EDD in November 2009

hi mommies.. me planning and preparing for my boy's full month party too.. i ordered indonesian food from ricetable(YUM!) and full month cakes from sweetest moments..

does your babies got '1st haircut' during the party??
my boy will have his haircut on the exact 1month cos the party is 2days in advance and my mom say cannot cut MUST wait til he 30days old.

my mom also told me to give each family/couple the full month cakes, those who attend the party and those invited but can't come..

oh, 1 question.. after the full month celebration it means the end of confinement too right??
cos i'm trying to bargain with my mom to let me end my confinement after 30days, as she wants me to do 40days :(

Dear All mummies

Stevlynn just had her 1st 'round' of full month party yesterday and another 'round' today and we are done! it was tiring for her and for me and i'm glad the planning went all well.

NEO's garden food & service was great and my friends & family loved the gift sets.

How are your preparations and/or full month parties coming along?

and of course i'm looking forward to rejoin civilization (hah!) and doing some xmas shopping!
happy 1month old to your baby :)
good to hear it went smoothly for you..

adelynn

Hi adelynn.. glad to hear that everything went smoothly.. I hope mine will be smooth too as hubby not around and left me alone for e planning..

I've ordered from EATZ catering cos i hav muslim friends so mus be halal.. hehee.. any comment about EATZ catering so far?
dun worry, the star that day isn't the food nor how pretty the house/place is decorated, the star that day is YOUR baby!!! and it will be wonderful, so dun fret too much. :)

can't comment much on EATZ catering though, sorry can't help here

adelynn

does your babies got '1st haircut' during the party??
my boy will have his haircut on the exact 1month cos the party is 2days in advance and my mom say cannot cut MUST wait til he 30days old.
my girl has a symbolic hair trim, but we did it beforehand, on the day that we celebrated my girl's full month instead of the actual day (as per my dad). I can't bear to shave my girl's head, so doing it for symbolic reasons

oh, 1 question.. after the full month celebration it means the end of confinement too right??
cos i'm trying to bargain with my mom to let me end my confinement after 30days, as she wants me to do 40days :(
my parents want me to do a 40 day confinement as well, but not the VERY strict extended 10 days after the 30th day. I am still able to go out, but only in the day (must be home before 7PM), so the only confinement things i need to observe is food and the shower wise.

adelynn

Dear November Mummies

Now that most of us have finished confinement or finishing confinement soon, i was wondering if anyone of you would be keen for a meet up, have coffee/tea/snacks and introduce the babies to each other (hah, that might just be a tad too early).

Feliz

Dear November Mummies

Now that most of us have finished confinement or finishing confinement soon, i was wondering if anyone of you would be keen for a meet up, have coffee/tea/snacks and introduce the babies to each other (hah, that might just be a tad too early).

I finish my confinement 1day earlier.. hehe.. can meet up but wher? Im in e east.. :001_302:

BbpHir3

i wan meet up too!!! can??? i at NE usually.. my parents place at east~~ so either will be fine for me.. i'm ok with town too!!

adelynn

Any other mummies? Depending on the various locations of the mummies, we then pick a location which is convenient for all of us, and with nursing/changing rooms facilities for the kiddos.

So far the mummies who are in are:
felzdown
BbpHir3
adelynn

Any preference for days/locations?

Any other mummies?

i want meet up too!!! can??? i at NE usually.. my parents place at east~~ so either will be fine for me.. i'm ok with town too!!
I WANTO GO ALSO CAN!!!! but i totally not november. totally not 2009 mummy also... my en en born 08-10-08
HO HO
but i confirm welcomed right~

Any other mummies? Depending on the various locations of the mummies, we then pick a location which is convenient for all of us, and with nursing/changing rooms facilities for the kiddos.

So far the mummies who are in are:
felzdown
BbpHir3
adelynn

Any preference for days/locations?

Any other mummies?
me
me
me
me
me
prefer town - so north south east west all come
suggestion

-the Robinson orchaRD is centerpoint har? that one got MArKS-n-spencer shopping mall de nursing room not bad... got more than 6chairs.

city hall RAFFLES PLACE de nursing room is very opened ... got more than 4chairs.... but small. and all out gestures/movement/action can be seen from outside. fully glass door

causewaypoint... 6chairs :) hahahahhaas dont sat.sun.. the nursing room turn-out very fast. in out in out.

for gatherings

dont go liang court nursing room. damn hot... no air con
dont go city square(farrer park) nursing room... damn hot ... no air con also
dont go paragon nursing room........ 1seat only...

