EDD Jan 2012 Mummies

Hi Jas77,
Congrats! Did you do a 3D scan as you were able to see your baby's lips? Sounds fun!
Good that everything is all right - that's the most impt thing.
I drink chicken essence & bird's nest (bottled ones) once in a while...
Think everything in moderation... cos these things are also chemically treated/processed, so I think taking too much may not be too gd.
Chickens tend to be given antibiotics & growth hormones while bird's nest tend to be bleached....
As long as in moderation, should be fine. Just need to ensure we take the health supplements, eat a balanced diet with meat, veg, fruits & carbo...
Occasional treats are ok. Go for nutrient-dense food like red bean soup as opposed to calorie-dense food like ice kacang, according to an article in mypaper some weeks ago (dr peter chew was quoted in the article. an artice abt how sg women are not doing pre-conception checkups before conceiving & not eating healthy diets. lack certain nutrients....)

hevellyn

:Dancing_wub: Hi all

I'm back!

Recv'd my amnio result which is normal, and having a BOY! Going for detail scan next week on week 20.

BTW, EDD: 17 Jan 2012

Anyone from TMC?

AhJanz

wow.. Congrats Hevellyn. Think most of us will be gg for detailed scan soon..
Im seeing Dr Ben Tham from TMC, you?

Happy MTB

his guess was boy. My bb opened the legs wide wide and spotted some thing sticking out but he doesnt want to commit with %. So i think will only have the gender confirm again at week 20.

Just to check with you, for detailed scan, do we proceed to level 4, same area as where we did our Oscar?
Hi Ahjanz,
Yup. Level 4, but have to register first at the counter where we see DR as usual. After urine test, you can proceed to Level. I just went yesterday, & its confirmed a little princess. hee. It took about 20 mins.

Happy MTB

Dear mummies! Yes, i can feel baby movement already & its quite obvious. Sometimes can feel her turning like doing somersualt!! She is so active. I think this is the most enjoyable moments during pregnancy. I guess there will be more powerful kick coming along! Enjoy mummies!

lag

Went to watch movie last weekend and i had a difficult time concentrating on the movie.. the little one keep moving inside!!!
anyone has the same experience?
wonder is it because of the loud noise...hmmm..

hevellyn

wow.. Congrats Hevellyn. Think most of us will be gg for detailed scan soon..
Im seeing Dr Ben Tham from TMC, you?
Hi Ahjanz

I seeing Dr Phyllis Liauw (TLC). :p

Just signed up FBI from TMC and going for room tour after detail scan. Still debating should i go for 1 bedded or 2 bedded. What about you ladies? Does TMC offer 3D scan?

hevellyn

Went to watch movie last weekend and i had a difficult time concentrating on the movie.. the little one keep moving inside!!!
anyone has the same experience?
wonder is it because of the loud noise...hmmm..
My bb also keeps moving when I was watching action movie and also when I'm angry.

AhJanz

Happy MTB: Congrats on your princess. Thanks for the info on the detailed scan :001_302:

wow.. so nice that most mummies can feel baby's movement inside. Wonder why i still cant feel it in my 18th week+, sighhh... getting a bit worried now...

Hevellyn, me too, plan to go for hospital tour after the detailed scan. Hopefully by then can decide the room type.

elbarc81

Medela Mini ELect Plus to let go

Hi All,

I have a Medela Mini ELect Plus ( DUal pump ) and city pack ( Cooler Bag ) to let go.
Used it only twice n no fluid pass through the parts.

this is bought locally in Feb this year and I still have the receipt and warranty.

PM me if interested =)

so happy that u got a princess... Happy MTB....

Ah Janz... no need to worry.. perhaps the bb move when u werent aware.. u can try lying on ur tummy side ways to try feeling it when u are at home...

Happy MTB: Congrats on your princess. Thanks for the info on the detailed scan :001_302:

wow.. so nice that most mummies can feel baby's movement inside. Wonder why i still cant feel it in my 18th week+, sighhh... getting a bit worried now...

Hevellyn, me too, plan to go for hospital tour after the detailed scan. Hopefully by then can decide the room type.

AhJanz

Shortbellrene, I tried lying to one side and place my hand on the tum last night, I can't feel anything, i was lying on the bed for 30 mins. Think I will try not to worried so much for nw, maybe the movement will kick in after week 20 ba.. * console myself*

Jas77

Shortbellrene, I tried lying to one side and place my hand on the tum last night, I can't feel anything, i was lying on the bed for 30 mins. Think I will try not to worried so much for nw, maybe the movement will kick in after week 20 ba.. * console myself*
Hey Janz, I'm sure your baby will start moving around soon yeah! I only felt really obvious movements from 20th week onwards. Happy MTB and shortbellerene, I'm really enjoying her moving! I will always talk to her when she moves around and she responds really well when i read to her. Kekeke...

I wonder if I'm feeling movement of my baby... 20wks now. some slight "jabs" at times.
Had my detailed scan. Dr Tham prescribed me aspirin as bilateral uterine notching is observed from the scan & diagnosed by the ultrasound technician.
He said he would put me on aspirin till wk 30+.
Anyone who happens to be in the same situation? Any advice?

Last edited:

sallysally

I will be going for my detail scan on 1 Sept and I'll be in my 19th week. Is this ok or too early? I'm really excited to find out the gender of my Baby :)

Hi JAnz, no need to worry too much... very soon u will be able to feel it.. i feel my 1st child at about 20weeks plus.... but now the 2nd one is earlier.. i started feeling at about 16weeks - 17weeks... but not strong kicks or movements...

Jas, its good tat she responded... when i tried to talk to him, he will not even kick or move at all. but once i keep quiet for awhile, he starts moving... when my son starts kissing my stomach, my bb inside can be bothered either.. hahaa.. only when his bro sleeps, he moves.. hahahaa..

Hi Excited mummy, my gynea put me on aspirin when i had my first child as i had slight high blood pressure as whenever i go and see her i am in a hurry... but i did not take it as i am afraid that it will harm the bb... so i did not take it and didnt inform her as well.. and my bp was rather normal as i tried not to rush myself when i go see her, but for ur case am not too sure about it.

Sally sally, let us know about the gender soon.. i think we have quite a even mix of boys and girls here.. hehee... i am going for my detail scan on 5th Sept.

Happy MTB

Hi Ahjanz,

Thank you.! :) i always want to go to the hospital tour but its always full & they no longer have it on saturday. is it true?

Happy MTB

so happy that u got a princess... Happy MTB....

Ah Janz... no need to worry.. perhaps the bb move when u werent aware.. u can try lying on ur tummy side ways to try feeling it when u are at home...
Hi Shortbelle, Thank you! :)
Ya, Ah Janz, some ppl will feel it at different stages. Very soon you can feel your baby movement!!