EDD in Dec 2011

Xmm

envy lor .. you dont have to work can slowly pack lol
i have to rush through everything!
Yah, I got a a lot of time to do things slowly since not working, but I got no income leh.
So I ve to lead a very thrifty lifestyle!
Everything is on budget .........

hibernate

I've been experiencing nose bleed during the last trimester if I take heaty stuff like durian, choc and not taking enough water.

Had to counter the heatiness with one coconut juice just to "balance" myself even though I'm at my 35 weeks now.

Does anyone of you experience this?
i only see some blood after my terrible flu that time..though my flu has stopped, i still have some blood in my nose from time to time .. sometimes got small piece of dried blood like that ..

hibernate

Yah, I got a a lot of time to do things slowly since not working, but I got no income leh.
though i'm working i also have to be thrifty...haha
hubby and i are not getting much family support so we're on our own. so we have to budget everything also..

Renzie

same also, not working , so everything on budget.

godloved

Hi all mummies,
I have tried to search for the group and have requested to join in facebook :) Also added the current members of the group as friends.. :) Hopefully we will all be a close knitted group of mummies :)

verieying

i only see some blood after my terrible flu that time..though my flu has stopped, i still have some blood in my nose from time to time .. sometimes got small piece of dried blood like that ..
i had it previously too, if i rem.correctly doc says it's coz some pregnant ladies have "thinner" membranes around the nose area during pregnancy so it burst more eaasily...

i get some/a bit ofblood when i blow my nose too! hate myflu - finished myantibiotics and took my pirition for nose, but haven't fully recovered! sigh... 3rd round already. take so long to cure each time.

Xmm

though i'm working i also have to be thrifty...haha
hubby and i are not getting much family support so we're on our own. so we have to budget everything also..
All along we never get any support from our parents, now with single income is worst ........
Hubby so 孝顺 despite his parents doesn't provide for him (subsidise his sister only), he still gives quite a lot of monthly allowance to them to help them support SIL expensive lifestyle .......... ;(
Then we both just get to eat hawker and food court, long long time (dam long) then get to go to restaurants, even when we go restaurant, we order the least costly food items, lol.
While the SIL and family every sat and sun eat restaurant (PIL pays) ha ha ha!

bingtingyin

i created le! but is the group name abit "song" ar?

Dec'2011 Mummies & Rabbit Babies? if yes, give me name of the title k?

oh then have ur lunch before u go kk... oh yea and MOO MOO!!! :) huh?! u drank at night?! i tht i told u to drink in the morning?!!! PENGZZZZZ!
Thanks for creating the fb group. The name ok la.

Me hv the chicken ess in the morning 6plus. nw feeling tired Liao. Can go nap awhile before dinner.