EDD in November 2009

Pwiincess

Hi Mummies!

I'm expecting my no.2 & will be arriving in November 2009.
I have one DD now, she is 13months.

Any one expecting in Nov 09 too?

D

Dream*Mum

i having my first baby and the DD is at November too hee hee~:wong19:

ZombieMum

Hi Mummies!

I'm expecting my no.2 & will be arriving in November 2009.
I have one DD now, she is 13months.

Any one expecting in Nov 09 too?
Expecting my #2 as well :) Just tested myself +ve yesterday (just 4 weeks, I guess) and have yet to see a gynae, maybe about 2-3 weeks more. Based on rough calculation, my EDD should be Nov 16th. Have a 19 months old son.

Pwiincess

Expecting my #2 as well :) Just tested myself +ve yesterday (just 4 weeks, I guess) and have yet to see a gynae, maybe about 2-3 weeks more. Based on rough calculation, my EDD should be Nov 16th. Have a 19 months old son.
Wow, congrats!
I have a 13 mths DD now.

crescent

me too!! just found out i'm preggy last week, my EDD also shld be ard nov.... tmr going for my to see my gynae for the 1st maternity check-up.

JeannieKhor

HI Everybody ,

I am a confinement lady & has been working in this field for the pass 4 years. My age is 50 & I am a chinese lady from Ipoh, Malaysia. Language spoken are English, Mandarin & B. Malaysia. Dialet spoken are Cantonese, Hokkien & Hakka. I am interested in cooking & I can cook chinese dishes, western dishes & nonya dishes.

I have been working in Kuala Lumpur, Johore, Penang & Ipoh. From 2009 onwards I am willing to work in Singapore and Australia.

My job responsibilities are to cook 3 meals plus tea snacks. Nourishing breakfast will be prepare with care. Lunch & Dinner will have soup, meat/fish & vegetables. Tea snacks would be light desert. Herbal nourishing drink or double boil chicken essence for the new mothers to consume during the night.

Baby hygiene is important. Bathe, change nappy & help to feed the newborns. Taking care of the babies throughout the night.

I fully support & encourage new mothers to breastfeed. I will guide new mothers to breastfeed.
When mothers are going back to work schedule will be provided for the new mothers to express their milk for the babies in the day time.

Year 2009 I am already been booked for the month of April, May, June & Aug. I have 2 partners working along with me.

If interested please contact me to book for end of Sept'09 onwards.

My contact no : +6012 517 9748
Email : jeannie.khor@yahoo.com

Last edited:

Netth

Hi Pwincess,

How are you and your family? Hope you're doing ok.

Just joined the forum. Am 7 weeks and 3 days preggy to be exact.:) And my EDD is November also. This March 30th i have a check up and we are praying that baby stays healthy... By the way, this is our first baby. I got pregnant year 2005 but had a miscarriage..:-(

With God's guidance, surely this time we are truly praying that everything will be fine.

Do take care always coz we are in our 1st trimester.

Netth

Netth

Hi Lovely Moms

Am new here...My EDD is on November also. I have my 2nd check up on March 30. We're hoping and praying that baby is fine and healthy.:shyxxx:

Take care. God Bless.

JeannieKhor

HI Everyboady,

I am a confinement lady & has been working in this field for the pass 4 years. My age is 50 & I am a chinese lady from Ipoh, Malaysia. Language spoken are English, Mandarin & B. Malaysia. Dialet spoken are Cantonese, Hokkien & Hakka. I am interested in cooking & I can cook chinese dishes, western dishes & nonya dishes. I love baby very much.

I have been working in Kuala Lumpur, Johore, Penang, Ipoh, Singapore and Australia.

My job responsibilities are to cook 3 meals plus tea snacks. Nourishing breakfast will be prepare with care. Lunch & Dinner will have soup, meat/fish & vegetables. Tea snacks would be light desert. Herbal nourishing drink or double boil chicken essence for the new mothers to consume during the night.

Baby hygiene is important. Bathe, change nappy & help to feed the newborns. Taking care of the babies throughout the night.

I fully support & encourage new mothers to breastfeed. I will guide new mothers to breastfeed.
When mothers are going back to work schedule will be provided for the new mothers to express their milk for the babies in the day time.

Year 2009 I am already been booked for the month of Feb, April, May, June , Aug and October. I have 2 partners working along with me.

Jeannie Confinement Lady

Jeannie
Jeannie Confinement Lady
H/P +6012 5179748
email : jeannie.khor@yahoo.com
http://jeannie-confinement-lady.blogspot.com/

Last edited:

Cynthia1818

Hi,
I'm new and expecting too..DD also in November 09. What are the things that i need to look-out for? Any good gynae to recommend near Hougang Area?

Poo

Hi,

I had a faint preg test.....my EDD theorotically also falls in Nov 2009...when is the right time to go to see a dr. I have finished 5weeks....i am first time mom and new to singapore...can u plz suggest good and reasonable dr.I stay in west....

thanks and congrats to all Mom to be's

mAmA

i self tested postitive
hv seen gynae 2times but hv not c the bb formed yet n the heartbeat :(
going for check up again next week
my edd say is in mid of Nov09
my 1st darling is DD :) who is 20mths now

D

Dream*Mum

Hi,

I had a faint preg test.....my EDD theorotically also falls in Nov 2009...when is the right time to go to see a dr. I have finished 5weeks....i am first time mom and new to singapore...can u plz suggest good and reasonable dr.I stay in west....

thanks and congrats to all Mom to be's
I working in clinic my suggest is go get folic acid first! buy it at the unity store, visit the gynae on ur 8weeks or more.

i have a weak womb so i visit early and i kana discharge brown blood on my 5 weeks so i spend almost $1400 plus in medicine and consultantion.....haiz....so i like si bei ke lian... go to MA or TMC those are mummys choice good service and not much waiting time not like KK i wait till flower fall off ~.~ :wong7:

Last edited by a moderator:

Poo

Hey thanks dear.....i have starteed taking Folic acid...and will plan for check after 8th week....good luck to u all