EDD in Dec 2011

bingtingyin

she nv say anything ley .. but i think my hubby will be ok .. and my mil maybe wont chup too .. will see how it goes when my turn comes ..

aiyo .. better lie down more like that .. hope the suan feeling goes away soon!
she nv say anything mean ok la. hope u hv a good confinement and relax one. happy enjoy ur motherhood.

ya, today jus go out 2hrs feel the suan liao. hv my 3hrs nap jus nw. so feeling better liao.

lingx

does any mummy experiences any rashes?? i have VERY VERY bad rashes n i never had rashes before in my whole life!! omg. i kind of secretly bathe in hospital because i told the doc n nurse my mum dont let me bathe. then they say thats y i have rashes, n y i nv telll them, so they can help me cover up. ahahhah.anways im back home, and i used the medical water to bathe. and my rashes arent getting any better.. arghhh!!! then i on fan as normal then my mum keep scolding me. then she dont allow me bathe for 1 week n wash hair. and i cant take it! i have rashes on my arms, thighs n legs. dont know why.also i suddenly had bruises. i had them 2 days before my c-sect. btw, i think my gynae made a good chpoice for me for going c-sect, but GA. he said if im scared, that is the best choice. today his admin told me its cos he didnt wanna scare me as i was emergency case.

PrincessAriel

poor you. perhaps you can clarify during the visit next time?
I have heard from people who got very bad rashes during confinement. You should listen to your doctor. Or else you may end up with bad scars, how? have u tried to use herbal packets for bathing purpose?

I am going for my c-section under regional in 2 weeks time. Live siah....can't wait.

does any mummy experiences any rashes?? i have VERY VERY bad rashes n i never had rashes before in my whole life!! omg. i kind of secretly bathe in hospital because i told the doc n nurse my mum dont let me bathe. then they say thats y i have rashes, n y i nv telll them, so they can help me cover up. ahahhah.anways im back home, and i used the medical water to bathe. and my rashes arent getting any better.. arghhh!!! then i on fan as normal then my mum keep scolding me. then she dont allow me bathe for 1 week n wash hair. and i cant take it! i have rashes on my arms, thighs n legs. dont know why.also i suddenly had bruises. i had them 2 days before my c-sect. btw, i think my gynae made a good chpoice for me for going c-sect, but GA. he said if im scared, that is the best choice. today his admin told me its cos he didnt wanna scare me as i was emergency case.

missesjoanna

Congrats on ur bb!!! hmmm i don have any rashes so far *slap mouth* but why after csect cannot bath ma? will have rashes in this way?

ling, ur mum consider good. for my mum, she say i can only bath after 12 days! but i argue with her cos i need to bring DS to see PD and i need to go back and wash my wound. but she allow me to wipe my body.
although these few days keep raining, i also will sweat. maybe u wear long pants and let fan turn and blow?

relax yea... soon will over le...

marmalade

Hi mummies, I delivered my baby girl yesterday via c-section under GA. went under induction, but my cervix can only dilate to about 5-6cm ... Baby was distressed.

It's a long ordeal for me but no regrets after seeing my baby...
Just finish breast feeding...
To all mummies who has yet to deliver, Jia you!

hibernate

does any mummy experiences any rashes?? i have VERY VERY bad rashes n i never had rashes before in my whole life!! omg. i kind of secretly bathe in hospital because i told the doc n nurse my mum dont let me bathe. then they say thats y i have rashes, n y i never telll them, so they can help me cover up. ahahhah.anways im back home, and i used the medical water to bathe. and my rashes arent getting any better.. arghhh!!! then i on fan as normal then my mum keep scolding me. then she dont allow me bathe for 1 week n wash hair. and i cant take it! i have rashes on my arms, thighs n legs. dont know why.also i suddenly had bruises. i had them 2 days before my c-sect. btw, i think my gynae made a good chpoice for me for going c-sect, but GA. he said if im scared, that is the best choice. today his admin told me its cos he didnt wanna scare me as i was emergency case.
congrats on your newborn! aiyo rash? hope it gets better soon! and i think better to shower lor .. keeping your skin clean will help heal the rash

hibernate

Hi mummies, I delivered my baby girl yesterday via c-section under GA. went under induction, but my cervix can only dilate to about 5-6cm ... Baby was distressed.

congrats! yah i think seeing your baby will make everything better ..

adelynn

Wanna Dress Your Pretty Baby/Kids & Yourself Up? Or Want to Find Something Unique for Give Aways to Friends & Family?
Want Something Unique or a Matching Set?
Personalized HairBows, HairClips, HairTies for Girls
Personalized LanYards, Pacifier Clips, Toy Clips & Bib Clips for Kids
Matching HairBows & Daily Wear for Adults
Please Visit HairBows With a Twist @ HairBows With a Twist | Facebook
Like Us to Enjoy 10% Discount!

verieying

congrats mummy marmalade! so envious...
went for my chevkup this week, 36 weeks 2.8kg. this is the first time my baby isso big ( by my standard) as prev. have always been small!
can't wait tihold baby in my arms, or cuddle darling at e breast ;)

Renzie

Congrats mummy!!! most important thing is that at the end of the day baby is fine!
xin ku ni le!

Eggy

Congrats!! Which hosp u in? I jus given birth at TMC, assisted delivery with vacuum. Shockingly, epidural don't work well on me and e process and pain were awful! So glad it's over and can hold my little lovely one :)

marmalade

Congrats!! Which hospital you in? I just given birth at Thomson Medical Center, assisted delivery with vacuum. Shockingly, epidural dont't work well on me and e process and pain were awful! So glad it's over and can hold my little lovely one :)
I delivered at mt alvernia. Thought I could continue after dilating after 6cm without any epidural but baby was in distress and doc recommended c-section. Think having slight depression on this cos I wanted natural so badly. Now in pain. Hopefully can recover soon. :(

Hi Ladies

Letting go of a BRAND NEW Fisher-Price Precious Planet Newborn to Toddler Portable Rocker at $160.
Got it at $180 from Robinson.
Box is opened as we wanted to make sure it works.
Had to let it go as we got the same one (pre-loved) from a friend.

Babygear Product

Please email me at kellchanwl@gmail.com if you are interested.
Collection at AMK.

Tks

verieying

hi mummies, this thread seems pretty quiet the past week, guess mummies are all busy bonding with ur little darlings!

erm, yes, obviously mine's not out hence perhaps I hv more free time? hahaha

enjoy!!! I'm still waiting for my turn :001_302:

cheers

missesjoanna

Hi all dec mummies out there!

Think all mummies seldom came in forum here. All was rather active in our FB group. All dec mummies if you don't mind, u may join us over there. We can share experience and have a gathering together with our babies in future!

Hope to see this group getting bigger and bigger.

Cheers!

Group Name: Dec'2011 Mummies & Rabbit Babies

hibernate

hi mummies, this thread seems pretty quiet the past week, guess mummies are all busy bonding with ur little darlings!

erm, yes, obviously mine's not out hence perhaps I hv more free time? hahaha

enjoy!!! I'm still waiting for my turn :001_302:

cheers
hi verieying! yeah do join our facebook page! it's very active there!

ah.bee

Hi mamas! I've only posted once in this thread and thereafter did not follow coz this thread is way too fast man! Haha.. And I've requested to join the fb group too! I'm hazel :) and btw I'm due Xmas, so still counting down...