EDD in Dec 2011

bingtingyin

Hope that she can come home with u.
Do kee us posted!
How is your milk supply? Got pump?
I haven't bought my pump yet as not sure which model is suitable.
Hv to wait another 2 days til sun.

My milk flow day 4. So far good n more than enough to supply dd. Me using pigeon auto pump, lucky dd nt ard I stil hv milk flow. Think the pump cheap n good.

bingtingyin

Super tired. Sad not enough breast milk and baby need to go for blood test every 2 days till day 8 to make sure her jaundice level is not exceed limit n no need to b hospitalized.

Will add group facebook now. ;)
Wat is ur bb jaundice level? Hw regular u pump cos the nurse remind me to pump every 3-4hrs. Cannot wait til harden then pump will reduce milk flow. Me every pump squeeze my breast like ball so can get all ducts clear. Jia you!!

Xmm

Hv to wait another 2 days til sun.

My milk flow day 4. So far good n more than enough to supply dd. Me using pigeon auto pump, lucky dd nt ard I stil hv milk flow. Think the pump cheap n good.
Pigeon pump, is it auto or manual?
Double or single?
How much is it when u say cheap and good?

Renzie

Wat is ur bb jaundice level? Hw regular u pump cos the nurse remind me to pump every 3-4hrs. Cannot wait til harden then pump will reduce milk flow. Me every pump squeeze my breast like ball so can get all ducts clear. Jia you!!
Did the nurse teach you how to massage? the last time I tried to breastfeed DD, the nurse told me, but super painful, really squeeze like ball!

maru

what is your baby jaundice level? Hw regular you pump cos the nurse remind me to pump every 3-4hrs. Cannot wait til harden then pump will reduce milk flow. Me every pump squeeze my breast like ball so can get all ducts clear. Jia you!!
my dd jaundice level day 5 - 284 , day 6- 273 and today 170 .. she no need to b hospitalized

i pump every 3 hrs .. using manual pump medela . really not enough supply ..ve try fish soup , black bean soup , all didnt help ... sad ....

hope there still a chance for me to increase the milk supply ,

Renzie

my dd jaundice level day 5 - 284 , day 6- 273 and today 170 .. she no need to b hospitalized

i pump every 3 hrs .. using manual pump medela . really not enough supply ..ve try fish soup , black bean soup , all didnt help ... sad ....

hope there still a chance for me to increase the milk supply ,
Will papaya soup help? Just continue pumping, jia you!

It's good to hear that her jaundice levels are dropping! so don't worry! still need to go back for check ups?