EDD in Dec 2011

bingtingyin

hi mummies, im new here, to this dec 2011 forum. edd supposed to be today 28th nov, but gyn scheduled me to be on 1st dec thru c-sect. =/ help!! im scared. i cannot go thru natural, n my hubby wont be with me cos hes in camp. do u guys have any friends who went thru c-sect(not by personal choice) and what are their experiences like? my mum went thru c-sect, but she sounded real morbid..
hello, my #1 is csect 4yrs ago and schd #2 also csect on 12/12 but my #2 dear daughter chose to come out early and me go thru natural with epi. #1 i have c-sect GA and is emergency case, what kind of experiences you want to know??? for me i dont mind c-sect cos i personallly feel the labour pain is worse than the c-sect wound cos to me the wound pain is more bearable just it take long time to heal. the healing also depend on individual.

dun need worry. ask ur family member to acccopany u when u go hsp. Jia you.

we hv start a FB group "Dec'2011 Mummies & Rabbit Babies" join us there.

bingtingyin

i drink papaya soup , black bean soup , fish soup hahaha.. all for my dearest daughter ...
jaundice level are dropping but need to go back for check up coming thursday
Dear, dun worry so much. ur dd's jaundice level will drop n u dun need go back for check anymore. Jia you!!

bingtingyin

yeah2 quite high .. i try to sun her every morning ... hope the level drop to 100 on thursday ,. heart really pain everytime she go for blood test.. every meal sure got fish and black bean soup .... papaya soup every 2 days once ... hope it will boost the flow ....
dun worry la. ur dd will be ok one. me monday jus go polyclinic for first check. they also do blood test for my dd, the heart so pain lucky dd din cry if nt more heart pain. lucky her level drop to 95 but hv to go back after 10days to check again cos she premature n doc afraid will go up again.

Hw ur flow after come. Jia you!!

bingtingyin

Hi all I delivered my twin girls on 22nd had labor pains went to hospital n did an emergency c-sect as baby not in favorable position. Been extremely busy since then. Hope the rest have a smooth delivery n great recovery!
Congrat!! hw r u and ur twins girls? take care!!

missesjoanna

hi mummies, im new here, to this dec 2011 forum. edd supposed to be today 28th nov, but gyn scheduled me to be on 1st dec thru c-sect. =/ help!! im scared. i cannot go thru natural, n my hubby wont be with me cos hes in camp. do u guys have any friends who went thru c-sect(not by personal choice) and what are their experiences like? my mum went thru c-sect, but she sounded real morbid..
Hi lingx, don be scare by csect okay. At first I wanna opt for csect at my choice as I'm afraid of labor pain. But after doc and friends advise I opt for natural. But end up, I gave birth on 28 Nov with emergency csect. Cos I can't dilated after water bag burst for 12hours. Doc been dragging and waiting and gave me chances to try natural but still can't. But luckily, I already had prepare for csect in the first place so no regrets.

I admit that with epi, u won't feel pain during contractions. But when is behind abt 8cm for me, I feel bb is trying to pushing down and no matter how much epi pump, i still feel the pain. Friends who know me, knows I can't take pain. But after my csect, friends visit me and I told my story, everyone was saying I'm brave and my pain limit is very high! Yes after csect the wound is pain. But I ask for painkiller to stop pain.

I can walk on 28 Nov late afternoon my bb is 28 Nov midnight bb. I can sit up striaght go toilet the next day.
So don be scare by csect okay. The operation will be done within 1 hours and u will get to see bb very fast.
Since bb choose to come out this way, we need to accept it :)

Renzie

Hi lingx, don be scare by csect okay. At first I wanna opt for csect at my choice as I'm afraid of labor pain. But after doc and friends advise I opt for natural. But end up, I gave birth on 28 Nov with emergency csect. Cos I can't dilated after water bag burst for 12hours. Doc been dragging and waiting and gave me chances to try natural but still can't. But luckily, I already had prepare for csect in the first place so no regrets.

I admit that with epi, u won't feel pain during contractions. But when is behind abt 8cm for me, I feel bb is trying to pushing down and no matter how much epi pump, i still feel the pain. Friends who know me, knows I can't take pain. But after my csect, friends visit me and I told my story, everyone was saying I'm brave and my pain limit is very high! Yes after csect the wound is pain. But I ask for painkiller to stop pain.

I can walk on 28 Nov late afternoon my bb is 28 Nov midnight bb. I can sit up striaght go toilet the next day.
So don be scare by csect okay. The operation will be done within 1 hours and u will get to see bb very fast.
Since bb choose to come out this way, we need to accept it :)
Jo, for C-sect do they put you under? lol. So not prepared if need to go for C-sect!

Hi Ladies

Any of you spitting out yellow bile in the morning these days?
Yellow bile unlike phlegm is watery and has an acidic after taste.
I been throwing up bile these morning.
It's so yellow that I'm afraid that DS will get jaundice.

maru

dun worry la. ur dd will be ok one. me monday jus go polyclinic for first check. they also do blood test for my dd, the heart so pain lucky dd din cry if nt more heart pain. lucky her level drop to 95 but hv to go back after 10days to check again cos she premature n doc afraid will go up again.

Hw ur flow after come. Jia you!!
Yeah hope tml blood test below 100 so no need to go for blood test again. My flow still low. Any advice what should i do to increase my flow??

bingtingyin

Yeah hope tml blood test below 100 so no need to go for blood test again. My flow still low. Any advice what should i do to increase my flow??
I rem u hv try all the methods we mention here like hv more fishes, soups, drink more water and relax urself when pump. If u few hrs dun pump u wil feel ur breast harden? The last solution is to see ur gynae n take pills to boost milk supply. Cos I at hsp I overheard a mum also no flow so bb dun latch. The nurse refer the mummy to see doc for help.

lingx

thank u mummies for telling me if my hubby can come out..,. he did try, but the officer say cannot. we even have letter also:( my mum will be inside op room with me. no choice... then he veryy unhappy.

hello bingtingyin, i really dont know what else to ask. im just feeling very excited! and hungry n thristy now cos gynae told me to fast. i only worry of what type of injections i'll be getting. and i know scary cos the epidural needle looks so scary.. i did watch some videos so i can roughly expect what will happen. just hope i can go back do exercises ASAP. ok! i'll join!

bingtingyin

thank u mummies for telling me if my hubby can come out..,. he did try, but the officer say cannot. we even have letter also:( my mum will be inside op room with me. no choice... then he veryy unhappy.

hello bingtingyin, i really dont know what else to ask. im just feeling very excited! and hungry n thristy now cos gynae told me to fast. i only worry of what type of injections i'll be getting. and i know scary cos the epidural needle looks so scary.. i did watch some videos so i can roughly expect what will happen. just hope i can go back do exercises ASAP. ok! i'll join!
Hope u are doin fine now. and faster recovery. take care and update us. Jia you, mummy!!

bingtingyin

Super happy, dd jaundice drop to 85. No need go for blood test again.
Finally dun need to worry liao. nw can start prepare for ur bb shower liao. me will hv my dd shower on the 10/12 due to chinese calendar date. me less than 10 days to prepare it.

marmalade

hi mummies ...haven't log in for quite a while...
last time was only 198 pages and now alrdy 200++ pages !

went to see gynae today and he said i will have to go thru induction if i baby doesn't come out by 5 Dec cos the amniotic fluid is considerably lesser than a week ago and her head is only partially engaged.... :(

abit worried now, cos i dun wanna induce......

gotta speak to baby to quickly engage her head and come out before or on 5 dec.

hope i can tide through this.