EDD in Dec 2011

Renzie

i've had cramps 2 or 3 times so far. its very uncomfy. will bring up to my gynae in my next visit. i'm worried. lol

but have been monitoring as well..
I had cramps before, but wasn't that painful or like every night occurring like now. That's why just wondering.

missesjoanna

It's really hard to stay at home, when DD had to go back to KK for her jaundice check up the next day after discharged, even though in laws say not to go, but still go, it's very hard to sit at home and just wait.
Yea really fan bu xia xin to stay at home at rest when dd is not home. Some times older ppl just concern abt us but they can't understand our feeling.

bingtingyin

It's really hard to stay at home, when DD had to go back to KK for her jaundice check up the next day after discharged, even though in laws say not to go, but still go, it's very hard to sit at home and just wait.
Ya, is so hard nt to go lor. somemore wan us rest at hme is nt possible one.

hibernate

I had cramps before, but wasn't that painful or like every night occurring like now. That's why just wondering.
yours happen at night? mine too .. mostly when i'm sleeping and trying to stretch in the middle of my sleep or change position.. scares me into thinking "its time" all the time hahaha

hibernate

Yea really fan bu xia xin to stay at home at rest when dear daughter is not home. Some times older ppl just concern about us but they can't understand our feeling.
actually they also care for baby. both are important. plus older gen they take confinement very seriously one. cannot blame them la. perhaps they felt that since got healthcare professionals attending to baby, we should rest our mind and do our confinement well.

Renzie

Yea really fan bu xia xin to stay at home at rest when dear daughter is not home. Some times older ppl just concern about us but they can't understand our feeling.
Ya, is so hard not to go . somemore want us rest at hme is not possible one.
actually they also care for baby. both are important. plus older gen they take confinement very seriously one. cannot blame them la. perhaps they felt that since got healthcare professionals attending to baby, we should rest our mind and do our confinement well.
Yeah they take confinement really seriously to my in laws, if confinement done properly any sickness/illness you have before pregnancy will be cured.

But how to rest properly at home when I'm worried whether hubby and MIL can handle DD and what to do at the hospital (usually I'm the one who handle all the paperwork) , plus so many hours there, sure very worried if something had happened. lol. I'll probably be calling hubby non-stop.

Renzie

yours happen at night? mine too .. mostly when i'm sleeping and trying to stretch in the middle of my sleep or change position.. scares me into thinking "its time" all the time hahaha
Yup, mine usually occur at night, but it doesn't matter what I'm doing, the cramps just come. lol, so took the opportunity to try the "breathing" techniques. hahaha.

hibernate

Yeah they take confinement really seriously to my in laws, if confinement done properly any sickness/illness you have before pregnancy will be cured.

But how to rest properly at home when I'm worried whether hubby and MIL can handle DD and what to do at the hospital (usually I'm the one who handle all the paperwork) , plus so many hours there, sure very worried if something had happened. lol. I'll probably be calling hubby non-stop.
thats what i heard about confinement too. must bu properly then our bodies will become stronger than it was pre-preg

lol i understand. since at home cannot put my mind at ease might as well go along with them!

babylele

Babylele, dun worry k. Me also dun noe y my dd wan come out so fast. Me very active recently n also drink quite Liang. I ask doctors they say cannt be the few reason I feel. Cos to them is my body hv early contraction.

Me also hv tigthness feel at my lower tummy before contraction n my gynae gv me med also cannt. Think impt is u hv more rest when u at hme nmdun drink too liang first. #1 usually dun come too early. Me is #2 Liao so some ppl say is normal to hv early contraction.

Dun scare urself n nt to worry so much. Then ur bb can happy growing inside ur tummy. Enjoy the feeling bb inside. I'm missing it nw.
So far i think n hope its ok bah.. tml going for checkup again.. gotta see her weight n everything ok anot.. due to my work.. everyday super stress n tiring.. i don even rest ah! thou next month i start my maternity rest.. but i will be having issues with the company too.. now my life is like jammed up.. with baby , career & family.. very hard to juggle.. =(

missesjoanna

yea they care for baby de just elderly will think that is impt on confinement.