EDD in June'09

M&M

ya. tats what they claim..
i had been massaging for the past 5 years and even though i massage from 12th week of pregnancy, i still have a lot of wind in my body..
i am still on the massage.. really painful sometimes, especially buttock areas..
actually i heard that they have some drink to help to clear, like what the malays did during the confinement, but i dare not try..

did you try ginger massage? heard it helps from my massue but i have yet to try.

M&M

my daughter EXACTLY the same as your son. feeding time i must wait for her to suck. i now unless im carrying her, her hands are stuck inside her pants. huh? you keep her hands inside her pants huh?

my girl now trying to sit up. she lie on front she always try to geng to sit upright.. so i just hold her at the armpits and she look here look there but her head is unstable.. keep nodding. same here!! my boy doing the same thing! my boy also trying to turn over while lying down too. but my boy can hold his head up for very long le now.

we now holding her to stand up also. whenever she stand up she will laugh. for a few minutes then let her rest.
we did the same. kekekeke. glad to know the progress. he sleeps with us on the big bed everynite and will wake up and greet us with a big wide smile. so lovely. kekeke. miss him already...:shyxxx:

chelle

we did the same. kekekeke. glad to know the progress. he sleeps with us on the big bed everynite and will wake up and greet us with a big wide smile. so lovely. kekeke. miss him already...:shyxxx:
My boy also every morning wake up will talk and smile happily.
If we not awake he will shout to get our attention!

Sianz, gg back to work in 2 weeks time

MomoMummy

haha ya i put her hands in her pants.. evil hor.
my mum cum see me wrap baby she say aiyo dun so tight la.. aiya unwrap her la so hot!
she take out her hand and she down there scratch her face until so red.. my mum den say aiyo realli muz wrap. :nah:

M&M

My boy also every morning wake up will talk and smile happily.
If we not awake he will shout to get our attention! hahahaha!

Sianz, gg back to work in 2 weeks time
gd for u still got 2 weeks to enjoy... better spend more time with bb now. will him de..

M&M

haha ya i put her hands in her pants.. evil .
my mum cum see me wrap baby she say aiyo dont so tight .. aiya unwrap her so hot!
she take out her hand and she down there scratch her face until so red.. my mum then say aiyo really must wrap. :nah:

aiyo. bb hand very fast de... i only take off my boy's mittens when i'm playing with him or bathing him. now the mittens getting tight... duno if i should get bigger ones or remove...

MomoMummy

aiyo. baby hand very fast ... i only take off my boy's mittens when i'm playing with him or bathing him. now the mittens getting tight... dont know if i should get bigger ones or remove...

Hmm ya ah.. when i playing with her i shud take it out .. will do so later.
i v scared her nails.. cos 1 time she scratch herself she screammmmm den got a scar there.

MomoMummy

do you all june mommies bring your baby out? how long did u brought him out?

when we bring her go shopping, she will be quiet probably for first 45 minutes. after that she will start to wail a bit den slowly cry longer and longer cos she want to sleep. try to tap her but she refuse to close her eyes.

hubby birthday cuming and tht of going out for probably few hours. but dun think i can do that since when she sleepy she start to cry.

joeichen

Wow... seem like i miss out alot...
I took off my bb's mitten when he was 2 mths during the day coz he is learning to grabs things and was advise by the PD.
Nwadays he is so kpo, always listen to wat we say n keep askin us to talk to him and if we ignore him he will make alot of noise to catch attention...

joeichen

I wanted to bring him out but normally we stay out late so not recently coz me n my hubby pandang.... have to wait till after the seventh mth.
Tis bb is totally diff fr my elder boy... he keep himself awake during the whole outing but my elder always slp when we go out during 3mths old....

chelle

aiyo. baby hand very fast ... i only take off my boy's mittens when i'm playing with him or bathing him. now the mittens getting tight... dont know if i should get bigger ones or remove...
I think shld remove the mittens so BB can start to explore.
I remove his mittens after 1 mth, now he knw hw to grab hanky and tried to hold his own bottles, so cute!

chelle

do you all june mommies bring your baby out? how long did you brought him out?

when we bring her go shopping, she will be quiet probably for first 45 minutes. after that she will start to wail a bit then slowly cry longer and longer cos she want to sleep. try to tap her but she refuse to close her eyes.

hubby birthday cuming and tht of going out for probably few hours. but dont think i can do that since when she sleepy she start to cry.
My hubby n i very anxious, we brought him out after 1 mth, but he dun like to sit stroller, always wants to be carried, tiring!

When i go dwnstair to buy lunch, i will carry him on the Baby Bjore carrier, he always fall asleep, but shoulder aching though only carry a while

chelle

I took off my baby's mitten when he was 2 mths during the day coz he is learning to grabs things and was advise by the pediatrician.
Nwadays he is so kpo, always listen to what we say and keep askin us to talk to him and if we ignore him he will make alot of noise to catch attention...
Ya, my boy also! Sometime we watch TV then no attention on him, he will make noise till we talk to him!
Then whenever he have his pacifier and someone talk to him, he will faster spit out the pacifier and talk back:001_302:

joeichen

Ya, my boy also! Sometime we watch TV then no attention on him, he will make noise till we talk to him!
Then whenever he have his pacifier and someone talk to him, he will faster spit out the pacifier and talk back:001_302:
Hahaha.... ya ya.... same same....

joeichen

My training for my 2 boys r success, nw when my DH wake up n my bb "smell" his dad he will start his "crying" till his dad carry him n when my elder c his dad carrying his bro he will oso squeeze in.....
Hahahaha.... less job for me!!!

chelle

My training for my 2 boys are success, now when my dear husband wake up and my baby "smell" his dad he will start his "crying" till his dad carry him and when my elder c his dad carrying his bro he will also squeeze in.....
Hahahaha.... less job for me!!!
haha, so cute!
How old r ur 2 boys apart, will the elder boy get jealous over the didi?

MomoMummy

I took off my baby's mitten when he was 2 mths during the day coz he is learning to grabs things and was advise by the pediatrician.
Nwadays he is so kpo, always listen to what we say and keep askin us to talk to him and if we ignore him he will make alot of noise to catch attention...

hahah same same again. when she in the yao lan and i look at her but nv carry her, she WOI at me. when my n hubby watching tv, she alone there den suddenly she cry. den we start talk to her she will laugh again.

whenever i tell story to my hubby, she will listen attentively. very kpo..

joei mummy i add u k.

M&M

I think shld remove the mittens so baby can start to explore.
I remove his mittens after 1 month, now he knw hw to grab hanky and tried to hold his own bottles, so cute!

i wanted to but my fil is very paranoid... he so scared that his dear grandson will scratch himself... :(

M&M

hahahhaa! looks like we have a lot of kpo n talkative bbs here. my boy also very talkative. he likes to watch tv. is it ok?
we brought him out very often sometime a few hours. he would lay in his stroller and look at things around him. when tired he will just sleep. sometimes he will want us to carry(attention seeker).
hubby & i wanted to buy a carrier but mil dun allow saying that it will make the bb's wide open in future... rubbish but dun wanna make her unhappy so we did not buy lo... i bought a sarong carrier recently, have yet to try that though.