EDD in Dec 2011

missesjoanna

dun think will wan to do. cos u remind me of the bad hair, sticky, smelly and sweaty. my mum also onli allowing me to bath in the noon ard 2pm so hot weather, gt bath like no bath. No cold drink, ice-cream n spicy foods.

Lucky my confinement end b4 CNY.
oh your mum got timing for u to bath ar? jialat la! then i need to ask mum liao! but i told her i really need to bath la if not must use towel to clean body cos need to BF le!!! imagine i'm so sticky and latch DS! WAH PIANG!!! salty salty milk how can?! and hygiene ma

missesjoanna

Yes, mdm!! me gt to drop the idea. cos Renzie remind me abt the bad hair, sticky, etc. dun wan my frien see the messy me.
jus nw u say u tired, dun sleep well last nite? later go take ur nap early bah.
yea lo that why we like not clean during confinement ma!!

i sleep very well last night le!! 6am then wake up go toilet and fall asleep again... but dunno why now so tired.. siazzzz

Renzie

oh your mum got timing for u to bath ar? jialat la! then i need to ask mum liao! but i told her i really need to bath la if not must use towel to clean body cos need to BF le!!! imagine i'm so sticky and latch DS! WAH PIANG!!! salty salty milk how can?! and hygiene ma
I think bingtingyin's mom want her to bath in the afternoon cause it's hotter, don't need to worry about being cold which leads to wind.

Have to use wet cloth to wipe. no choice.

bingtingyin

lol, that's the reason why I refused to let anyone visit me during my confinement period. Jian bu de guang. hahahaha.
If my confinement not over a couple of weeks before CNY, i rather stay at home and face wall. lol. Need time to go saloon!
yea, CNY need go salon wash n blow cos cannt rebond or highlight. when ur EDD ?

Renzie

missesjoanna - hehe my in laws also add in, no fan, but can on aircon (whew!). If it rains, must close all windows and doors, cannot let wind blow. Must wear socks and slippers around the house. No TV or PCs, might cause deterioration of eyesight especially during confinement time. Must keep lying down. hahahah

maru

dun think will wan to do. cos u remind me of the bad hair, sticky, smelly and sweaty. my mum also onli allowing me to bath in the noon ard 2pm so hot weather, gt bath like no bath. No cold drink, ice-cream n spicy foods.
Lucky my confinement end b4 CNY.
hahahahaha .. dun imagine that part 1st .. i juz bought all the red dates , etc and the herbs for bath during confinement ..
my colleague say can wash hair use the " no rinse shampoo" .. i need to find a bottle too

Renzie

hahahahaha .. dun imagine that part 1st .. i juz bought all the red dates , etc and the herbs for bath during confinement ..
my colleague say can wash hair use the " no rinse shampoo" .. i need to find a bottle too
no rinse shampoo? got meh? or those powder type? my hairstylist told me not to use the powder type, say will clog up the pores.

bingtingyin

yea la no car really abit ma fan la! but hub don wanna buy le. he thinks buy car like throw money to government LOL!

wah! really good le she can sleep everywhere will noise... you really know how to train your gir!
no car gt no car good. my hubbie wan buy but i stop him, nw i wan buy but price go up no worth buying.

i din really train her jus tat she also can use to those noise level and i start to bring her out when she 6mths. so used to it bah.

lol. shouldn't be too bad? Because with #1, we tend to be more cautious and more kia si. lol. I think #2 alot more relax.
true. me stil thinkin go genting in Feb'12 before i go back wrk cos my #1 miss the theme park there. keep ask me when can bring her go, me reply her nt yet earn enough $$ to go.

I think bingtingyin's mom want her to bath in the afternoon cause it's hotter, don't need to worry about being cold which leads to wind.

