EDD Jan 2012 Mummies

AhJanz

How was your trip? How nice if i can go for a babymoon.

Was feeling bloated since last night and giddiness this morning... :(

Happy MTB

Hi Shortbelle, yah! How i wish i can go too!
All mummies, Am feeling so sleepy, whole day never sleep, cos i feel so aching & couldnt get the best sleeping position. any of if have sleeping position problem? or any discomfort?

AhJanz

Happy MTB, Me Me!!! Im having sleeping position prob as well. Will end up with shoulder and back aching in the morning. These few days been waking up in the middle of the night, only managed to sleep back after an hr.

the trip was great.. i actually went for a 4 day 3 night to Bangkok... so still not too bad..

the gals clothing there is getting nicer! but too bad i cant buy cos i only have boys....

Hi Shortbelle, yah! How i wish i can go too!
All mummies, Am feeling so sleepy, whole day never sleep, cos i feel so aching & couldnt get the best sleeping position. any of if have sleeping position problem? or any discomfort?
Hi happy MTB, me too.. i cant get to sleep in the best sleeping position.. always have to wake up in the middle of the night and keep tossing ard

Happy MTB

Happy MTB, Me Me!!! Im having sleeping position prob as well. Will end up with shoulder and back aching in the morning. These few days been waking up in the middle of the night, only managed to sleep back after an hr.
Hi Ahjanz, ya.that is our problem for now..-_-..very aching right..sometimes, i can even feel my gastric that area pain when i try to turn the other side...do u feel any discomfort while sleeping or changing position? BTW, mummies, anyone interested in pre natal massage? wanna go together?

melcochas

Me!!! I'm pregnant 21 weeks now. Planning to go the maternity tour next month.
holla dear! ME too 21 weeks now :D i just went for the tour ytd. i am impressed by their warm service, rooms are amazing and the labour ward is quite ok too! my hubby is v happy so we did our pre-admission straight away. hehe.

Happy MTB

holla dear! ME too 21 weeks now :D i just went for the tour ytd. i am impressed by their warm service, rooms are amazing and the labour ward is quite ok too! my hubby is v happy so we did our pre-admission straight away. hehe.
Hi Melcochas,

U went to the TMC tour? How is the single room? there are many types of single room right?

AhJanz

Happy MTB: I only experience bodyache during the day time. Not sure why these few nights been having sore boobs.. and the pain usually starts in the middle of the night. Oh ya.. and itchy nipples as well, sighhh..

melcochas, the tour u went is TMC? Which room type did u book? I heard that baby will be carried out to the corridor for measurement of weight and cleaning up, am I right?

AhJanz

Gd morning mummies! How many of u r gaining weight? I've gained 4kgs at 20 weeks, not sure if it's alot. Haizzz...

melcochas

Happy MTB: I only experience bodyache during the day time. Not sure why these few nights been having sore boobs.. and the pain usually starts in the middle of the night. Oh ya.. and itchy nipples as well, sighhh..

melcochas, the tour u went is TMC? Which room type did u book? I heard that baby will be carried out to the corridor for measurement of weight and cleaning up, am I right?

Hi dear, i went for the Gleaneagles tour...not the TMC one...

melcochas

Gd morning mummies! How many of u r gaining weight? I've gained 4kgs at 20 weeks, not sure if it's alot. Haizzz...
good morning dear! i lost 5kg during first trimester and just gained ALL of them back two days ago when i went for my check up...

melcochas

Mommies, how`s your little one progressing?

Mine was 250g on 16/08 and then 400g on 31/08! He sure is growing reaaally fast! No wonder i have been feeling sooooo blaoted and like someone`s pressing my bladder! And he`s moving quite a lot which i am more than happy to feel each time he punch me. hehe. I know it`ll get painful but that`s very reassuring as well cos i know he`s IN there and WELL. hehehe. Im very paranoid each time i don`t feel him move. I will gently shake my tummy and then he`ll reply with a kick/punch/slap. hehehe.

Pregnancy so far for me has truly been an amazing journey, aside the morning sickness for the first 16 weeks, backaches here and there, sore boobies and now, very very bloated until i feel like sharp pains (after u had a long run kinda feeling).

At 21 weeks, i can stomach food pretty well and has been gaining weight steadily. However, i have traces of protein in my urine but doc`s not concern cause it will go away..

Happy MTB

Hi AhJanz, ur 4 kgs is within a month? I gained about 1.5kg in a month. Anyone have water retention already? I wonder when it will start coming......-_-