EDD Jan 2012 Mummies

Happy MTB

((HUGS)). Yup. I found that what I used to enjoy eating becomes a turn-off, like chicken rice and mee poh.
Some times I have cravings too... McDonald's McSpicy burger and french fries, Beef noodles, prawn noodles, claypot rice.
Hi Excited Mummy,

Haha. Recently am more on sweet stuffs, hmm..i have to drink barley water, chrysantmum tea, yogurt drink. wow, after what you have named above, i started to feel like eating claypot rice. whahhaa. There was a time i keep eating fries n burgers! aiyooo..i find it v unhealthy..beef noodle is good, i dont eat beef, so am quite worry if i got enough iron, beef is a good source of iron which is v good during pregnancy.

Happy MTB

Yup! In fact, both my hubby and I prefer a Rabbit baby.
He thinks that, from his friends & relatives -- Rabbit children / folks tend to be more obedient ('kuai') but Dragon children / folks tend to be more self-centred and proud. But our Rabbit baby will be born in 2012, together with the Dragon babies...
I shudder to think about P1 registration as this is our 1st child. Dont want long queues. I should not think that far...

Hi Excited Mummy,

Yea, me n my hubby also prefer Rabbit, but to me i feel what god gave is the best. Me too, am quite worry about the registration. Not becos of the long q, but the competitive part. anyway, we shall think about this later on, just concentrate on our pregnancy first.

Hi Excited Mummy,

Yea, me n my hubby also prefer Rabbit, but to me i feel what god gave is the best. Me too, am quite worry about the registration. Not becos of the long q, but the competitive part. anyway, we shall think about this later on, just concentrate on our pregnancy first.
Hi Happy MTB.. yea its true... no point worrying so much now...

Hi Shortbellrene,

Hee. Hope ur 2nd will be a girl ya! :) i cant wait to know my bb gender, so i can start buying things. as i know, once i start buying, i will buy non stop!!!
Happy MTB, i dont think it will be a gal.. seriously, cos i have the abt the same symptoms as what i had for my 1st boy... just that my 1st one got no bloatness...

Happy MTB

Happy MTB, i dont think it will be a gal.. seriously, cos i have the abt the same symptoms as what i had for my 1st boy... just that my 1st one got no bloatness...
Hi shortbellrene,

Its ok if not a girl, still ur own child..so long it is healthy.:) Anybody giving you pressure over the gender?

Hi shortbellrene,

Its ok if not a girl, still ur own child..so long it is healthy.:) Anybody giving you pressure over the gender?
Hi Happy MTB, nobody is giving me pressure over the gender.. i am also ok if it is not a gal... hehee.. afterall i have already given birth to a son for my 1st one.. so in fact no pressure anymore..

Happy MTB

Hi shortbellrene,

Haa. Yea. Exactly. That should b the way. Just look forward to the arrival of ur little precious!! Hees.
My nxt appt is nxt sat, wah, now my appt is once a month, i would rather it be 2 weeks per mth, so i can see my bb. Somehow doesnt feel at ease waiting so long to see bb. Wonder how baby inside, cant help worrying everytime. Haaaa!

hi happy mtb, my next appointment will be tomorrow at 2pm, then it will be once every month le.. heheee.. actually it is quite worrying that u only see their progress once every month, but i did heard before that too much ultrasound is not good for baby too... anyway very soon you will be able to feel your baby kicking you even though seeing gynea is a once a mth event.

melcochas

Hi Mel,

Ya.True. Haa. You dnt worry about your small tummy! As long baby is healthy inside, small is okay. I got a friend who is going to give birth next 2 weeks. She is very skinny until now her body is still slim no water retention at all, and her tummy only show during the 7th mth, but her baby is overweight until doc gave her strict diet. The baby is well! :) When she went to mother fair, a stranger asked her if she is buying baby stuff for someone?-_-...So u dont have to worry ya!:)
I hope so too! Baby is big according to doctor. Going for my next appt end of this mth. I'll be 16 weeks by then..
Im not skinny thats why! Hehe i was expecting a huge belly. . Hopefullu during the 6th mth it will show cause i wanna take matetnity shots.

