EDD Jan 2012 Mummies

karen511

huh y painful? massage should be relax...
normal massage of course is relax but post natal massage more concentrate on the womb area (What I heard from my friend), so when they push you will feel a bit painful lo..

I got two pillows on my bed, each on one side so which ever side I turn I will have a pillow.

Happy MTB

normal massage of course is relax but post natal massage more concentrate on the womb area (What I heard from my friend), so when they push you will feel a bit painful lo..

I got two pillows on my bed, each on one side so which ever side I turn I will have a pillow.
oic..heee ok.nvm la.painful if good for our womb or good to reduce our fats i will endure! haaa. Ya i have many pillows on my bed..each side each.haa.

AhJanz

ME! I always have the urge to pee and at least 2 times for midnight calls, Tired! And i do feel cramp ard the tum after turning in to bed.

cygo, do u know where to get toyogo plastic container?

btw, my mum has just started to wash up bb's clothings, and i think its good to start now since weather is so unpredictable. Still alot more to laundry like blanket, towel, nappy, bedsheet, etc etc... OMG, seems like time is running out!

karen511

ME! I always have the urge to pee and at least 2 times for midnight calls, Tired! And i do feel cramp ard the tum after turning in to bed.

btw, my mum has just started to wash up bb's clothings, and i think its good to start now since weather is so unpredictable. Still alot more to laundry like blanket, towel, nappy, bedsheet, etc etc... OMG, seems like time is running out!
You mean plastic container or plastic drawers? Toa Payoh got one Toyogo shop can go there see

Happy MTB

ya me too! i feel no time already! i still need to wash clothes etc..i stilll need to pack the bb rooms too

AhJanz

Karen, me too, not doing. ANyway we'll be seeing bb in 2 mths time.

Happy MTB, same here. I intend to convert my study room to nursery room, but i have to shift out the sofa which i can only do so after my confinement. So time being, no room for bb. BUt lucky my parent will be preparing a nursery room for my bb at their place.. BUT nothing has been done so far ~~~ nervous~~~

Happy MTB

Karen, me too, not doing. ANyway we'll be seeing bb in 2 mths time.

Happy MTB, same here. I intend to convert my study room to nursery room, but i have to shift out the sofa which i can only do so after my confinement. So time being, no room for bb. BUt lucky my parent will be preparing a nursery room for my bb at their place.. BUT nothing has been done so far ~~~ nervous~~~
Hi Ah Janz, for me am ok to move things just no big drilling will do. I even change my living room sofa & supposed to deliver during my 37 weeks! hees. i have to see everything is done before i labour, if not i cannot relax leh..hmmm

AhJanz

Happy MTB, tats good. My mom kind of pantang and im not even allowed to change bedsheet, so hb will do it during my absent. Haiz.. how gd if i culd do some shifting here and there...

i have sudden crave for pineapple tarts, lol.. maybe CNY mood has oready hit me before the arrival of xmas, lol...

Anyone starts drinking coconut drink?

Happy MTB

Happy MTB, tats good. My mom kind of pantang and im not even allowed to change bedsheet, so hb will do it during my absent. Haiz.. how gd if i culd do some shifting here and there...

i have sudden crave for pineapple tarts, lol.. maybe CNY mood has oready hit me before the arrival of xmas, lol...

Anyone starts drinking coconut drink?
I even changed bedsheet with my hubby! Well, being pantang is also good in some ways. If you want to move things, you can avoid by going out of the house when they move? My friend did that too.
slurpe..pineapple tarts..yummy! But during our confinement, we also cannot eat CNY food leh..Am craving for Ba Kwa!

Coconut drink can only drink when you are very near to your labour. maybe 1 week earlier..not so soon.

sjchan

My EDD is 7th Jan. Few weeks more! I bought almost everything except my own stuffs like PJ etc. Bought breast pump too. Have water retention but not too bad. I wanted to buy a changing diapers organiser, anyone know where to get it cheap? Kiddy palace have? I have not packed my bag yet. Will start doing soon but got my admission letter already. OH ya,,i still left with diapers too!!
My EDD same as yours. I also haven't pack my bag but will get it done within 2 weeks. I think I only left my own stuffs not yet ready.

Happy MTB

My EDD same as yours. I also haven't pack my bag but will get it done within 2 weeks. I think I only left my own stuffs not yet ready.
Hi Sjchan, yeh high five! we are getting nearer n nearer..phew. ya we have to get it done this few weeks already. Keep each other updated ya!

oic..heee ok.nvm la.painful if good for our womb or good to reduce our fats i will endure! haaa. Ya i have many pillows on my bed..each side each.haa.
During the ante-natal class with Mrs Wong, she said must be careful about post-natal massage. she said a lady's massage lady was too vigorous and massaged till the uterus/womb 'dropped out' and had to see the gynae! scary... must get the really experienced and good ones and cannot start too early, i think.

Happy MTB

During the ante-natal class with Mrs Wong, she said must be careful about post-natal massage. she said a lady's massage lady was too vigorous and massaged till the uterus/womb 'dropped out' and had to see the gynae! scary... must get the really experienced and good ones and cannot start too early, i think.
oh dear...-_-..scary leh. The lady must be too vigorous! Ya cannot do too early. they actually said maybe 3 days after labour, but i feel we should delay a few more days to recover first. At least we can monitor our baby feeding time before deciding when to ask the lady to massage.

karen511

after confinement the first thing on my to do list is to go for a facial first... haha.. face very important. Whenever I look at my face now I feel very low morale.