EDD in Dec 2011

Renzie

wah yours got the CTG thing ..

anyway all these things we see already also won't understand one =X hahaha
hehe from my first pregnancy, i think the high high spikes irregularly means contractions, normally the spiking will be very small and short and quite regular. Then the other one is monitoring baby's heartbeat should be quite constant/regular, i think should be between 110-160 ?

But I look more at the contractions part. haha.

Renzie

haha if water bag burst and take cab and if baby comes out while the cab's on its way to hospital we'll be the next to be on newspaper =X
i think if water bag burst take ambulance better .. though our cabbies drive fast and furious
i think I read somewhere in the forum that someone's waterbag burst and she took a cab, managed to reach hospital in time, but have to use towels to soak up the water....

Renzie

dunno if the same applies to tmc's ambulance or not hahaha. what if false alarm how!
hehe then I really don't know!! hahah, but i think most people usually go when their contractions are getting more frequent and regular like once in every 5-10 mins? That's my impression. so even by then they'll still need to admit you since your contractions are already so close? heheh check with the doctor at the next visit?

hibernate

Asked the doctor the other day, she says more discharge is normal as long not bleeding or waterbag burst. Me too, having menses like feeling on and off. sometimes it's those suan tong type of menses also.

Want to go for retail therapy also very hard. lol. Legs suan tong...=(
yes! walk a bit only suan already .. cannot shop ..

hibernate

hehe from my first pregnancy, i think the high high spikes irregularly means contractions, normally the spiking will be very small and short and quite regular. Then the other one is monitoring baby's heartbeat should be quite constant/regular, i think should be between 110-160 ?

But I look more at the contractions part. haha.
that'll be when waiting for labour right? lol

hibernate

hehe then I really dont't know!! hahah, but i think most people usually go when their contractions are getting more frequent and regular like once in every 5-10 mins? That's my impression. so even by then they'll still need to admit you since your contractions are already so close? heheh check with the doctor at the next visit?
lol yeah next round i ask him .. lol

verieying

Hey, I also got bad backache now and coincidentally, my neighbour downstair also doing renovation, really noisy with the drilling and hacking!
The renov will only complete in early Dec!
hi Xmm, didn't know you're in the same situation! don 't know when it'll stop. sigh. hope no more renos as i see those agents hanging around my blocks again i.e. buy sale flats which might hv renos?

hi hibernate, at least that's how the emergency numbers worked for me after office hours or clinic closure hours ;) but not sure if it's 1 no. for a pool of gynaes As i recalled the lady asking me who my gynae was... but that ws quite a few years back though.

hi mummies, maybe u can share when you go hospital - when contractions are 30min apart? 15min apart? 5 min apart?
first times, was there at clinic as i didn't felt contractions till midwive or doc burst my waterbag though i was dilated. labour was real fast.
last round, i went when it was about 20min apart and gave birth within 2 hours... so i'm afraid that if i wait any longer this round, i might not make it in time?

Last edited:

Renzie

yes! walk a bit only suan already .. cannot shop ..
That's why so sad! lol. Esp now year end.....lots of sales!

that'll be when waiting for labour right? lol
yup, but CTG also monitor the baby's heartbeat, make sure that it's within the correct range and not getting lower.

hi Xmm, didn't know you're in the same situation! don 't know when it'll stop. sigh. hope no more renos as i see those agents hanging around my blocks again i.e. buy sale flats which might hv renos?

hi hibernate, at least that's how the emergency numbers worked for me after office hours or clinic closure hours ;) but not sure if it's 1 no. for a pool of gynaes As i recalled the lady asking me who my gynae was... but that ws quite a few years back though.

hi mummies, maybe u can share when you go hospital - when contractions are 30min apart? 15min apart? 5 min apart?
first times, was there at clinic as i didn't felt contractions till midwive or doc burst my waterbag though i was dilated. labour was real fast.
last round, i went when it was about 20min apart and gave birth within 2 hours... so i'm afraid that if i wait any longer this round, i might not make it in time?
For buying and selling usually take about 5-6 months for the handover?

I was being induced, so no chance for me to go to the hospital when the contractions started. but I think usually about 5 mins apart, they'll start monitoring already.

Xmm

Good morn ladies!

How r u all doing?
I am very tired since didn't sleep well as my backache is getting worst which affects my sleep.
Tummy so big also difficult to find a comfy position to xxxxx ........:nah:

Suddenly a lot of people wanna give me their hand me down bb clothes, previously they nevnow offer, now when I about 4 weeks due then got the offer, so I guess I will be busy doing washing again ...... :001_302:
早知道they giving then I won't need to buy any new ones ........
But I am thankful to their offer so will still take lor.:Dancing_tongue:

Xmm

Baby names

Hey ladies

Can I check if any of u going to get professional help to get Chinese name for your bb?
How long does it take for the 师傅 to come out with the names?
How much they charge?
Also any recommendation of reliable 师傅?

missesjoanna

Hi mummies, a little update on bingtingyin. Update on behalf of her.

She's now at KK hospital waiting to give birth le. She admitted hospital on 16/11 3am with contractions.

Took pills and jab to stop contractions but can't stop. And till now, she's already dilated 7cm. So doc say cannot wait as her interval is very near.

Currently she's 34 weeks 2 days. BB weight is 3kg. So doc say is fine and she did scan yesterday.

So now, let's all wait for her bb to arrive!!! Hope before noon can get to see her BB!!! Will update again :)

Last edited:

missesjoanna

Good morn ladies!

How r u all doing?
I am very tired since didn't sleep well as my backache is getting worst which affects my sleep.
Tummy so big also difficult to find a comfy position to xxxxx ........:nah:

Suddenly a lot of people wanna give me their hand me down bb clothes, previously they nevnow offer, now when I about 4 weeks due then got the offer, so I guess I will be busy doing washing again ...... :001_302:
早知道they giving then I won't need to buy any new ones ........
But I am thankful to their offer so will still take lor.:Dancing_tongue:
Morning! so nice! friends giving u hand down clothes is so much better than SIL!!! oops!

yea anyway, now tummy getting bigger and bigger really hard to sleep at night....

yes must start washing!!

She's now at KK hospital waiting to give birth le. She admitted hospital on 16/11 3am with contractions.

Took pills and jab to stop contractions but can't stop. And till now, she's already dilated 7cm. So doc say cannot wait as her interval is very near.

Currently she's 34 weeks 2 days. BB weight is 3kg. So doc say is fine and she did scan yesterday.

So now, let's all wait for her bb to arrive!!! Hope before noon can get to see her BB!!! Will update again :)
Wow! That's fast! I hope mummy and baby is fine.

maru

Perhaps mine n bingtingyin deliver same date hahaha