EDD in Dec 2011

i haven start buying cot and stroller. But have aim what to buy. Instead, i bought rompers, dresses (as mine is a girl), mitten, socks, hats, blanket, etc. I bought them online from US. SUPER CHEAP! Like Cater's , Osh Kosh and Babyonlinemall from US, its like 60-70% cheaper then singapore. I see the pricing in mothercare totally faint. Super ex.
Which website did you buy them from?

bingtingyin

Anyone gonna buy confinement rice wine??? if yes how many bottles going to prepare?? how to cook? is it really useful?
Hi, i will get abt 4-6 bottles of the chinese confinement rice wine. How many bottles is depend hw much u like to it. My cousin's wife can hv 10-12bottles in 1mth. Me dun like wine taste so i onli finish abt 3bottles during my #1.

If u gt CL, they will noe hw to cook. Normally it cook with chicken or fish and some ppl cook with egg. Hw useful i cannt tell but think it will help in a way if nt ppl will nt practice this after years.

Iphone.jpg
If you DIY, you can get this book frm Msia Popular @ RM20. Quite a useful book for confinement foods. Use as a guideline onli.

Last edited:

hibernate

Hi, i will get about 4-6 bottles of the chinese confinement rice wine. How many bottles is depend hw much you like to it. My cousin's wife can have 10-12bottles in 1mth. Me dont like wine taste so i onli finish about 3bottles during my #1.

If you gt CL, they will know hw to cook. Normally it cook with chicken or fish and some ppl cook with egg. Hw useful i cannt tell but think it will help in a way if not ppl will not practice this after years.

View attachment 62862
If you DIY, you can get this book frm Msia Popular @ RM20. Quite a useful book for confinement foods. Use as a guideline onli.
im recommended this book too! but i dont go to msia ley .. will try to look for it here =X

bingtingyin

im recommended this book too! but i dont go to msia ley .. will try to look for it here =X
I tried SG popular but cannt get it. It my msia's cousin gv it to me. My frien told me her CL also using this book to cook for her too.

I will go in JB on Sept 17. If you wan i can get for you if i gt pass by their popular. Later then see hw to pass to you.

Last edited:

hibernate

I tried SG popular but cannt get it. It my msia's cousin gv it to me. My frien told me her CL also using this book to cook for her too.

I will go in JB on Sept 17. If you wan i can get for you if i gt pass by their popular. Later then see hw to pass to you.
i think library have leh! im planning to go to the library to search ..

PrincessAriel

I see. For me, my pregnancies were within a year and the last pregnancy, ended up in e-op due to big baby. Hence, Dr feels it's better to do op. Or else, if contraction comes, my old would may burst open and baby will have risk.

He said it's up to me as he thinks the cyst will not pose as a problem (I hope so)... I think I will just go for normal delivery unless situation calls for it that I need a C-sect done, then I will get it removed at the same time...

I would prefer to do it after delivery as the surgery can be done via key-hole, which means only 3 small incisions will be made at both sides of my tummy and one at the belly button, instead of going through C-sect just for the purpose of having it removed at the same time...

GeminiDolphin

Free Prenatal Yoga Class

Hello Dec 2011 mummies,
I am in my 2nd trimester and I am trying to gather a minimum 4 mothers in their 2nd trimester and beyond to start a prenatal yoga class for FREE.
My yoga instructor is taking her prenatal yoga final pratical and she will be giving out free lessons.
Mothers who are keen please email me at
oowaahh@gmail.com on your preferred location and time. Once there are sufficient participants in a certain location we will start the class. You must be able to attend 4 lessons as it is a series of teaching.
I hope to be able to start this class as I found it beneficial doing yoga but the normal yoga is not suitable for pregnant mothers like me.
If you like to know more about prenatal yoga check out
www.birthlight.com

Re: Free Prenatal Yoga Class

Hello Dec 2011 mummies,
I am in my 2nd trimester and I am trying to gather a minimum 4 mothers in their 2nd trimester and beyond to start a prenatal yoga class for FREE.
My yoga instructor is taking her prenatal yoga final pratical and she will be giving out free lessons.
oowaahh@gmail.com on your preferred location and time. Once there are sufficient participants in a certain location we will start the class. You must be able to attend 4 lessons as it is a series of teaching.
I hope to be able to start this class as I found it beneficial doing yoga but the normal yoga is not suitable for pregnant mothers like me.
www.birthlight.com
Interested. But i'm staying in the west. Btw i have email u

Hello Dec 2011 mummies,
www.birthlight.com
I'm keen in the prenatal yoga. Please count me in.
I have sent you an email.

Hello Dec 2011 mummies,
www.birthlight.com
thought now we all shld be entering 3rd trimester already. Still can do yoga?

I'm going for the fetal well-being scan and 4D scan on the 20th Sep!!! So excited!!!

My baby now on my 27th week is 1.1kg... what's the weight of your baby? :)

truetrue

wahh. i wanna go to the expo event! my next gyn visit is on the 19 Sept then i will roughly know the weight of my ahboy. :) ... so excited. i'm in my week 26 now. this few days i seem to be eating more..and finally is putting on some weight. plus mooncake festival is here.. mooncake is so sweet n fattening.

mothercat

i went for gynae visit yesterday and gynae told me to watch my diet cos baby is 900+grams, when he should be 600-700g. plus he has big stomach. no more sweet stuff for me and hubby said absolutely no more mooncakes for me :embarrassed:

AngieTan

i went for gynae visit yesterday and gynae told me to watch my diet cos baby is 900+grams, when he should be 600-700g. plus he has big stomach. no more sweet stuff for me and hubby said absolutely no more mooncakes for me :embarrassed:
Oh really ah? My baby was measuring 925 g at about 26 weeks plus, around the same time as you now, but gynae never say anything... Die... I have been eating mooncakes! Oops! 