EDD in Dec 2011

mothercat

i think they'll prefer if you are full term then induced. but if baby gets too big, then they might him to come out first.
Induced is also natural..just that they use the pill to soften the opening to help in your dilation.
Thanks for the info. Seems like there are quite a fair bit of negative implications of induced labour. So still trying to figure things out.

Renzie

Thanks for the info. Seems like there are quite a fair bit of negative implications of induced labour. So still trying to figure things out.
Guess that they are worried that baby might get too big? try to cut down on sugars and carbohydrates?

Visited the doc last Friday and I'm at 36weeks and 4 days now.

My dear boy is about 3kg and I have gained about 20kg so far.
Jialat, dunno how to lose all these weight after giving birth.

I asked the Dr when I should start panicking and he says from 1 Dec onwards even though my EDD is 22 Dec.
So stress!!!

Xmm

I asked the Dr when I should start panicking and he says from 1 Dec onwards even though my EDD is 22 Dec.
So stress!!!
Hey, 1 Dec is pretty near leh as today already 28 nov.
Does your doc said u need induce early? Or can do natural?

Hey, 1 Dec is pretty near as today already 28 nov.
Does your doc said you need induce early? Or can do natural?
He didn't asked me to induce and my check up is being scheduled on the next 10 days instead of weekly. He says no need to see him so often yet.

Guess he will recommend me what to do during my next visit.

hibernate

So stress!!!
wah .. then you must standby soon already. 1st dec is this week!

Renzie

So stress!!!
lol. Don't worry so much about your weight for now, you don't know how much you'll lose after you delivery, with the baby and waterbag.

hehe don't panic! Just try to rest as much as possible

mothercat

Jialat, dont know how to lose all these weight after giving birth.

So stress!!!
Abt same as me. My gynae also said my edd is around 22. And now bb 3.1-3.2kg. So is anytime standby also and she told me to consider to induce before bb become to big to push.

Fynn88

Hi lovely ladies
My lil one is out! 25/11/11 weighing 2.5kg. 38 weeks 5 days. Total labour fr the very start was 2 days, but active more painful labour was ard 11 hours. Super busy now, no help nor confinement lady so its just hubby n I. will come back to update when I am more free.

Thks to you all for yr lovely support! I hope the rest of preg goes well for you all!!

verieying

Hi lovely ladies
My lil one is out! 25/11/11 weighing 2.5kg. 38 weeks 5 days. Total labour fr the very start was 2 days, but active more painful labour was ard 11 hours. Super busy now, no help nor confinement lady so its just hubby n I. will come back to update when I am more free.

Thks to you all for yr lovely support! I hope the rest of preg goes well for you all!!
Hi Fynn88, Congrats on the arrival of ur little baby! Can't wait for my turn! ;)
Enjoy, have fun bonding with your baby, and rest well!!!

lingx

hi mummies, im new here, to this dec 2011 forum. edd supposed to be today 28th nov, but gyn scheduled me to be on 1st dec thru c-sect. =/ help!! im scared. i cannot go thru natural, n my hubby wont be with me cos hes in camp. do u guys have any friends who went thru c-sect(not by personal choice) and what are their experiences like? my mum went thru c-sect, but she sounded real morbid..

Xmm

Hi lovely ladies

Hey
Congrats!
Pls rest and eat well so that u can produce more milk for your precious!
It will be nice to be able to post your bb pics to share with us.
Take care!