EDD Jan 2012 Mummies

Happy MTB

Its actually ear inflammation, slight one. Its getting better. Was given eardrops and an anti-inflammatory meds. Doc assured me its fine to take cos its papaya extract. Hehe.

Thanks for asking dear :)
Hi Mel,

Hee. no problem. Glad that u r ok. :) take care:)

sitigirlie

Hi Happy MTB, yeah.. i hope all our MS will be over soon...

Hi Sitigirlie, ya hope ur 3rd one will be better, diff preg diff symptoms like wad happy mtb says.
ur 1st and 2nd child boy or girl?

I'm visiting my gynea this weekend so happy to see my baby again...

btw any of you can see ur baby's hands and legs moving at wk 10-11? i've seen it for my baby.. feeling weird now as i find that it is too early to see the hands and legs at 11 weeks.
Hi dear,
my 1st one is a boy and my 2nd is a girl. thus for this one, the gender of the baby don't matter.

sitigirlie

Dear all mummies,

Anyone still having bloated stomache? My bloated stomache is still making me feel so uncomfortable.:embarrassed::embarrassed:
mine is very bloated. i feel like i'm pregnant 5 or 6 months already coz my tummy is so big. plus i feel so gassy. *urgh*

Hi... i feel bloated too and now i am like 4-5 months preg... i am not sure if it has got to do with the fact that this is my 2nd preg and heard that it is easier to see the stomach for 2nd preg onwards....

Mel, hope you are feeling better now...

Happy MTB

Hi... i feel bloated too and now i am like 4-5 months preg... i am not sure if it has got to do with the fact that this is my 2nd preg and heard that it is easier to see the stomach for 2nd preg onwards....

Mel, hope you are feeling better now...
Hi Shortbellrene,

Ya. I heard of this also, usually 2nd preg is easier to show the tummy but dunno if it is true. When i walked outside, some ppl will look at my tummy, think mine also can tell already..like 4-5mths..I heard bloatness will be there throughout the whole pregnancy?

So sad, my boss even joke with me that my thigh look so thick because of the water retention..i was like -_-......hee.

Hi Happy MTB,

i dunno how true is that also... hai... but in my first preg i dont have bloatness.. but this preg i have and initially i was so worried that i had twins.. and cos i have possibilities of having twins.. and even my mom says my stomach looks big.... and hard.. in the end when i asked my gynea she says it is normal to be bloated cos our digestive system slow down...

Happy MTB

Hi Happy MTB,

i dunno how true is that also... hai... but in my first preg i dont have bloatness.. but this preg i have and initially i was so worried that i had twins.. and cos i have possibilities of having twins.. and even my mom says my stomach looks big.... and hard.. in the end when i asked my gynea she says it is normal to be bloated cos our digestive system slow down...
Hi Shortbellirene,

ya, slow digestion, i also read that actually our bloatness is good for baby, cos when our digestion slow down, the food will have time to pass the nutrients to our baby. well, in a way, its good for bb la..just that we very uncomfortable lor. ur 1st is boy or girl?

melcochas

Hello my lovely mommies!!

Don't whine that you have a big tumtum ! I'm envious! At 13 weeks, i am not showing much although baby is big inside. I get reaaaaally annoyed when people say "you're pregnant!? Doesnt look like it. You dont have a tummy" and then gave me a skeptical lool. Sigh... Everyday i tell my tummu to grow grow grow! I dont know, prolly my boobs are too big fr my frame..

Be happy that you are showing ya :)

melcochas

Hi mommies, found thia comment online that will prolly help you in deciding whether to get the Babyplus :)

Most women take prenatal vitamins to help their children develop physically, not necessarily to become bodybuilders, right? BabyPlus works in a similar way—parents use the product to help their child develop cognitively, not to necessarily become a genius. The BabyPlus curriculum was created by Dr. Brent Logan, a developmental psychologist and the director of the Prenatal Institute in Seattle. He based it on years of research—it utilizes simple rhythms that are similar to the maternal heartbeat because that is the only true language a prenatal child can understand. Your baby hears your heartbeat pulsing through the placenta at 95 decibels 24/7 – the BabyPlus sounds are 30 decibels softer and completely safe. As your child distinguishes the sounds of BabyPlus from that of the mother’s heartbeat, learning begins at the earliest stage of development. The complex melodies in music are too complicated for prenatal children to actually understand—BabyPlus is a developmentally appropriate curriculum that utilizes the only language a child can recognize at such an early stage. A ten-year independent study was conducted that compared the BabyPlus curriculum to musical stimulation to a control group—

Don't whine that you have a big tumtum ! I'm envious! At 13 weeks, i am not showing much although baby is big inside. I get reaaaaally annoyed when people say "you're pregnant!? Doesnt look like it. You dont have a tummy" and then gave me a skeptical lool. Sigh... Everyday i tell my tummu to grow grow grow! I dont know, prolly my boobs are too big fr my frame..

