EDD in Dec 2011

Xmm

hi mummies, im new here, to this dec 2011 forum. edd supposed to be today 28th nov, but gyn scheduled me to be on 1st dec thru c-sect. =/ help!! im scared. i cannot go thru natural, n my hubby wont be with me cos hes in camp. do u guys have any friends who went thru c-sect(not by personal choice) and what are their experiences like? my mum went thru c-sect, but she sounded real morbid..
Hi
Pls don't worried. Fear will not help in your bb delivery.
I can understand the fear as hubby not around to support u.
Can he try to ask for permission to excuse himself from camp during the c sect timing?
Maybe his superior can grant him a special time off.
Ask your mum to accompany u to the theatre if hubby really can't make it.
I ve friends who gone thru GA c sect and they like it as it's "painless" during the surgery but the pain hit them when they awake, but can ask for pain killer.
I think other sisters here maybe able to provide u with more info as some r 2nd or 3rd time mum.

teomeowmeow

Hi lovely ladies
My lil one is out! 25/11/11 weighing 2.5kg. 38 weeks 5 days. Total labour fr the very start was 2 days, but active more painful labour was ard 11 hours. Super busy now, no help nor confinement lady so its just hubby n I. will come back to update when I am more free.

Thks to you all for yr lovely support! I hope the rest of preg goes well for you all!!
congrats congrats! take good care!

Hi lovely ladies
My lil one is out! 25/11/11 weighing 2.5kg. 38 weeks 5 days. Total labour fr the very start was 2 days, but active more painful labour was ard 11 hours. Super busy now, no help nor confinement lady so its just hubby n I. will come back to update when I am more free.

Thks to you all for yr lovely support! I hope the rest of preg goes well for you all!!
Gongxi gongxi on your bundle of joy!

angel84

Congrats Fynn! Tell us ur birth story when u r more free! :) Btw, was the estimation of ur bb weight before your deliver compared to the actual weight ie 2.5kg differ by alot?

Hi lovely ladies

hibernate

Hi lovely ladies
My lil one is out! 25/11/11 weighing 2.5kg. 38 weeks 5 days. Total labour fr the very start was 2 days, but active more painful labour was around 11 hours. Super busy now, no help nor confinement lady so its just hubby n I. will come back to update when I am more free.

congrats fynn! rest well! :001_302:

hibernate

Hi
Pls don't worried. Fear will not help in your bb delivery.
I can understand the fear as hubby not around to support u.
Can he try to ask for permission to excuse himself from camp during the c sect timing?
Maybe his superior can grant him a special time off.
Ask your mum to accompany u to the theatre if hubby really can't make it.
I ve friends who gone thru GA c sect and they like it as it's "painless" during the surgery but the pain hit them when they awake, but can ask for pain killer.
I think other sisters here maybe able to provide u with more info as some r 2nd or 3rd time mum.
yah lingx think your hubby can ask for some permission to be released from camp due to wife's delivery .. try it.

Eggy

Congrats Fynn, u did a great job and perserve on~

Hi lovely ladies

Eggy

I can relate to this . Little appetite to eat these days cos of nausea again (back to first tri but slightly beta). Gd thing is bb stil put on abit of weight though I eat little and vomit frequently.

sometimes i also dont feel like eating but got to force myself to eat. baby want to eat ..

truetrue

Hi lovely ladies

Congratz to you! Rest well !

Renzie

Hi lovely ladies

Congrats dear!!!
Have a good rest ok. xin ku ni le

maru

Hi lovely ladies

congratz :)

maru

Will papaya soup help? Just continue pumping, jia you!

It's good to hear that her jaundice levels are dropping! so don't worry! still need to go back for check ups?
i drink papaya soup , black bean soup , fish soup hahaha.. all for my dearest daughter ...
jaundice level are dropping but need to go back for check up coming thursday

maru

Oh no. Ur dd jaundice so high. Jia you to sun her so can drop to 100.

Dun worry, stil can boost ur milk flow one. Dun stress urself n relax. Listen to music when u pump n relax urself. Me every meals eat fish n hv soup. Me feel 3hrs pump milk flow nt much but I pump 4-5 hrs more. But the breast very hard n pain after too long.
yeah2 quite high .. i try to sun her every morning ... hope the level drop to 100 on thursday ,. heart really pain everytime she go for blood test.. every meal sure got fish and black bean soup .... papaya soup every 2 days once ... hope it will boost the flow ....

Batty

Hi all I delivered my twin girls on 22nd had labor pains went to hospital n did an emergency c-sect as baby not in favorable position. Been extremely busy since then. Hope the rest have a smooth delivery n great recovery!

hibernate

Hi all I delivered my twin girls on 22nd had labor pains went to hospital n did an emergency c-sect as baby not in favorable position. Been extremely busy since then. Hope the rest have a smooth delivery n great recovery!
congrats batty! rest well! :001_302:

Xmm

Congrats!
Wow twins!
Not easy to take care 2 at the same time! 佩服!

fidutt

hi mummies, im new here, to this dec 2011 forum. edd supposed to be today 28th nov, but gyn scheduled me to be on 1st dec thru c-sect. =/ help!! im scared. i cannot go thru natural, n my hubby wont be with me cos hes in camp. do u guys have any friends who went thru c-sect(not by personal choice) and what are their experiences like? my mum went thru c-sect, but she sounded real morbid..
Hi,

I am new here but my EDD is on 5th dec..
My husband also supposed to go to camp till 5th dec, but a few months ago we try to ask for permission and they allowed him to just "stand by" at home.
Maybe u should try to email them with your EDD letter :)

bingtingyin

Hi lovely ladies

Congrat!! on the arrival of ur little one. u take care and dun over tired urself and rest more.

we hv start a FB group "Dec'2011 Mummies & Rabbit Babies", join us there and u can post the problems u hv then we all can share and help one another.

Jia you and take care!! Hugs!!

bingtingyin

hello, my #1 is csect 4yrs ago and schd #2 also csect on 12/12 but my #2 dd chose to come out early and me go thru natural with epi. #1 i hv c-sect GA and is emergency case, wat kind of experiences u wan to noe??? for me i dun mind c-sect cos i personallly feel the labour pain is worse than the c-sect wound cos to me the wound pain is more bearable jus it take long time to heal. the healing also depend on individual.