Happy MTB

hi happy mtb, my next appointment will be tomorrow at 2pm, then it will be once every month le.. heheee.. actually it is quite worrying that u only see their progress once every month, but i did heard before that too much ultrasound is not good for baby too... anyway very soon you will be able to feel your baby kicking you even though seeing gynea is a once a mth event.
Hi shortbelle,

Yea. Am so looking forward to the kicking part. I heard we can feel them hipcups too! Hee.

Happy MTB

I hope so too! Baby is big according to doctor. Going for my next appt end of this mth. I'll be 16 weeks by then..
Im not skinny thats why! Hehe i was expecting a huge belly. . Hopefullu during the 6th mth it will show cause i wanna take matetnity shots.
Hi mel, haa.ya. Maternity shots is good. Memories...:) next time can show to your child. Hees.

moonlightmist

Dear mummies and mummies to be,

sorry to interrupt.
I’m five months pregnant and I’m still wearing my pre-pregnancy fav shorts, skirts and pants.
I've bought this belly belt and I would like to share this wonderful product with you!

Box.jpg

Is your little one growing in your tummy right now?
Like most pregnant ladies, do you have the headache of not being able to fit into your pre-pregnancy bottoms (shorts, skirts, pants)?
But you dont feel like buying maternity pants because they are so so expensive.
And you cant get normal bottoms in bigger size because though they fit your bulge and bum, they are too roomy for your legs!

Belly belt can solve your problem!

Even new mummies who have given birth can use this belly belt to fit into their prepregnancy bottoms almost immediately after birth!
So, how does it work?
Content.jpgBelts.jpg

It has four elastic bands, the belts.
Two shorter ones for earlier stages of pregnancy and two longer ones for later trimesters.
It can be fitted on buttons as well as metal clasps on bottoms.

In addition there are three pieces of cloth for you to tuck into your bottoms when your tummy grows bigger and the "gap" in your bottoms gets wider
Different colours to match different clothes, how thoughtful!

This is how it looks on my shorts.
This is the button belt without the cloth.
button belt on shorts.jpg

This is the metal clasp belt with the cloth.
clasp belt with cloth.jpg

And all you have to do is to wear a long top to cover it and no one can tell you are having the belly belt on!
with top over.jpg

For a limited time only!

FREE POSTAGE!
FREE BRA EXTENDER!

Each box is selling for $29.90.

To order,
email me at leeminyu@gmail.com :001_302:

1. Let me know how many boxes you'll like. you'll only need one box unless you are ordering for someone else too.

2. What colour of the bra extender, black or beige would you want?

3. Transfer $29.90 to POSB Savings 126-52260-6, stating your forum userid. This is for easy identification.

4. Let me know when the transfer is done, preferably with your transaction ref no. If you can, time and date too. Let me know if its internet banking or ATM transfer.

5. PM your mailing address and contact no (just in case)
I'll mail out your purchase asap!

Really? Aiyoooo... so cute leh! Hees.
hahaa... ya.. and you will sure miss it when after u give birth.. hehee...

i went to see my gynea on Friday... and after a scan we see that the baby higher chance is of a boy.. hehe.. but my gynea says to confirm on my next visit which is before national day.. if it is a boy, then no need to buy too much clothes... cos my 1st boy's clothes can be kept for him.. hehehe

lag

My gynea told me baby too small cannot tell gender..guess i need to wait until the next gynea visit to know the gender.... cant wait to know so that i can start baby shopping..haa

My gynea told me baby too small cannot tell gender..guess i need to wait until the next gynea visit to know the gender.... cant wait to know so that i can start baby shopping..haa
Hi Lag... mine still not 100% confirm so also have to wait till next appt.. when's ur next appt?