EDD in Dec 2011

bingtingyin

I try to join the group before and even wrote a message to one of the group administrator, somehow no respond from her. so disappointed!
Hi sleepymummy,

We hv accept your resquest and ask u to intro. BUT no resposd frm you too. We hv see your fb and u gt no friends n no photos (pls dun tell us u are new in FB). We also dun noe which administrator u msg too. if u rem the name pls state out. We hv the right to safeguard our grp n members. For weird fb accounts or people doing sale in fb, we wil nt accept. Our grp is for mummies to share n help one another. Hope u understand out stand to protect our members.

Last edited:

bingtingyin

Same here! Feel left behind :p
Hi musicmama, hv u send resquest to us in FB? Wat ur FB name?

So far we gt no idea we gt reject any mummies who wan join us, onli sleepymummy (we suspect she one of the mummies' hub), if u hv fb account u can go search this name n this account is nt active at all.

Hi sleepymummy,

We hv accept your resquest and ask u to intro. BUT no resposd frm you too. We hv see your fb and u gt no friends n no photos (pls dun tell us u are new in FB). We also dun noe which administrator u msg too. if u rem the name pls state out. We hv the right to safeguard our grp n members. For weird fb accounts or people doing sale in fb, we wil nt accept. Our grp is for mummies to share n help one another. Hope u understand out stand to protect our members.
Yes, i'm really new to facebook and hope to make friends with the group mummies. And at first, yes the group had accepted my request to join and ask me to introduce but unfortunately i didn't login my facebook at that time and didn't get to reply to you all. When i login again, i have replied and mentioned that i will updated my profile,uploaded my picture, my baby's photos, etc After waiting for a few days, still no respond and i decided to write to one of the administrator. Her name is Hui Fen Jeannie and again no respond from her. I'm not sure whether she see my message or not. I just feel if the group feel doubt of my identity can always clarify with me.

Last edited:
Hi musicmama, hv u send resquest to us in FB? Wat ur FB name?

So far we gt no idea we gt reject any mummies who wan join us, onli sleepymummy (we suspect she one of the mummies' hub), if u hv fb account u can go search this name n this account is nt active at all.
hi bingtingyin,

If ok for the doubt but i really a December 2011 mummy and hope to join this group b4. Is ok then not to join this group but hope next time try to clarify first.

bingtingyin

hi bingtingyin,

If ok for the doubt but i really a December 2011 mummy and hope to join this group b4. Is ok then not to join this group but hope next time try to clarify first.
sorry for hving the doubt. pls accept my apologise. in our grp, we hv many p&c and some Mummies also wil say their unhappiness of their spouse n family. so we hv the responsible to be careful. as for the admin din reply ur msg, I'm nt sure is she din received due to fb error or etc. cos fb also gv us a lot of pro. tat time u added us, Jus happen gt a daddy say he wil spy into our grp n see Wat we chat. tat y we suspect u r the daddy

Warmly welcome u to join us again. I Noe u hv a boy borned in Dec.

truetrue

Hi, Sleepymummy i have double check my messages and i didnt see any of your message. Did you send to the wrong person? I am the one that accept you into the group and asked you to intro yourself.

truetrue

Like bingtingyin said. We are a big family there and the decision was made after some discussion to avoid inconvi cause to other mummies. We do not accept people blindly. It's a shared responsibility. So please do not be offended. We just want to keep our group safe.

Hi, Sleepymummy i have double check my messages and i didnt see any of your message. Did you send to the wrong person? I am the one that accept you into the group and asked you to intro yourself.
I sent on 25 May, and probably really a miscommunication there. I'm glad can clarify things here. Let's move on and forget the past.

sorry for hving the doubt. pls accept my apologise. in our grp, we hv many p&c and some Mummies also wil say their unhappiness of their spouse n family. so we hv the responsible to be careful. as for the admin din reply ur msg, I'm nt sure is she din received due to fb error or etc. cos fb also gv us a lot of pro. tat time u added us, Jus happen gt a daddy say he wil spy into our grp n see Wat we chat. tat y we suspect u r the daddy

Warmly welcome u to join us again. I Noe u hv a boy borned in Dec.
Hi bingtinyin

I'm glad you reply me and clarify misunderstanding here. Thank you for your invitation, suddenly so many to add. Not sure who is who. If i missed you out, pls add me back.

Last edited:

bingtingyin

Hi bingtinyin

I'm glad you reply me and clarify misunderstanding here. Thank you for your invitation, suddenly so many to add. Not sure who is who. If i missed you out, pls add me back.
I'm also glad we can solve things out here. Jus add the group n we wil accept u. thanks!!