EDD Jan 2012 Mummies

Happy MTB

Dear mummies,

i have not start drinking birdnest cos i heard now is too early to eat birdnest. hee. But think will start very soon. i caught a flu and sore throat recently, but got much better now. Phew...btw, anyone intend to sign up any classes?

AhJanz

Hi Happy MTB! I like Ben Tham
Too, he's assuring & nice!

Btw, he did a gender guess on my week
15, I'm looking forward to detailed scan to confirm
Gender. When's your detailed scan?

I heard too much of birdnest will cause baby to have asthma, not sure how true. When
Are you gg to start taking birdnest?

Happy MTB

Hi Happy MTB! I like Ben Tham
Too, he's assuring & nice!

Btw, he did a gender guess on my week
15, I'm looking forward to detailed scan to confirm
Gender. When's your detailed scan?

I heard too much of birdnest will cause baby to have asthma, not sure how true. When
Are you gg to start taking birdnest?
Hi ahjanz! yup. Dr tham is very nice n funny. hmm. I probably be taking during 6mths onwards. not too much, maybe start from 2 weeks once first. I think having it moderate shld be ok. :) dr tham said mine is 90% a girl. And my detailed scan is this coming tuesday!! Oowhoo! Looking forward.:) how about you?

AhJanz

Happy MTB, my detailed scan scheduled on 8/9. Still hv few weeks to go.

Wow, 90% is high. Dr Tham didn't give me %. maybe mine was done at week 15 so he didn't want to commit as it's too early.

Happy MTB

Happy MTB, my detailed scan scheduled on 8/9. Still hv few weeks to go.

Wow, 90% is high. Dr Tham didn't give me %. maybe mine was done at week 15 so he didn't want to commit as it's too early.
AhJanz, what is the gender he guess? :) hee, i KPO, am the one asked him how many %. :D

AhJanz

his guess was boy. My bb opened the legs wide wide and spotted some thing sticking out but he doesnt want to commit with %. So i think will only have the gender confirm again at week 20.

Just to check with you, for detailed scan, do we proceed to level 4, same area as where we did our Oscar?

lag

been drinking birdnest every wk since wk18... didnt hear anything about will cause asthma instead my parents told me that it be good for complexion and lungs..(haa i dont know is it my lungs or the baby's lungs)
anyway i not taking those commerical bottle birdnest.. my mum will double boil it for me..

Last edited:
been drinking birdnest every wk since wk18... didnt hear anything about will cause asthma instead my parents told me that it be good for complexion and lungs..(haa i dont know is it my lungs or the baby's lungs)
anyway i not taking those commerical bottle birdnest.. my mum will double boil it for me..
i also take birdnest but not often, it will be really good the bb's complexion, but it will cause bb to have alot of phlegm... so have to take with caution... dont take too often...

AhJanz

Any mummies here start to feel baby's movement? Im in my 18th week but all i culd feel is occational 'bubbles popping' feel, hard to describe it, so not sure if it's bb movement.:001_302:

Hi ahjanz! yup. Dr tham is very nice n funny. hmm. I probably be taking during 6mths onwards. not too much, maybe start from 2 weeks once first. I think having it moderate shld be ok. :) dr tham said mine is 90% a girl. And my detailed scan is this coming tuesday!! Oowhoo! Looking forward.:) how about you?
I'm with Dr Tham too! He's very nice, funny & reassuring... he told me that my baby is a boy & indicated "the boy thing" in the ultrasound - funny rite. when my frens saw the pic, they were saying my gynae has a sense of humour...

Any mummies here start to feel baby's movement? Im in my 18th week but all i culd feel is occational 'bubbles popping' feel, hard to describe it, so not sure if it's bb movement.:001_302:
I'm in my 19th week, coming to 20 week. At first, I thought i felt some jabbing movement on 2 sundays ago. but then after that, didnt feel...
wonder if it was round ligament pain instead?

AhJanz

Hi Excited Mummy, same here, he indicated that 'boy thing' in the ultrasound for me too, but no % was given and will only confirmed in 2 weeks time, so excited.

Hi Mummies,

I am in my 18 weeks now and am feeling my baby moving already... so i guess alot of you might be able to feel it as well le...
i will be going for my detail scan on the 5th Sept... looking forward to it...

Jas77

Hey everyone! Just did my detailed scan last Friday. And yes, we're having a baby girl!!!! Saw all the little fingers and toes as well as her internal organs. Thank God everything is fine and well. She has her daddy's lips! Thick and luscious! Haha!! She was mostly still during the scan and we saw her yawning away as we did the scan. She was a little too still though. Refused to move so that the sonographer could get a better view of her spine. Had to take a 30 min break and come back but she was still in the same position!! Well, we're thankful that everything is fine with her and now I feel her everyday. She's pretty active in the evenings and something mornings when i wake up.

I've been taking bird's nest once a week since a month ago (16 weeks i think). May not up the dosage cos it's pretty expensive and I've been taking the bottled ones so far. Not too sure of the benefits, just all the hearsay about it being good for baby's complexion. Hope everyone's having a good start to their week! Cheers!

melcochas

Me!! i`m turning 20 weeks in 3 days! i can feel his movements now :) real kicks but occasionally. hehe. not strong yet though.