EDD in Dec 2011

Xmm

my dd jaundice level day 5 - 284 , day 6- 273 and today 170 .. she no need to b hospitalized

i pump every 3 hrs .. using manual pump medela . really not enough supply ..ve try fish soup , black bean soup , all didnt help ... sad ....

hope there still a chance for me to increase the milk supply ,
good news that u jaundice level dropped!
I think got some herbal milk tea to be taken to increase milk supply.
Got bulk purchase in SMH.

hibernate

my dear daughter jaundice level day 5 - 284 , day 6- 273 and today 170 .. she no need to b hospitalized

i pump every 3 hours .. using manual pump medela . really not enough supply ..ve try fish soup , black bean soup , all didnt help ... sad ....

its good news her jaundice level dropped! :001_302:

means now she dont have to go back every 2 days already? :confused:

bingtingyin

my dd jaundice level day 5 - 284 , day 6- 273 and today 170 .. she no need to b hospitalized

i pump every 3 hrs .. using manual pump medela . really not enough supply ..ve try fish soup , black bean soup , all didnt help ... sad ....

Oh no. Ur dd jaundice so high. Jia you to sun her so can drop to 100.

Dun worry, stil can boost ur milk flow one. Dun stress urself n relax. Listen to music when u pump n relax urself. Me every meals eat fish n hv soup. Me feel 3hrs pump milk flow nt much but I pump 4-5 hrs more. But the breast very hard n pain after too long.

Renzie

i cant wait for my next appt already haha!

i already hit 70kg.. from my 57kg before that .. i hope i can lose my weight properly lol
Every week see the number scales jumping up very stressing! hahah I'll be mentally calculating..how much weight do I need to lose!!! lol. i think I'll be weighing myself after delivery too!!!

Renzie

Oh no. Ur dd jaundice so high. Jia you to sun her so can drop to 100.

Dun worry, stil can boost ur milk flow one. Dun stress urself n relax. Listen to music when u pump n relax urself. Me every meals eat fish n hv soup. Me feel 3hrs pump milk flow nt much but I pump 4-5 hrs more. But the breast very hard n pain after too long.
Fish also help with milk supply? i thought only papaya

mothercat

When is he planning to induce? next week?
Not sure, she told me next visit then decide. But from what she says seem like that is her advice already. I would really prefer natural but i am a first time mum so not sure if it is advisable to go full term till edd which is another 3weeks plus more.

Sigh...

Renzie

Not sure, she told me next visit then decide. But from what she says seem like that is her advice already. I would really prefer natural but i am a first time mum so not sure if it is advisable to go full term till edd which is another 3weeks plus more.

Sigh...
i think they'll prefer if you are full term then induced. but if baby gets too big, then they might him to come out first.
Induced is also natural..just that they use the pill to soften the opening to help in your dilation.