo ..

truetrue

so far, my cousin give me his baby cot and baby gym. i got some handk/towel and bedsheet set from taka baby fair... i got a playpen (for the living room) from the toy'r'us sale. some ppl have pass some old clothes to me.. i oso got a few new clothes from taka fair. :) ... so i think will go get the rest like diapers, grooming set, baby detergant etc around Nov.. a few weeks before due. stroller will get after baby born... then should be okay. I am so excited leh.

AngieTan

Baby seem to be lying low... Should I be concerned? Read that it can lead to preterm labour??

It's causing me quite a bit of discomfort and pain as it feels heavy and will have problem getting up and standing after sitting down... Can't lift legs up too without feeling the pain at the sides... =/

AngieTan

are your going for normal delivery? I am opting for RA c-section.
Sorry... Are you asking me in particular or everyone?

I hope I can go for normal delivery again but then again, who knows? Especially since I have a cyst to remove but still hoping I can get it done after delivery cos am scared of C-sect...

truetrue

i hope i do normal delivery too.. i heard that you heal faster. but of cos baby have to be cooperative lor. hehehe. i duno..sometime the area between our boobs n the stomach.. i feel very 'suan' aching.. i think becos i didnt sit straight maybe. this morning raining dogs and cats...i should be home ..sleeping.. why m i in the office. zzz

bingtingyin

I opt for c-section with GA. b'cos my 1st one also same due to weak heart beat after few hrs of labour pain. Me find the c-section pain still ok but pls no labour pain. tat kind of pain i cannt tahan and control. But wound pain is onli abit n after u walk alot then it will recover quite fast.

i'm no better .. haha!
i realized my baby has no towels and handkerchief yet!
he also has no bed, or stroller, or baby car seat. oh no ..
i should be getting the baby cot and stroller during october's baby expo ..

i haven start buying cot and stroller. But have aim what to buy. Instead, i bought rompers, dresses (as mine is a girl), mitten, socks, hats, blanket, etc. I bought them online from US. SUPER CHEAP! Like Cater's , Osh Kosh and Babyonlinemall from US, its like 60-70% cheaper then singapore. I see the pricing in mothercare totally faint. Super ex.

truetrue

actually...cos me no1. hor.. i very scare pain de lor. so i also duno what to expect. abit scare leh. hehehe. I am in week 25 already. another around 15weeks to go .. and start going for wong boh boi antenatal class this sunday. anyone going too?

bingtingyin

Take it easy. Every1 hv their first time. Dun listen to much to other ppl birth story cos will make u more afraid and keep thinking. Everyone will experience differ things.

hibernate

actually...cos me no1. .. i very scare pain . so i also dont know what to expect. abit scare . hehehe. I am in week 25 already. another around 15weeks to go .. and start going for wong boh boi antenatal class this sunday. anyone going too?
my husband's interested ley .. issit too late to start now? haha

hibernate

i haven start buying cot and stroller. But have aim what to buy. Instead, i bought rompers, dresses (as mine is a girl), mitten, socks, hats, blanket, etc. I bought them online from US. SUPER CHEAP! Like Cater's , Osh Kosh and Babyonlinemall from US, its like 60-70% cheaper then singapore. I see the pricing in mothercare totally faint. Super ex.
haha thanks for telling me where to look! i'll take a look at those sites tmr~

haha thanks for telling me where to look! i'll take a look at those sites tmr~
It would be even cheaper if you have friends staying in US, all you need to do is shop all at one time, then mail all to ur US friend's place, then ask your friend to one time ship to you. Save on shipping too.

AngieTan

those whose EDD in dec....

>Angie Tan -so what did the dr propose? to do it at one go or go for delivery first?
He said it's up to me as he thinks the cyst will not pose as a problem (I hope so)... I think I will just go for normal delivery unless situation calls for it that I need a C-sect done, then I will get it removed at the same time...

I would prefer to do it after delivery as the surgery can be done via key-hole, which means only 3 small incisions will be made at both sides of my tummy and one at the belly button, instead of going through C-sect just for the purpose of having it removed at the same time...

truetrue

Hibernate ---> my doctor say can start now. so if have slot have class then you can go lor.

Hope you girls have enjoy your holiday.

true that everyone is different. but have to prepare myself for the worst. hehehe.