True... i'm waiting for my tummy to show!
Bought maternity wear when I confirmed my pregnancy at week 8.
Now I'm 12-13 weeks pregnant but not obvious though I look like I have put on weight with a thicker waist and rounder face.
People dont see that I am pregnant. When I walk in crowded places, I'm very scared that people / people carrying things like swinging their long umbrella will bump into me. People will not give up seats in mrt either. In fact, able-bodied men are happily sitting on the priority seats.

Hi excited mummy,

Ya. I also realized it will mke us feel more nausea. I dun hv much appetite either but still forcing myself to eat. I have not been eating healthy either. No choice cs duphaston is to stablise bb. Hugs.
((HUGS)). Yup. I found that what I used to enjoy eating becomes a turn-off, like chicken rice and mee poh.
Some times I have cravings too... McDonald's McSpicy burger and french fries, Beef noodles, prawn noodles, claypot rice.

Yup, doesnt matter rabbit or dragon as long as the little one is healthy :):)
Yup! In fact, both my hubby and I prefer a Rabbit baby.
He thinks that, from his friends & relatives -- Rabbit children / folks tend to be more obedient ('kuai') but Dragon children / folks tend to be more self-centred and proud. But our Rabbit baby will be born in 2012, together with the Dragon babies...
I shudder to think about P1 registration as this is our 1st child. Dont want long queues. I should not think that far...

Hi Shortbellirene,

ya, slow digestion, i also read that actually our bloatness is good for baby, cos when our digestion slow down, the food will have time to pass the nutrients to our baby. well, in a way, its good for bb la..just that we very uncomfortable lor. ur 1st is boy or girl?
Hi happy mtb, my 1st is a boy.. Am hoping the 2nd will b a gal.. Hehe....

melcochas

True... i'm waiting for my tummy to show!
Bought maternity wear when I confirmed my pregnancy at week 8.
Now I'm 12-13 weeks pregnant but not obvious though I look like I have put on weight with a thicker waist and rounder face.
People dont see that I am pregnant. When I walk in crowded places, I'm very scared that people / people carrying things like swinging their long umbrella will bump into me. People will not give up seats in mrt either. In fact, able-bodied men are happily sitting on the priority seats.
I havent bought any maternity wear. But my bras are all very squeezy at the cup area. Sigh. My waist has gone from 27 to 33 but still not showing much .. Hope we will show soon! Hehe!

melcochas

Yup! In fact, both my hubby and I prefer a Rabbit baby.
He thinks that, from his friends & relatives -- Rabbit children / folks tend to be more obedient ('kuai') but Dragon children / folks tend to be more self-centred and proud. But our Rabbit baby will be born in 2012, together with the Dragon babies...
I shudder to think about P1 registration as this is our 1st child. Dont want long queues. I should not think that far...

Yesyes! I sooo worried abt the p1 reg! But i might be moving to jb soon so we're considering intetnational sch. So im 50-50 worried. Sg is a stressful plc for us to stay in heheh

Happy MTB

dont't whine that you have a big tumtum ! I'm envious! At 13 weeks, i am not showing much although baby is big inside. I get reaaaaally annoyed when people say "you're pregnant!? Doesnt look like it. You dont have a tummy" and then gave me a skeptical lool. Sigh... Everyday i tell my tummu to grow grow grow! I dont know, prolly my boobs are too big fr my frame..

Hi Mel,

Ya.True. Haa. You dnt worry about your small tummy! As long baby is healthy inside, small is okay. I got a friend who is going to give birth next 2 weeks. She is very skinny until now her body is still slim no water retention at all, and her tummy only show during the 7th mth, but her baby is overweight until doc gave her strict diet. The baby is well! :) When she went to mother fair, a stranger asked her if she is buying baby stuff for someone?-_-...So u dont have to worry ya!:)