EDD in Sept 2011

:eek: 24 hrs.. that is tiring.....

take care ladies... we are in our final stretch...
rest more..

i am going to see my gyne tomorrow.. wish me luck.. i put on weight liao... sigh sure that Dr Lim going to say me :( tried very hard to control but i get so much cravings instead!!

hope my baby not too big... :embarrassed: *worried*

babybull

I dunno.. Her bb was 16days early n when her labour pain start she had onli dilated abit.. N e whole process dragged for 24hrs+ b4 her bb gal comes out.. >.<
My older girl put me through 30 freaking hours of labour before coming out... =( And the worst part is that the gas, pethidine, and epidural ALL didn't work to relieve pain!

Triquetra

My older girl put me through 30 freaking hours of labour before coming out... =( And the worst part is that the gas, pethidine, and epidural ALL didn't work to relieve pain!
Wah! I took epidural and within minutes I fell asleep. Even after they off it, I still cannot feel the contraction so I had zero pain delivering =X

ChocoBaby

My 1st was super easy... I had epi then 3-4 hours later he's out. Still remember the midwife said not to push first, but i felt this big contraction coming so i just had to push... and POP he's out. :)
Still feel my baby movements at the same place, only on my left & right. i think he still not turning. but i don't mind. can't wait for doc to schedule my c-sect, hope it's going to be few days before end of Aug. i'm really looking forward to it. :)

Wah! I took epidural and within minutes I fell asleep. Even after they off it, I still cannot feel the contraction so I had zero pain delivering =X
I feel numb after epidural... but when the doc cut me... I NOE. n when she sew me up! i feel freaking painful! after delivery i couldn't slp normally n had constipation for 6 days... OMG.... cant believe tht i will b going thru tht all over again VERY SOON

My 1st was super easy... I had epi then 3-4 hours later he's out. Still remember the midwife said not to push first, but i felt this big contraction coming so i just had to push... and POP he's out. :)
Still feel my baby movements at the same place, only on my left & right. i think he still not turning. but i dont't mind. can't wait for doc to schedule my c-sect, hope it's going to be few days before end of Aug. i'm really looking forward to it. :)
lols.... first time see mummy so happy abt c section.... have to plan to go thru epidural or GA?

OMG 30 hours??? mine first bb 14 hours already killing me.... u 30 hours... omg..

:eek: 24 hours.. that is tiring.....

take care ladies... we are in our final stretch...
rest more..
i am going to see my gyne tomorrow.. wish me luck.. i put on weight ... sigh sure that Dr Lim going to say me :( tried very hard to control but i get so much cravings instead!!
hope my baby not too big... :embarrassed: *worried*
good luck.... big or not doesn't matter.... healthy most impt.... my tummy stilll feel soft soft de... like very small like tt... duno whether she growing well inside anot... kinda worried....

I dont know.. Her baby was 16days early n when her labour pain start she had onli dilated abit.. N e whole process dragged for 24hrs+ before her baby gal comes out.. >.<

omg..... sure is first labour de right... first labour usually longer..... hope my bb doesn't take me too long.....

Triquetra

My first took me 8+ hrs.
Went to labour ward at 2pm and 3cm dilated.
Gave in to epidural at 6+pm 4cm dialted then zZzz 7+pm 8cm dilated.
10+pm gave birth... Saw bb for awhile then zZzzz again =X
Don't remember any pain since epidural... Next day can walk, discharge from hospital etc~

Carisella

i told my hubby i don't want epidural.. then he asked me why.. i tell him, i wanna test endurance.. he say i siao.. X]

So busy these few days.. got to study for exams, got to prepare for company DnD, got to prepare for internal audit.. I don't even remember I am pregnant.. where got time to go and think about how i want my labor to be also.. haha.. baby when happy then come out la.. i don't care liao .. lol

My first took me 8+ hrs.
Went to labour ward at 2pm and 3cm dilated.
Gave in to epidural at 6+pm 4cm dialted then zZzz 7+pm 8cm dilated.
10+pm gave birth... Saw bb for awhile then zZzzz again =X
Don't remember any pain since epidural... Next day can walk, discharge from hospital etc~