BbpHir3

I WANTO GO ALSO CAN!!!! but i totally not november. totally not 2009 mummy also... my en en born 08-10-08
HO HO
but i confirm welcomed right~

me
me
me
me
me
prefer town - so north south east west all come
suggestion

-the Robinson orchaRD is centerpoint har? that one got MArKS-n-spencer shopping mall nursing room not bad... got more than 6chairs.

city hall RAFFLES PLACE nursing room is very opened ... got more than 4chairs.... but small. and all out gestures/movement/action can be seen from outside. fully glass door

causewaypoint... 6chairs :) hahahahhaas dont sat.sun.. the nursing room turn-out very fast. in out in out.

for gatherings

dont go liang court nursing room. damn hot... no air con
dont go city square(farrer park) nursing room... damn hot ... no air con also
dont go paragon nursing room........ 1seat only...
Aii Aii!! u dun extra can?? i dun wan meet u!! :tlaugh::tlaugh::tlaugh::tlaugh:
*en en's hairclip i use other colour ribbon can?? but same design?? or u wan the other design?? fb me~~ got the pic at my blogshop..*

Hi,

I'm November mummy as well, would like to meet up as well!
hi cony!! i think adelynn's planning.. haven heard from her.. i'm quite flexi.. anytime oso can.. but i think most of our lil ones are having their 3month jab in feb already.. should we plan it in March?? *march got 1 week school hols.. shall we avoid the crowd??*

adelynn

To *cynn.89llaluby: Yes of course, all mummies welcome :)

To cony: Yes i was planning one with BbpHir3 & felzdown

To BbpHir3: My girl does not have any jab in Feb but in Mar, she went for the 6-in-1 instead. Actually i am quite free now (before CNY) as I have finished cleaning the house *phew* & preparing the hubs & the little one for CNY. What say you girls if we try and meet up in Feb before CNY? Or would you girls prefer Mar? I'm okay either

cony

adelynn; To BbpHir3: My girl does not have any jab in Feb but in Mar said:
oh, March sounds so long time to wait... :( February sounds better. I'm free any day except for Wednesday. However, if somebody don't have time in Feb, let's meet in March.

BbpHir3

To *cynn.89llaluby: Yes of course, all mummies welcome :)

To cony: Yes i was planning one with BbpHir3 & felzdown

To BbpHir3: My girl does not have any jab in Feb but in Mar, she went for the 6-in-1 instead. Actually i am quite free now (before CNY) as I have finished cleaning the house *phew* & preparing the hubs & the little one for CNY. What say you girls if we try and meet up in Feb before CNY? Or would you girls prefer Mar? I'm okay either
Can i dun welcome cynn?? i got issue with her.. lol..
I haven do her en-en's clip!!! i muz do already den can meet her.. else she'll kill me siaz!!!:tlaugh::tlaugh::tlaugh:
my boy oso 6-in-1 lei.. but his jab is end feb~~ + pneumacocol oso a must.. :embarrassed::embarrassed:
i haven clean my room!! SHIT SHIT SHIT!!! i only clean/ deco the nursery room at my parents place!! OMG OMG!!!:eek::eek::eek:
feb is fine.. before CNY, can!!!

oh, March sounds so long time to wait... :( February sounds better. I'm free any day except for Wednesday. However, if somebody dont't have time in Feb, let's meet in March.
feb is fine.. before CNY, can!!! (copy & paste):001_302::001_302::001_302:
if i'm nv cfm on the thread, adelynn>> u sms me can???? please~~~~:shyxxx::shyxxx::shyxxx:

cony

I suppose, all mummies are not working now, so we can meet during the week, right? Where would you like to meet? What day is good for you?

adelynn

To Cony: Notice you live in the west. How does town area sound to you? There's this restaurant at Orchard Ion Level 3 called Marmalade Pantry. There is a 1 nursing room nearby with another diaper change room nearby.

Or do you know of any other good place where we can meet up have coffee and chill out?

How about we do it next week? Impromptu and 'da tie cheng re'. I'm okay any days.

To BbpHir3: How's next week for you? Notice you live near me, Wanna take MRT down together? Or if i can 'steal' the car for the day i pick you up? Any place to recommend around town area? and YES, if you do not reply, i'll SMS you *hehe*

As for cynn, i leave you girls to 'settle' between yourselves, haha :p

BbpHir3

wa!! the moment i c the word restaurant i abit scared scared siaz~~ i need to pay for 3 person lehz~~ (me, maid and my girl..) lol.. i'm broke until after CNY.. bought too much new year stuff + clothing for the kids liaoz!! shit!!

i'll be back at s'goon from monday night onwards.. so towns fine.. shall we have swenson ice cream buffet?? lol.. my girl got their kids member~~ rofl!! we settle the day n time, den i inform cynn~~~

adelynn

wa!! the moment i c the word restaurant i abit scared scared siaz~~ i need to pay for 3 person lehz~~ (me, maid and my girl..) lol.. i'm broke until after CNY.. bought too much new year stuff + clothing for the kids liaoz!! shit!!

i'll be back at s'goon from monday night onwards.. so towns fine.. shall we have swenson ice cream buffet?? lol.. my girl got their kids member~~ rofl!! we settle the day n time, then i inform cynn~~~
haha, no choice la, CNY once a year and us being parents sure buy tons of stuff for our kids :D

Ice cream buffet? Wah, i need to diet u tempt me with buffet? some-more ice cream buffet :p

I am thinking of tues or thurs, how's either day for you girls?

cony

To Cony: Notice you live in the west. How does town area sound to you? There's this restaurant at Orchard Ion Level 3 called Marmalade Pantry. There is a 1 nursing room nearby with another diaper change room nearby.

Or do you know of any other good place where we can meet up have coffee and chill out?

How about we do it next week? Impromptu and 'da tie cheng re'. I'm okay any days.
:p
Adelynn, yes, I live in th west. Town is ok for me :) I'm free any day next week except for Wednesday. Marmalade Pantry sounds good!