Have to use wet cloth to wipe. no choice.
Renzie, is rite. my mum say noon hot so bath so dun need worry abt caught cold. but we also nt allow to bath when sun go down. u can use hot cloth to clean ur breast b4 BF for hygiene. but pls dun use rice wine to clean urself, i heard many mummies doing it n it nt hygiene at all.

maru

missesjoanna - hehe my in laws also add in, no fan, but can on aircon (whew!). If it rains, must close all windows and doors, cannot let wind blow. Must wear socks and slippers around the house. No TV or PCs, might cause deterioration of eyesight especially during confinement time. Must keep lying down. hahahah
OMG , no TV or PC ? luckily we got smart phone now ...

Renzie

no car gt no car good. my hubbie wan buy but i stop him, nw i wan buy but price go up no worth buying.

i din really train her jus tat she also can use to those noise level and i start to bring her out when she 6mths. so used to it bah.

true. me stil thinkin go genting in Feb'12 before i go back wrk cos my #1 miss the theme park there. keep ask me when can bring her go, me reply her nt yet earn enough $$ to go.

Renzie, is rite. my mum say noon hot so bath so dun need worry abt caught cold. but we also nt allow to bath when sun go down. u can use hot cloth to clean ur breast b4 BF for hygiene. but pls dun use rice wine to clean urself, i heard many mummies doing it n it nt hygiene at all.
rice wine to clean yourself? I never heard that before. I used to use cooled boiled water to clean myself.

*hands up* i bath after sundown! lol. hubby scolded me everytime

missesjoanna

actually air con is really better than fan... heng ar!! hahahha.. NO TV or PCs?!!! sob sob!!!! can't lie down 24hrs ba.... :(
wear slippers yes, socks maybe when sleeping time ba

yea, CNY need go salon wash n blow cos cannt rebond or highlight. when ur EDD ?
i really wanna go rebond le!!! hahaahahha highlight yea cant!

missesjoanna

no rinse shampoo? got meh? or those powder type? my hairstylist told me not to use the powder type, say will clog up the pores.
my hairstylist got recommend me to get the powder for hair also. he bought for his SIL at ION.

yea now not worth le... hub rather take cab hahahha cos he working in town area and i no license so abit no point and parking so expensive at town area.

oh maybe when she's inside your stomach she already heard loud noise!! hahaha KTV!!!! I miss it so much!!!! ARGH! and movies :'(

actually i wanna go BKK next yr feb de to "huan shen" but then friends tell me if i going then i got milk supply i need to bring my pump if not pain...
so end up i can't go unless i no milk

OMG , no TV or PC ? luckily we got smart phone now ...
but some elderly also thinks hp cannot wor also same... hahhaa

Happymother

Dear mummies, congratulations!
Thought of sharing with you that these items are on sales.
Hope this information helps just in case you are preparing and hope to get something for yourself or your precious baby :)
They are in good condition and especially the STAR Buy items, some are brand new. Please feel free to sms 93371800 for more details. Thanks!

Playpen for babies - $80
Several books on Pregnancy, names & Child Development - $2
A big bag for clothes for new born - $10 (STAR Buy!)
Baby Carrier - $10
(STAR Buy!)
Sleeping Bags - 6 months to 18 months - $20 to $30 (STAR Buy!)

Pigeon Anti-Radiation Vest - only $30 (STAR Buy!)
Brand New Maternity (Pre-Natal Support Girdle) - $30 (STAR Buy!)
Brand New Maternity Dress at $5
Maternity Swimming Costume - $20 (STAR Buy!)
Toys – Car Rider, Walkers for Toddlers - $10 (STAR Buy!)

bingtingyin

Hi mummies,

me back frm lunch.

Need rebond!!! hahhah or I'll feel sooooo auntish! Already feeling that way. lol.

EDD is 5th Dec.
ur EDD so early Dec. Cannt rebond then u go salon wash n blow. during CNY dun wash hair, then can meimei liao.

me nt yet settle all the red dates, herbs for bath during confinement, etc. will get it done asap liao. jus finishing all washing.
i heard abt dry shampoo, they say can get frm kiddy palace.