No stitches pain also? can slp walk normally? omg.... I hope I was like u this time rnd...

i told my hubby i don't want epidural.. then he asked me why.. i tell him, i wanna test endurance.. he say i siao.. X]

So busy these few days.. got to study for exams, got to prepare for company DnD, got to prepare for internal audit.. I don't even remember I am pregnant.. where got time to go and think about how i want my labor to be also.. haha.. baby when happy then come out la.. i don't care liao .. lol
I can only tolerate for 7 hours... MAXIMUM... after that I beg my hubby for epidural.. cos initially i told him i dun wan epi... save money... after that i told him i really couldn't take it... hahhaa.. end up also take...

Triquetra

No stitches pain also? can slp walk normally? omg.... I hope I was like u this time rnd...
No pain at all. Don't worry every labour is different~
Hehehe I also told Harby I don't want epidural but then the nurse persuaded me cause I barely slept and she was worried that if drained etc I might not have energy to push later and more dangerous -.-"

pinku

Hi

I was also planning for Parkway east shore for same reason as yours. But today got a shock when I called them to make an enquire abt their charges. From 1st of Aug they have revised it & its too high now specially when u compare with the facilities...

Astera

y all sound so scary de? :eek:10::eek:10::eek:10:

i trying to test my endurance oso.. can save money! >.< hope evrything goes smooth.. 24hrs already super scary, now got another 30hrs de.. omg!!!
will keep telling my bb to guai guai come out faster dun let mommy pain too long.. lolx~

Triquetra

i trying to test my endurance oso.. can save money! >.< hope evrything goes smooth.. 24hrs already super scary, now got another 30hrs de.. omg!!!
will keep telling my bb to guai guai come out faster dun let mommy pain too long.. lolx~
Not scary lah.
For me I think the process of going through the whole pregnancy is more scary than labour itself.
LOL!! I dreamed that I gave birth this month! =.="

Carisella

Not scary lah.
For me I think the process of going through the whole pregnancy is more scary than labour itself.
LOL!! I dreamed that I gave birth this month! =.="
I also got asked if it's scary or not.. but for myself, i'm too busy with things around me to go think how scary the pregnancy has been, how scary labor will be.. haha.. I just hoping the lil monster don't come out so early T.T as usual.. I still got a lot of work haven't finish doing yet T.T booo~~ heh :D

ChocoBaby

The labor is like all the pains n aches u've had through the 9 months combined into a few hours of labor. So since we already tahan the months of 'suffering' then I'm sure we can tahan the few hours of labor. Jia yooooooooooooooo!!

babybull

Actually 30 hours labour would have been ok if the epidural worked. From what I hear, most mummies are quite relaxed once the epi takes effect.

I'm far more scared about the epi not working again this time round, than about the length of the labour. Cos hor, the pain is unbelievable when baby is crowning and when gynae snipped to make room for baby's head! Also in terrible pain when he stitched me up again because although he gave me a local anaesthesia when he heard that my epi didn't work, for some weird reason my body responded very, very slowly so I didn't feel the anaesthesia effects until almost after he was done stitching.

:embarrassed: ouch ouch ouch ouch...

i am getting scared lol... sigh wonder how i am going through all these...

gyne visit was quite tiring as waited from 12 plus to 3 plus to see him..

i really want to change gyne.. i was like number 7 in queue and got push back to 11 or 12 person instead... he need to go for delivery for 2 babies and was rushing through... if i have another baby, i really not going back to him... enuff is enuff...

baby is 2.5 to 2.6 kg and i got high blood pressure and swollen feet.. was told to rest today but since last 2 days of work and just bear with it for another day.. can rest well tomorrow also.. baby is very active so she is fine.. but since i am in a high risk before pregnancy.. high blood pressure and swollen feet is not a good sign... hope things will be better for me soon...

i was in a shock when i came into the office today when my office number change name and number.. i thought it was a miss call.. but sigh.. its the new person name n number.. which i have no idea or clue yet i have not left already change over to the new person without telling me.. i mean at least let me know new person coming soon.. dont even tell me at all.. i feel like manager cant get rid of me ... feeling so sick of this place... sigh i am glad i m leaving for good...